Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Newbie

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

I don't know about Laurel. She probably does know Brad, and may well be right, certainly the control issue rings true, but there is something hinky about all the Bachelors she dates, and she seems to crave attention. I'm not sure what to think about her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hunoz View Post
    I don't know about Laurel. She probably does know Brad, and may well be right, certainly the control issue rings true, but there is something hinky about all the Bachelors she dates, and she seems to crave attention. I'm not sure what to think about her.
    Maybe she dates them because they ask her out? There must be something charismatic or appealing about her to them, though, since they have all wanted to be with her.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    I have a five year old niece and calm and order are two words which are rarely used in the same sentence with her name.

But if Brad's really committed to this I suggest patience and Jack Daniels

I may file this away for later use..

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Married and happy. Pics were posted somewhere here eons ago. It all worked out like it's supposed to.
    Something good to realize when we get to this phase in the show - ultimately it always does seem to work out how it is meant to I don't want Chantal ending up with any guy who doesn't think she's perfect: regardless of highs, lows, dress sizes or fashion sense. And she is going to find that guy!!! I just think it would be extra-awesome if she found it as Bette 7!

BTW, sweetpea, I didn't quote anything from it but I think you nailed the control issues in your previous post.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Maybe she dates them because they ask her out? There must be something charismatic or appealing about her to them, though, since they have all wanted to be with her.
    You may be correct, I was thinking more about her ending up in the tabloids a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Kids do change us, indeed. Perhaps it will be a good thing to have a child bring some chaos to Brad's world. He could use it!!
    Look at the bright side, maybe Ricki can give him grammar lessons

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post

I may file this away for later use..
    Please make sure you're the one drinking the Jack
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Something good to realize when we get to this phase in the show - ultimately it always does seem to work out how it is meant to I don't want Chantal ending up with any guy who doesn't think she's perfect: regardless of highs, lows, dress sizes or fashion sense. And she is going to find that guy!!! I just think it would be extra-awesome if she found it as Bette 7!

BTW, sweetpea, I didn't quote anything from it but I think you nailed the control issues in your previous post.
    I don't even know how I'd handle her season. I'd be a wreck worrying about her.

Of course, I'd love for her to be lucky 7.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I don't even know how I'd handle her season. I'd be a wreck worrying about her.
    Lawd chile, if I didn't already drink, I'd have to start if she becomes the next B'ette
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

FORT Newbie

can anyone tell me how to post a link - it's a great article today from CH.