Page 19 of 277 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker View Post
    Brace yourself for the Mother Meltdown of the century when Chranny gets told she is F2.... Absolutely she will be the next b'ette. Chantal that is. MF would pay her millions to get her on board as the next b'ette.. She's a total drama queen - she's a cash cow for him...

Bwahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh!!!!!!!
    Maybe this is what CH is referring to when he says the most controversial season ever. It will def be "The most dramatic final rose ceremony EVAH"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I know! thanks for the support tho

my love boad is going down right now

I cannot believe that one person can be that trusted and it is not even a direct source. Nobody is questionning that her source may play with her tho....
    If my memory serves me correct, I think Blondie also had accurate info, by way of the WTA, that Jesse was Deanna's chosen one. Most, including me, thought Jason had it in the bag. We can trust Blondie, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    His source and Lithargic's source could well be one and the same.
    Very true. I am actually confused on wanting either Emily or Chantel to be F1, knowing all the Laurel stuff.
    I do hope he is wrong on the Bachette as well and its Chantel!!

FORT Fanatic

What did RS say, that something major was coming down? Maybe there won't be a FRC because Brad and Chantal have already slipped off and
    got married. This is something Chantal mentioned earlier so maybe Brad decided "Hey, what the heck? C'mon girl, let's go"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Wow! I'm truly stunned But if Blondie has a source that says Emily is F1, then I believe it. I'm really thrilled for Brad and Emily. I can't be too sad about it because Brad seems over the moon in love with his F1 so I can't be anything but thrilled and happy for both!!! For my fellow Chantal fans, I'm with you - while Chantal is heartbroken, I will be too. But remember, she truly seems fine now. If she wasn't chosen, she has moved on and she's doing great, so no need to worry on that score. The only thing I'm really sad about is that she is apparently not going to be the next Bette To be honest that was the outcome I've been leaning toward and hoping for since Anguilla - but now it looks like that won't be happening, and I've got to admit that disappoints me more than anything else. Still, I think Ashley is cute and I'm sure she'll be a great Bette. To the sleuthers that (once again ) called it, my hat's off to you. And after the FRC, I will be eating it as promised, with lots of barbecue sauce
    yeah the only positive would have been to see chantal another season but now.... I am so very upset right now.

it seems that blondie is very much trusted here so I will go with the flow with a tiny still bit of hope that everyone is wrong and chantal is F1...............

FORT Fogey

babyfaceC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the brantal some hope!!! ploueeeeeeeeeeese!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    Very true. I am actually confused on wanting either Emily or Chantel to be F1, knowing all the Laurel stuff.
    I do hope he is wrong on the Bachette as well and its Chantel!!
    ITA I'm even more confused now. I want Chantal to be F1 but I don't want Emily to be hurt. I want Emily to br F1 but I definitely don't want Chantal to be hurt either. But if the Laurel crap it true I don't want either to be with Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Wow! I'm truly stunned But if Blondie has a source that says Emily is F1, then I believe it. I'm really thrilled for Brad and Emily. I can't be too sad about it because Brad seems over the moon in love with his F1 so I can't be anything but thrilled and happy for both!!! For my fellow Chantal fans, I'm with you - while Chantal is heartbroken, I will be too. But remember, she truly seems fine now. If she wasn't chosen, she has moved on and she's doing great, so no need to worry on that score. The only thing I'm really sad about is that she is apparently not going to be the next Bette To be honest that was the outcome I've been leaning toward and hoping for since Anguilla - but now it looks like that won't be happening, and I've got to admit that disappoints me more than anything else. Still, I think Ashley is cute and I'm sure she'll be a great Bette. To the sleuthers that (once again ) called it, my hat's off to you. And after the FRC, I will be eating it as promised, with lots of barbecue sauce
    save some for me.. I agree with everything you said above.
    I'm bummed that she isn't the next bachelorette though.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Fort gets f1 first

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit View Post
    Just remember, you read it on FORT first!!
    Thank you FORT for allowing us to sleuth, blog, debate, dream, love, hate, fantasize, speak our mind, read everything into it out of nothing, poke fun at the contestants, and everything in between.

Jackie

FORT Fogey

okay lets have some hope

major annoucement could be he married chantal in south africa (yeah yeah I am still a brantal till march 14

I just cannot let go that chantal is not F1... I can't...........