Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fanatic

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    Yes Wine Wine Wine...I noticed how Emily kept lifting her glass on the Overnite, and how Brad seemed to have a sip (hic-up) here and there while he was trying to talk to her.
    I saw Chunky Monkey sure tilting a glass or two throughout the entire season!! She was having a ton of fun though, thats for sure. Loved how her face would get beat red after having a little too much wine.

Hubby and I noticed she was slurring her words a little too on a couple of occasions. I didn't see Emily or Shawtal drinkinly nearly as much as others though... but then again, its all in the editing.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    For you my dear Anders - From "Real Housewives of Atlanta"

I tried to find the nicest pic of her I could...

IMO P3E looks more like Holly Madison.
    At least you tried. She actually looks better on the show than in this pic.

Npaulk

Please, post more.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    For you my dear Anders - From "Real Housewives of Atlanta"

I tried to find the nicest pic of her I could...

IMO P3E looks more like Holly Madison.
    How do they say "REAL" with a straight face..?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    At least you tried. She actually looks better on the show than in this pic.

Npaulk

Please, post more.
    I hope so, cuz she looks like a Tranny in that pic.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    All season long CH has referred to this as "the most controversial Bachelor season ever."

Of course that might be all hype like "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever"

But it is also possible that something "controversial" really does happen in the final epeisode.

Nothing would surprise me, especially after all the cr*p that I heard from my two sources.

I agree. And may get blasted for this, but I it wouldn't surprise me if there was a wedding at the end. Nothing grand like R and T, but an intimate family only ceremony. I have mention why I think this could be in a post outlining the parts that point to it.

Brad's ET interview when she asks him if he's happy enough to get married---his answer is awkward. And his eyes are shining. Whatever the outcome, it doesn't fit with his declarations of being deeply in love. If he's admitting that, wouldn't it be more natural to say something about it being a possibility that he could get married.

Finally, in his dinner conversation with Chantal, it is extremely obvious tome that when he's talking about how his heart has never been this open to being in love and he talking about "throwing caution to the wind, " he is not talking ABOUT Chantal even though he is talking WITH. I think this is what he's alluding to about being able to be himself around her. He feels comfortable talking about life with her.

And what's with Brad being in Cabo with his brothers and buddies? Seems suspicious to me.

The only thing I really fit into this is how it all works with Ricki. Are Brad and Emily sure enough in their own relationship that they're sure they can get her used to this concept? After it's already happened? Haven't worked out how it could all come together. LOL. But feel free to look back at my posts to the LONG one where I outlined it out.

I think that a marriage, especially with a child involved, would be controversial.

No way do I see Emily going from - lets continue to take this show - to married in a week.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    personally I would like to finally see a FRC where the girl actually confronts the guy and isn't all sweet and saying I understand and then fall apart in the limo....I want to see REAL REACTION...
    If she does and they show it, then she'll come out of this looking worse than Michelle did. Everyone thought Michelle was going to go crazy when she wasn't given a rose...and she didn't. If we see Chantal go nuts, then I think her chances of being Bachelorette are slim-to-none, esp. knowing that Michelle gets some redemption at the WTA. (Not what you guys want to hear - sorry.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagfan View Post
    Really? Psycho? I didn't see that at all. I saw someone invested in a relationship with a guy with whom she'd had a couple of really great dates.
    Funny, I saw a bratty, childish tantrum. There, I saw it and boy does it feel good.

She managed to turn the situation around so that it was about her. Ashley should have been celebrating and even she was forced to console Chantal. Masterful! But, in the end, all it was was a ploy to draw Brad in...when all he wanted to do was run away! [His "date from hell" quote leads me to believe that!] Perhaps Chantal's machinations work on other guys but I think Brad's old enough to know (perhaps Laurel taught him this lesson) that enough is enough in the drama category.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    But it is also possible that something "controversial" really does happen in the final epeisode.

Nothing would surprise me, especially after all the cr*p that I heard from my two sources.
    Crap - you don't think we're going to see Chantal running with a molotov cocktail aimed at Brad while he's proposing to Emily, are we??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    No way do I see Emily going from - lets continue to take this show - to married in a week.
    Agreed. But I do see what you're saying about how he was talking about marriage etc. WITH her, but not necessarily ABOUT her.

Chelsea confronted Matt and reamed him bad - so did his F3 girl - Amanda

Tara gave Jesse whatfor.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    It just boggles the mind to even consider the possibility.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl