Page 18 of 277 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fogey

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    [/B]

Blondie was right last season when RS was wrong I would say she is a great source and very reliable
    oh well.................. somebody has tissues? I am out of them

FORT sun

Alright game on!!

FORT Fanatic

Brace yourself for the Mother Meltdown of the century when Chranny gets told she is F2.... Absolutely she will be the next b'ette. Chantal that is. MF would pay her millions to get her on board as the next b'ette.. She's a total drama queen - she's a cash cow for him...

Bwahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh!!!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    Yes but I wll take Blondies source over RS' anytime..

either way it is a good day.. we will no longer hold Rs' word as everything..
    yeah there is that!!!

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Wow! I'm truly stunned But if Blondie has a source that says Emily is F1, then I believe it. I'm really thrilled for Brad and Emily. I can't be too sad about it because Brad seems over the moon in love with his F1 so I can't be anything but thrilled and happy for both!!! For my fellow Chantal fans, I'm with you - while Chantal is heartbroken, I will be too. But remember, she truly seems fine now. If she wasn't chosen, she has moved on and she's doing great, so no need to worry on that score. The only thing I'm really sad about is that she is apparently not going to be the next Bette To be honest that was the outcome I've been leaning toward and hoping for since Anguilla - but now it looks like that won't be happening, and I've got to admit that disappoints me more than anything else. Still, I think Ashley is cute and I'm sure she'll be a great Bette. To the sleuthers that (once again ) called it, my hat's off to you. And after the FRC, I will be eating it as promised, with lots of barbecue sauce
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Winery to winery we go. Full circle. First full & real relationship we have had ever I believe in hoops & hurdles & how to make it work.

Thanks Blondie.
    Hey Doll... I'm grabbin my tissues as I type this... I'm thinking some wedding cake is in order here..

Quote Originally Posted by 4health View Post
    I am going to be devils advocate here......we have rs of douse plus we have lithargics one source stated the slapping girl and one not as it seems......I will not believe blondes source until I see on my tv screen.....I just cant believe the spoilers anymore......yes blonde got it right about roberto but I never thought that rs got totally wrong so I will enjoy the next few weeks and keep on sleuthing (when get more screen caps that is)
    Once the FRC scs come out, we will be able to do the old fashioned kind of sleuthing(sans spoilers) and hopefully put all the pieces together.
    If a hand/ring shot is offered up by the scs, it should be pretty easy to see if it is an Emily or Chantal hand with a ring on it.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he came back and said that both said it was Chantal when he was questioned about it.

I know that BlondieGal has good sources so probably is right but can't say I'm not shocked and sad (for Chantal) if it's true. The only good thing about it is that it means RS is wrong 2 seasons in a row and is going down. Now that I can celebrate.

I've always said I've liked Emily and will be happy for her if true but still can't see any romance between them so if it's there, there must be a ton in the cutting room floor. I also think the edit's totally wrong for Emily to be the f1 but won't waste time trying to figure it out.
    Word. Don't understand the edit, and count me in the 'caved so quickly to the latest spoiler from a previously reliable source' column, but I am just not interested anymore in trying to figure it out! Ever since spoilers have become so prominent it seems like the story lines have to be more and more twisted to keep us guessing and it's not much fun if this is (like it is to me) a little sappy version of a Harlequin novel that I'd never be caught reading!

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1 View Post
    Poor Chantal begged so many times to be let go if she wasn't the one. And yet he kept her.....
    But if all of this is true - he did give her a very fair chance to see if there could be something there - just like Emily is also getting. And Chantal does say - she realized she could fall in lvoe again after her divorce which is a biggy for her apparently. She didn;t think it would happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    He is too busy chasing down his source who screwed him.. Doesn't have time for fort pions
    His source and Lithargic's source could well be one and the same.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.