Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by framikmin View Post
    can anyone tell me how to post a link - it's a great article today from CH.
    I think it's posted in the media thread a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover View Post
    I am not sure why you all think he needs luck to live with Ricki. 5 year old girls are wonderful, sweet, and loving! I have had 3 of em. They don't become emotional and difficult until they are teens and by them Brad will have adjusted to the role of step-dad.
    Wow. I beg to differ! You had some pretty awesome five year olds then if they were never emotional or difficult. I have a five year old girl right now and while she can be sweet and loving and an angel, we definitely have our drama and emotional days for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Oh yes, I'm giving you the credit for that line! It's awesome and fits so well. She totally needs one of those quiet, stable, normal men who totally welcome the chaos and think their girlfriend/wife is just the cutest thing ever for discovering drama.

Martini, welcome!! You posted just fine and I can relate way more to Chantal than to anyone else either, other than Ashley.
    Hey I got one of those men! He really is great and puts up with a lot from me! I'm a bit crazy, sometimes emotionally, sometimes pretty hyper, etc..but my husband loves me. Yes, he'll occasionally kick me out of the house for a girls night to get rid of me and all my hyperness, but that's because he loves me and knows I need it after being home with the kids all day!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by framikmin View Post
    can anyone tell me how to post a link - it's a great article today from CH.
    I hope so. I wish I knew how. I would like to read it, too.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I don't even know how I'd handle her season. I'd be a wreck worrying about her.

Of course, I'd love for her to be lucky 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    Lawd chile, if I didn't already drink, I'd have to start if she becomes the next B'ette
    Oh I know it is asking for trouble because I get my feelings hurt on behalf of Chantal already, but I still hope she does it. And, yes, I think it would definitely be a drink liberally season for me, if she signs on.

These two things I know for sure:

I will fall in love with one of her guys because he will be the Perfect One for her

AND

He will be her F2 or F3 for sure
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Oh I know it is asking for trouble because I get my feelings hurt on behalf of Chantal already, but I still hope she does it. And, yes, I think it would definitely be a drink liberally season for me, if she signs on.

I will fall in love with one of her guys because he will be the Perfect One for her

AND

Looks like we will be riding on the same train again!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    Looks like we will be riding on the same train again!
    Welcome aboard, baby - the best ones are almost ALWAYS F2 or F3, jmo of course
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post

AND

As long as all us Chantal fans pick the same guy as our favorite it works for me. Then we can continue the cycle the next Bachelor season.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine View Post
    Hey I got one of those men! He really is great and puts up with a lot from me! I'm a bit crazy, sometimes emotionally, sometimes pretty hyper, etc..but my husband loves me. Yes, he'll occasionally kick me out of the house for a girls night to get rid of me and all my hyperness, but that's because he loves me and knows I need it after being home with the kids all day!
    I think this is why Chantal is F2 because she is too much to handle for Brad. She needs a male version of Emily.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    I think this is why Chantal is F2 because she is too much to handle for Brad. She needs a male version of Emily.
    Well she better get on the ball and sign her name on the dotted line with a special request for her very own Robertito.