Page 22 of 277 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

I have never been convinced ASH is bachlorette.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I read three pages of this page and had to stop...I am broken hearted .... AGAIN.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I read three pages of this page and had to stop...I am broken hearted .... AGAIN.
    me too........................

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    If RS is wrong about the F1, it could be very likely he is also wrong about the next Bachelorette season being Ashley H. They had opportunity to announce the new Bachelorette yesterday evening and did not. That gives me reason to doubt RS now after Blondie's news.
    It could be RS' source for the F1 and new bachelorette is the same and gave misinformation twice.
    I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Exactly! Chantal IS the one that got the next 'ette gig, some of us are so sure of it.

FORT Fanatic

I knew when RS said that Brad had T-day dinner with Chantal and family in Palm Desert he was incorrect. That dinner never happened. Wasn't sure about the part of Chantal being F1 or not, but I knew that a dinner with Brad and family did not happen. It was said that Chantal was on a leave of absence, and then an extended leave of absence. This is what led me to think she was F2, and the next b'ette.

I should mention that my sources are those that work in the business. And we'll leave it at that.

FORT Fogey

Well, well, well! Go away for a couple of hours to tend to RL stuff, and come back to life on another planet! OMG!

A Blondie spoiler trumps an RS spoiler any day of the week, so Thank You! to Blondie for telling us what you know. It will be kind of fun watching RS melt away like the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz after she gets doused with water. Thank you, Blondie, for the bucket of water.

I'm still on the same team I always was, Team Brad. If Brad is happy, that's all that matters. They all seem to be fine now, 3 months post-FRC, so no real concern anybody's going postal about this. But, I gotta say Poor Chantal, at least at the FRC she must have been crushed.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    guys do not yell victory before march 14!!!!!
    Well, I'll be standing on the rooftops, screaming my heart out. It absolutely confirms what the edit has shown.

brad fell hard and early for emily - he chose in vegas to take on her past and move forward. He told her in costa rica (after chantal's date, mind you) that he wouldn't let her sabotage what they had. He gave her the most romantic date and afterwards, started pulling away from the other girls. "Every second I spend with you is phenomenal" and "kissing this woman is so perfect" - I believe that, my friends, is a man declaring his love to his lady. And that's what the edit showed.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Re: Fort gets f1 first

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Last season, BlondieGal posted the correct F1...then RS updated his blog to reflect that.

It looks like it's happening again this season, RS has a last minute serious announcement coming!!
    Thanks BlondieGal for sharing your information you were given with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    But maybe RS is wrong about Ashley too! And Chantal's the next Bachelorette!
    I hope this is what his announcement is besides Emily being the F1 if that is the case.

Chantal would be a better lead then Ashley. IMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

MF would like nothing more than to see going into the FD episode that RS is saying one thing about FI (Chantal) and FORT (the long-time sleuthing site) has a respected veteran with proven sources saying it's Emily.

Remember the Cheshire Cat thing I said from tapings?

This is a dream scenario for Fleiss, especially if RS doesn't cave and concur with Blondie's source here.

He'd now have the two sites that have historically spoiled/sleuthed endings correctly split on the ending just like the public is - and THAT is what MF loves for a "good show" - set people up to be shocked.

I trust Blondie and her sources - I've been around here for as long as she has and know her reputation.

I just know that MF's people trying to provide disinformation are able to do that with any sources.

Before FORT goes totally crazy and throws out continuing to sleuth all the way to the FRC as we've always done, regardless of what sources say, that we ought remember something:

It's not out of the question that just as RS was proved not to be infallible last season thanks to MF's disinformation attempts, that MF isn't also hoping to see the same thing happen to FORT's reputation and the sources some of our folks here have!
    Last edited by Kikora; 02-26-2011 at 04:49 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I still think that Shelby101 and I have a point. Brad and Chantal are already married so there is no need for the FRC. The Hendricks talked Emily
    out of being B/ette and Ashley is in.