Page 2 of 277 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

If this is true and Emily is F1, I will be crushed for Chantal. Only because she got such a sucky edit AND does not even have the consolation of being the next 'ette.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I have not sleuthed this season but wanted to let you all know that yesterday I heard from the source that gave me the confirmation that Ali & Roberto were engaged last season. They told me that Brad picks Emily at the FRC, and they are engaged. So much for me not posting in the spoiler section this season.

OH BG, late last night I was going to pm you to see if you heard anything from the WTA ... but I decided to be respectful of your not sleuthing this season.

Thank you for coming in here. We miss you!

As for the news,

If that be the case and he changes direction... His butt is grass and the Fleismeister is the TORO lawn mower

And we can go back to happy sleurrthing like old times...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I have not sleuthed this season but wanted to let you all know that yesterday I heard from the source that gave me the confirmation that Ali & Roberto were engaged last season. They told me that Brad picks Emily at the FRC, and they are engaged. So much for me not posting in the spoiler section this season.
    OMG this is music to my ears I so hope you are right. Goodbye to RS and I saw the love story between Emily and Brad !!! Thanks for the info. Hope RS enjoys his crow
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    kinda sounds like it!
    It sure does, doesn't it? Maybe Chantal is the next 'ette too? Dare I dream of a truly perfect ending? Brad happy, Steve rimwrecked, and Chantal on my TV for 11 weeks this summer??

No, I shouldn't be greedy. About ready to shout out to the Bremily people a congrats! I sure never saw it, but if true, congrats to Brad and Em too. Let's see how this comes out, and Ill control my giddy for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker View Post
    Reality Steve just posted on his blog and said something major is coming.

Is he about to order crow, well-done?

And that's something for EVERYONE to SMILE about! RS was Fleissed PLAIN and SIMPLE!!!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-26-2011 at 05:13 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker View Post
    Uh-Oh, sports fans! When the Blondie speaks all better listen. Big news indeed!
    Absolutely! From what I've read in the past on the Fort...Blondie would not say this unless it were true. Batten down the hatches, it's about to get hectic on this board today. Who said this a boring season?!

FORT sun

OH I would just love to see that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Logomaniac View Post
    If this is true and Emily is F1, I will be crushed for Chantal. Only because she got such a sucky edit AND does not even have the consolation of being the next 'ette.
    Well, she looks very, very happy in her vlogs and her recent commentary on the HTD sounded like her normal, cheerful self. So even if Brad didn't choose her, it seems like she's okay with it.

I don't what to believe anymore, My heart just hurts thinking of how heartbroken Chantal is going to be if she is F2 but than again some of his interviews make absoulte NO sence to Emily being F1.