Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    And didn't the promo get changed to controversial right before all the Laurel stuff came out, also the Nascar date, that created a lot of drama. But I do agree that the only thing really controversial is Brad having a second go around.
    I think the drama but mostly the SI photo shoot, I noticed he didn't say it any more after that epi.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Really? I think she's a dead ringer for Holly Madison or the 1M other bunnies.

I sure hope Hef isn't confused watching Bach every week thinking one of his own ran away. He's getting old and it's probably stressful on him.
    I see Holly Madison too. Ya s'pose Hef thinks he left the door open on the bunny cage?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I see Holly Madison too. Ya s'pose Hef thinks he left the door open on the bunny cage?

His mind just isn't what it used to be!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Really? I think she's a dead ringer for Holly Madison or the 1M other bunnies.

I sure hope Hef isn't confused watching Bach every week thinking one of his own ran away. He's getting old and it's probably stressful on him.
    That's spot on. She looks just like her. And poor Hef if he watches the bach.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    I just haven't seen any personality from Emily AT ALL...not just with Brad. I'm sure it's the edit she's getting but dang she's coming across like a corpse. That picture of her and Ricky you can tell she is happy, in love and full of personality.
    In all fairness, the young girl in the picture had not yet endured the sudden death of her "true love," found out she was pregnant and would be raising a child. She's been through a lot since then.

I was a big Chantal fan until recently because I thought she was the best choice for Brad because he seemed most alive and awake around her. I can see, though, that Emily might very well epitomize to him the mother he never had. People often tend to be attracted to the person who most seems to fill an unfulfilled part of themselves. It happens unconsciously. Not judging that as good or bad, right or wrong ... it just happens. That's why we hear references to how one person "completes" the other, which to me is a romantic notion at best, not a guideline of what to look for in a partner. Personally, I think the relationships that work best are those between two people who already feel whole and complete, and are not looking (consciously or unconsciously) for someone who gives them what they can't give or haven't given themselves. That's just me .....

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    That's spot on. She looks just like her. And poor Hef if he watches the bach.
    Hef is the ultimate Bach ... he hands out 25 roses at a time and then stops... why narrow it down to 1
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    Yes Wine Wine Wine...I noticed how Emily kept lifting her glass on the Overnite, and how Brad seemed to have a sip (hic-up) here and there while he was trying to talk to her.

I believe Emily actually went for her water glass more often on that date than her wine glass. Even at the beginning, before the toast, there was an exchange between them about which glass to go for. Brad, obviously nervous, went for the wine.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    Hef is the ultimate Bach ... he hands out 25 roses at a time and then stops... why narrow it down to 1
    Maybe he is the next contestant on the bach??? That would be shocking alright..

FORT Newbie

Hi I am a long time lurker since Jill's season and I am not sure if this is where I should address my comment or not but here goes.

Lithargic indicated that his source said it was the woman who "slaps" Brad (the most boring Bachelor in history in my view..lol) who ends up being F1.

Something occurred to me when I got to thinking about the "slap". Has anyone else noticed how Emily always lovingly "slaps" or pats Brad on the back when she is hugging him or they are together....

Could it be that this is what is meant by Brad picks the woman who "slaps" him. Maybe it is not about the Chantal slap at the M & G at all...

Just a thought.

By the way you guys on here are fabulous and I am in awe of the amazing work you do and the stuff you come up with. It makes it a pleasure even when I detest the lead...lol!

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    to me she looks more like a young Dolly Parton. I have no idea who Kim is.
    For you my dear Anders - From "Real Housewives of Atlanta"

I tried to find the nicest pic of her I could...

IMO P3E looks more like Holly Madison.
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.