Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    As long as all us Chantal fans pick the same guy as our favorite it works for me. Then we can continue the cycle the next Bachelor season.
    Absolutely It always makes the next season something awesome to look forward to, when we are lucky enough that they agree to do it ( Reid and Chris). Not that I can blame them, when they decline - still - crossing fingers and hoping...
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine View Post
    Wow. I beg to differ! You had some pretty awesome five year olds then if they were never emotional or difficult. I have a five year old girl right now and while she can be sweet and loving and an angel, we definitely have our drama and emotional days for sure.
    Like Bonbonlover said, just wait until they reach their teens, see if there's a difference. Ricki seems like she likes Mr. Brad. Brad seems to want this and if he wants it then he will be willing to work on it. There first has to be the will.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    Please make sure you're the one drinking the Jack
    oh yes.. I'm to old for anymore kids even though i'm baby obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Welcome aboard, baby - the best ones are almost ALWAYS F2 or F3, jmo of course
    Hah ~ notice my stats 0 for 20! The best ones must be the F2 or F3's!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Newbie

I am new here but not new to watching the bachelor. I love emily with brad but all the spoilers pointed to a chantal/brad ending and I did see an easy connection between brad and chantal. However I also saw a different kind of connection between Brad and Emily. I definitely think he was blown away by her but I see a real love developing between them. I was rewatching the last episode and noticed that on his dinner date with chantal he was wringing his hands alot when they were having their "serious" discussion and their kissing to me didn't seem as passionate as before, almost like he was holding back. When talking about the date before it showed emily's date he said something like being with chantal was almost perfect or that their date was *almost* perfect. At the very end when they were showing the outtakes of the picnic between brad and chantal he was not smiling at all didn't stop her from eating that worm and then refused to try it with her. He looked irritated to me. Contrast that to Emily's date he said my date with chantal was almost perfect blah blah but Ive been looking forward to seeing emily all week. He has this huge dorky smile on his face when he sees her, and runs up to her. Then he runs to go get the elephant. He also tells her that he is falling in love with her too, has he said that to anyone else? and I see real love for eachother in their eyes. Back to the outtakes of the worm picnic I could never see Brad allowing em to eat a worm and if gosh darn that did happen, I think he would eat the whole bowful!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    isn't that the truth, hopping in a private jet to see Lil Ricki is like driving across town in rush hour traffic. The Hendricks can see her any time they want.
    I'm sorry, but I respectfully disagree with this. Nothing can replace having the privledge of being able to drive over and see your grandchild any time of the day or night. Or having sleep overs or driving her to school. Not to mention going to school plays, sports activities, watching her get ready for dates/dances one day. Etc. Nothing can compare to living right by your grandchild.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Hah ~ notice my stats 0 for 20! The best ones must be the F2 or F3's!!
    - solidarity!
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    I got this impression, also. Perhaps she did want to leave on her own and TPTB talked her out of it. So that might account for her surprise during her talk with Brad preRC when he finally let her go.
    Maybe this was another instance of De and Graham's RC where Graham was going to go, but TPTB made it look like De booted him.
    I found it odd how the video just shut off and it didn’t appear she had finished talking – I wonder if she said she didn’t want to stay and she was leaving or that she wanted him to let her go – IDK, just a feeling I had about the whole video. Her demeanor at the RC was completely off – she almost looked annoyed.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pnkpoodlkiss View Post
    I am new here but not new to watching the bachelor. I love emily with brad but all the spoilers pointed to a chantal/brad ending and I did see an easy connection between brad and chantal. However I also saw a different kind of connection between Brad and Emily. I definitely think he was blown away by her but I see a real love developing between them. I was rewatching the last episode and noticed that on his dinner date with chantal he was wringing his hands alot when they were having their "serious" discussion and their kissing to me didn't seem as passionate as before, almost like he was holding back. When talking about the date before it showed emily's date he said something like being with chantal was almost perfect or that their date was *almost* perfect. At the very end when they were showing the outtakes of the picnic between brad and chantal he was not smiling at all didn't stop her from eating that worm and then refused to try it with her. He looked irritated to me. Contrast that to Emily's date he said my date with chantal was almost perfect blah blah but Ive been looking forward to seeing emily all week. He has this huge dorky smile on his face when he sees her, and runs up to her. Then he runs to go get the elephant. He also tells her that he is falling in love with her too, has he said that to anyone else? and I see real love for eachother in their eyes. Back to the outtakes of the worm picnic I could never see Brad allowing em to eat a worm and if gosh darn that did happen, I think he would eat the whole bowful!!!
    Yes, you could tell the difference and at the RC I think Chantal was feeling it too. Of course the LCD will be editing to make things "appear" to be still confusion etc on his part. Bt you can see the glow on Emily's face at the FD RC and that tells me that FD brought them to a whole new level as well.
    He did tell CH that it seemed like he had known Em for a decade.
    I think the " process" is getting to both of them (B&E) by this time and it is esp harder for EM seeing him around Chantal. BUT this is a show & he does have to do something with the LCD with the F2.
    Emily's full circle reward for the tears shown at the LCD will turn around at the amazing FRC. Brad has thought this one last RC out for sure, you can jst tell!!

I only hope he kept it clean in all the fantasy suite dates if he knew they weren't "the one".
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3