Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

  1. #2021
    FORT Fan Jagfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    356

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    I only watched the show online...in one big marathon...and watching that way clearly shows Chantal as a mean girl. Whatever she thinks or does is OK...but she usually has something bad to say if another girl does the same. That SI date was a mess...and she made it a mess. Every time the date letter arrived she would make a snide comment about the word 'love' not being in it if the date wasn't for her. If they choose her for the next B'ette I wouldn't be able to watch her.

    Also...you could see the love story between Brad & Emily as clear as day.
    A mean, psycho girl vs. Mother Teresa. Master Fleiss has done his job.

  2. #2022
    FORT Fogey KareyR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,355

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Tara made some remark to Jesse about how he "should feel after what we did last night."

    Kelly Jo and Blob were standing with the water as a backdrop, and he was trying hard to hold her hand. I thought she was going to push him into the water!
    I gave up on Bob's season, so missed the FRC. I have wanted to watch the scene with Kelly Jo after reading about it here, but have never been able to find it at utube. Would love to check it out.
    Karey

  3. #2023
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    58

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    me too - when the lead picks their F1, I want to be able to see what he sees - I feel like we got Ricky, Ricki, Nascar and The Ring - and not Emily.
    I feel same way. I would love to see more of her personality be shown without all of this other stuff. I like her, but there has to be a whole lot more to her then what has been shown.

  4. #2024
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    58

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying that - from the behaviour we've seen from Brad it's very clear he is very even keeled. 5 yos are cute and funny and fun to be around, but they're 5 yos - they're going to misbehave from time to time - and Brad has shown he has a low tolerance for anyone who shows emotions.
    I work with 5 year olds five days a week, and they can most certainly be a handful.

  5. #2025
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    I only watched the show online...in one big marathon...and watching that way clearly shows Chantal as a mean girl. Whatever she thinks or does is OK...but she usually has something bad to say if another girl does the same. That SI date was a mess...and she made it a mess. Every time the date letter arrived she would make a snide comment about the word 'love' not being in it if the date wasn't for her. If they choose her for the next B'ette I wouldn't be able to watch her.

    Also...you could see the love story between Brad & Emily as clear as day.
    I think that is a great way to watch this show. It does show Chantal as making snide comments every episode.
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  6. #2026
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnybea View Post
    I work with 5 year olds five days a week, and they can most certainly be a handful.
    I very rarely work or hang out with kids but I'm guessing they're emotional, yes? I hope Brad knows what he's in for...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  7. #2027
    FORT Fan Jagfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    356

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    me too - when the lead picks their F1, I want to be able to see what he sees - I feel like we got Ricky, Ricki, Nascar and The Ring - and not Emily.
    ITA. The NASCAR races are in Vegas this week. The Nationwide Cup Series race will be shown on ABC's ESPN2 on Saturday. But I'm sure there's no connection with the F1 edit.

  8. #2028
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,112

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnybea View Post
    I work with 5 year olds five days a week, and they can most certainly be a handful.
    Of course they can. Even well-behaved ones.

    Consider Brad's well-structured life. Immaculately clean loft apt, two hours set aside every day to work out, meal plan regimented to compliment his training schedule, creates his own work schedule because he's the owner -- nobody to tell him what or when. He knows what his day will be like from one day to the next. Heck, from one week to the next. He's in control of his time and his life.

    Enter 5 year old. Suddenly, his time is no longer his own. He's 'on call' 24/7. Illnesses, carpools, sleepovers, weird stuff in his fridge, daily messes, broken stuff in his home, homework, recitals, games, doctor appts, girly pink stuff everywhere, the list is endless. And that's assuming he's only being backup and Emily is the primary caregiver. It's still a world of chaos to a 38 year old bachelor.

    He'll make the valiant effort, maybe more than you might even expect because he's really invested in the relationship, really wants it to work. But eventually, one dark day when nothing goes right, which Brad will show up in Ricki's life? The one he's pretending to be on the show? Or the one Laurel describes, and Ashley confronted at F3?

    Brad hasn't had nearly enough therapy.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  9. #2029
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    58

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    ITA ButterflyFaery! I think they did edit out Brad/Em's lovestory and left a blander edit. We have seen some of Em's fiesty behavior and I am willing to bet Brad does too and did fall for her. There is more to this Steel Magnolia then Fleiss wanted us to see.
    I am sure that there is, I just wish that Fleiss would show us that side of her.

  10. #2030
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Of course they can. Even well-behaved ones.

    Consider Brad's well-structured life. Immaculately clean loft apt, two hours set aside every day to work out, meal plan regimented to compliment his training schedule, creates his own work schedule because he's the owner -- nobody to tell him what or when. He knows what his day will be like from one day to the next. Heck, from one week to the next. He's in control of his time and his life.

    Enter 5 year old. Suddenly, his time is no longer his own. He's 'on call' 24/7. Illnesses, carpools, sleepovers, weird stuff in his fridge, daily messes, broken stuff in his home, homework, recitals, games, doctor appts, girly pink stuff everywhere, the list is endless. And that's assuming he's only being backup and Emily is the primary caregiver. It's still a world of chaos to a 38 year old bachelor.

    He'll make the valiant effort, maybe more than you might even expect because he's really invested in the relationship, really wants it to work. But eventually, one dark day when nothing goes right, which Brad will show up in Ricki's life? The one he's pretending to be on the show? Or the one Laurel describes, and Ashley confronted at F3?

    Brad hasn't had nearly enough therapy.
    More and more he reminds me of Jake. It's eerie.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.