Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Chelsea confronted Matt and reamed him bad - so did his F3 girl - Amanda

Tara gave Jesse whatfor.
    What happened to Amanda? Anyone know? Meep!!

And I so hope Chantal's exit is dignified and she melts down later.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    For you my dear Anders - From "Real Housewives of Atlanta"

I tried to find the nicest pic of her I could...

IMO P3E looks more like Holly Madison.
    Yikes - she's known as nothing more than a bimbo in these here Atlanta parts. Emily has a long, long, looooooong way to go to ever resemble anything close to Kim in looks or personality.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    They were all drinking practically the entire season. There hardly a moment where they all weren't drinking.

For someone who owns a bar you would have thought he would have found some way for his dates to not revolve around alcohol if the effects of alcohol on people made him that uncomfortable. But he too was drinking his fair share with the ladies.
    It is my understanding that Brad is extremely health conscious and has health food type meals delivered to his house so he always has access to healthy food. Given that, I highly doubt he drinks much. TPTB may want it to look like Brad is drinking wine with the ladies on his dates for a romantic effect, but it is likely he never took more than a few sips. I have no idea how much or how little each of the ladies drinks though.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    I agree. And may get blasted for this, but I it wouldn't surprise me if there was a wedding at the end. Nothing grand like R and T, but an intimate family only ceremony. I have mention why I think this could be in a post outlining the parts that point to it.

Brad's ET interview when she asks him if he's happy enough to get married---his answer is awkward. And his eyes are shining. Whatever the outcome, it doesn't fit with his declarations of being deeply in love. If he's admitting that, wouldn't it be more natural to say something about it being a possibility that he could get married.

Finally, in his dinner conversation with Chantal, it is extremely obvious tome that when he's talking about how his heart has never been this open to being in love and he talking about "throwing caution to the wind, " he is not talking ABOUT Chantal even though he is talking WITH. I think this is what he's alluding to about being able to be himself around her. He feels comfortable talking about life with her.

And what's with Brad being in Cabo with his brothers and buddies? Seems suspicious to me.

The only thing I really fit into this is how it all works with Ricki. Are Brad and Emily sure enough in their own relationship that they're sure they can get her used to this concept? After it's already happened? Haven't worked out how it could all come together. LOL. But feel free to look back at my posts to the LONG one where I outlined it out.

I think that a marriage, especially with a child involved, would be controversial.
    P.S. To add to this, in the past two weeks we have VO from Emily saying
    1) I'm definitely ready for Brad to change my life forever.
    2) I"m 100% sure that Brad is the person I'm supposed to spend my life with.

Well, we've never seen the final two girls meet up together to 'compare notes' or one trying to convince the other that she isn't the right girl and she should back out. If one of the girls did seek out the other to convince her to leave then that would indeed be controversial - think they probably have too many handlers around but maybe tptb would like that kind of drama.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by npaulk View Post
    Not nice. And not true either. Why women feel ok tearing down other women's figures i will never understand. If you dont like the fact that the media/society sets unrealistic and harmful expectations on women to look a certain way, then you shouldnt say things like this. I just dont get it.
    I agree, but it goes both ways.

I don't think comparing Emily's looks to 2-bit hos/famehos like Kim Zolciak and Holly Madison is exactly nice either!

Oh, and don't let me forget the lovely post camparing her to Kermit the Frog!!

So I guess a few unkind words about Chantal are tit for tat in my book!

FORT Fan

No way do I see Emily going from - lets continue to take this show - to married in a week.

I'm not necessarily saying it's happen at the FRC. But we may see it in the ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    I'm not necessarily saying it's happen at the FRC. But we may see it in the ATFR.
    that's not what the episode description says.

and frankly, Emily marrying Brad without getting to know him in the real world would be moronic.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

that's not what the episode description says.

and frankly, Emily marrying Brad without getting to know him in the real world would be moronic.
    I can't disagree with that!

The only thing more unattractive and pathetic than a sore loser is a sore winner. JMO.