Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

  1. #1751
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,798

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover View Post
    I am not sure why you all think he needs luck to live with Ricki. 5 year old girls are wonderful, sweet, and loving! I have had 3 of em. They don't become emotional and difficult until they are teens and by them Brad will have adjusted to the role of step-dad.
    I have twin girls. When they were 5, they could definitely be a handful!! My girls didn't go through the "terrible twos" they went through the difficult "threes to fives!" Let's face it, kids can be sweet as pie but they can also be tired, whiny, upset, angry, and impulsive just like any other adult on the planet. Brad is a 38 year old bachelor...he's not going to be used to having a child in the house, and it will obviously be a big adjustment for him. I'm not saying he won't rise to the occasion, but I certainly do wish him luck as it will be a very big change for him.

    My twins are now 10. They can most definitely be emotional and difficult (and sweet and loving and kind and funny and charming and wonderful) - they have their bad days just like their mommy does!

  2. #1752
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a Snow Globe
    Posts
    7

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Oh yes, I'm giving you the credit for that line! It's awesome and fits so well. She totally needs one of those quiet, stable, normal men who totally welcome the chaos and think their girlfriend/wife is just the cutest thing ever for discovering drama.

    Martini, welcome!! You posted just fine and I can relate way more to Chantal than to anyone else either, other than Ashley.
    Thank you Alanna. I love reading your posts. You are a Rockstar! I could go on and on regarding this season. I will not do that but; just one more thing I want to say is that brad had the exact same look and attitude he did letting Ashley go as the last time he was in charge. I do feel bad for Laurel. I believe her and her hurt. Sad.

  3. #1753
    FORT Fan MaggieMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    287

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I don't think anyone is implying anything negative about Ricki at all. We're just commenting on the fact that Brad craves calm and order.
    I have a five year old niece and calm and order are two words which are rarely used in the same sentence with her name.

    But if Brad's really committed to this I suggest patience and Jack Daniels

  4. #1754
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartini View Post
    Thank you Alanna. I love reading your posts. You are a Rockstar! I could go on and on regarding this season. I will not do that but; just one more thing I want to say is that brad had the exact same look and attitude he did letting Ashley go as the last time he was in charge. I do feel bad for Laurel. I believe her and her hurt. Sad.
    Thanks so much

    And I feel for Laurel too. It takes two for that type of messed up relationship but I have no doubt on how much Brad contributed to it.

    BTW, happy you found love again.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  5. #1755
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    133

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    I'll be honest, at this point, I'm so unimpressed that I know we are about to see a production with Chantal stressing an entire FRC day only to be rejected that I'm pretty much over the whole thing. There are just so many things about Brad allowing that to happen that don't sit well. As much as I think she's too good for the whole show...I can't let go of the selfish hope that she'll be the Bachelorette cause I think she'd killl it!! Having said that, I need to mention two comments that I have skimmed on this board today that made me LOL: "Yes it took a 5yr to show them how to do it the first try.", and last but not least...."She'll find him. If Deanna can find a man to adore her, anyone can". Hahaha! Thanks for that! I mean that! I really do! I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it! I needed to lighten my mood.....badly!

  6. #1756
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I don't think anyone is implying anything negative about Ricki at all. We're just commenting on the fact that Brad craves calm and order.

    I think a lot of parents like Calm and Order. Many children are calm and without chaos. If Ricki is not then she might help bring out a different side of Brad. I know I was different before I had children. Before kids, my house was in order after kids it looks like a tornado passed by.* Before kids I would go skydiving and Bungee jumping, after kids I go bike riding to to watch the school play. Kids change us. Maybe that is why Brad wants kids in his life.


    *Ricki and Emily's current home is much neater and in order than mine.
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  7. #1757
    FORT Fan jello1592's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    198

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Right now....I am trying to picture what kind of accent Emily and Brad's child will have (Assuming that they do have a child)
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

  8. #1758
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    I'll be honest, at this point, I'm so unimpressed that I know we are about to see a production with Chantal stressing an entire FRC day only to be rejected that I'm pretty much over the whole thing. There are just so many things about Brad allowing that to happen that don't sit well. As much as I think she's too good for the whole show...I can't let go of the selfish hope that she'll be the Bachelorette cause I think she'd killl it!! Having said that, I need to mention two comments that I have skimmed on this board today that made me LOL: "Yes it took a 5yr to show them how to do it the first try.", and last but not least...."She'll find him. If Deanna can find a man to adore her, anyone can". Hahaha! Thanks for that! I mean that! I really do! I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it! I needed to lighten my mood.....badly!
    Just doing my part for our community.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  9. #1759
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,798

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Kids do change us, indeed. Perhaps it will be a good thing to have a child bring some chaos to Brad's world. He could use it!!

  10. #1760
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    Right now....I am trying to picture what kind of accent Emily and Brad's child will have (Assuming that they do have a child)
    IDK but They would make a pretty baby that is for sure
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.