Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    This is one podium farewell, I just may have to skip then I never did watch Jillian's FRC after the word got out - there was no way I was gonna watch Reid go up there and get his heart crushed. But if this one goes down with a devastated Chantal, I'm gonna feel a thousand times worse. I'm really glad we've got the show spoiler thread so I can check it b4 tuning in.
    Me too!! I could never watch Jason's FRC, thank goodness I was spoiled first. Didn't even watch AFRC either.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Just throwing this out there as I'm thinking out loud. The scene with Emily causes Brad to get himself in a tizzy... then we have him not being sure about Chantal... Do you think a therapist conversation appears again toward the end? Reminding him he has to be vulnerable to allow love in? I miss that darn therapist. so maybe it is just wishful thinking..
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Just throwing this out there as I'm thinking out loud. The scene with Emily causes Brad to get himself in a tizzy... then we have him not being sure about Chantal... Do you think a therapist conversation appears again toward the end? Reminding him he has to be vulnerable to allow love in? I miss that darn therapist. so maybe it is just wishful thinking..
    LOL! I love your posts!

Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery
    personally I would like to finally see a FRC where the girl actually confronts the guy and isn't all sweet and saying I understand and then fall apart in the limo....I want to see REAL REACTION...
    WE have Tara, Tanya and Chelsey.

Laurel is making the rounds today.

Exclusive: Brad Womack Doing "The Bachelor" For The*Money - News - Rumor Fix

Brad blocked her number once he accepted the gig.

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    LOL! I love your posts!
    Laughing...hang around then! I could use a reply or two every once in a while cause you are probably in the minority even if I am harmless and try really hard not to offend anyone.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jagfan View Post
    Really? Psycho? I didn't see that at all. I saw someone invested in a relationship with a guy with whom she'd had a couple of really great dates.

Actually, I don't see either of the F2 ladies as saints or sinners (or psychos or moms who maybe should have stayed home with their little 5 year old girls and not been gone for 8 weeks competiting for "love" on a reality TV dating show).
    I only watched the show online...in one big marathon...and watching that way clearly shows Chantal as a mean girl. Whatever she thinks or does is OK...but she usually has something bad to say if another girl does the same. That SI date was a mess...and she made it a mess. Every time the date letter arrived she would make a snide comment about the word 'love' not being in it if the date wasn't for her. If they choose her for the next B'ette I wouldn't be able to watch her.

Also...you could see the love story between Brad & Emily as clear as day.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Laurel is making the rounds today.

Exclusive: Brad Womack Doing "The Bachelor" For The*Money - News - Rumor Fix

Brad blocked her number once he accepted the gig.
    whoa.... what if they ask Laurel to be the next bachelorette!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cyn2much View Post
    whoa.... what if they ask Laurel to be the next bachelorette!!!

No, Fleiss, no!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    WE have Tara, Tanya and Chelsey.
    Tara made some remark to Jesse about how he "should feel after what we did last night."

Kelly Jo and Blob were standing with the water as a backdrop, and he was trying hard to hold her hand. I thought she was going to push him into the water!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan