Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Chantal seems like a backup plan if Emily wouldn't return his crush.
    Which isn't exactly a ringinng endorsement for Brad's character. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Chantal seems like a backup plan if Emily wouldn't return his crush.
    YES I think that Chantal was a SURE thing..

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    After Emily's HTD and after meeting sweet little ricki tick...I honestly could never see Brad every getting rid of Emily. And after last nights episode...I see everything sooo perfectly
    I believe that when Em said she was falling in Love with..Yes Brad was a goner..

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    I believe that when Em said she was falling in Love with..Yes Brad was a goner..
    Totally!!!!! When Ricki flew her kite for the first time...I kind of thought of that being a symbold of Brad and Emily's love taking off and flying away (I know I am wierd and I think of the wierdest things) It was very symbolic.
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Interesting. I believe this. Don't care much for Laurel, as I think selling your "story" to get it out there, and then using the excuse that you want to "warn" the other ladies is a cop out and cheap...BUT...she obviously knows this guy, so some of her descriptions of Brad are worth examining.

[snip for length]

It's no secret, I like Chantal's impulsiveness and zest for life, so I think Brad missed out on something special. But the heart/head wants what the heart/head wants, and that wasn't her I guess. It's ok, another man will thank his lucky stars that Brad let her go.
    Great, great post and ITA with each word. You've been awesome all season and I hope you know that!!

As for the bold, he would have been all wrong for Chantal in the long-run like you said and for all the reasons you mentioned, although they were a whole heck of a lot of fun to watch for the first 4 weeks this season.

At the end of the day, I agree with whoever said she needs someone who will let her bounce off the walls for awhile but still love her and find her endearing anyway. She'll find him. If Deanna can find a man to adore her, anyone can.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    Brad, chose the most expensive ring $90,000.00, in The Bachelor's history right because he does not have to pay for it.

I thinks Brad, is trying to compete with her decease finance Ricky.
    Freudian slip?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    Which isn't exactly a ringinng endorsement for Brad's character. Just sayin'
    Hilarious and true. Oh well. Someone convinced her she has to take what she can get because of her past so maybe they'll be happy together. I have no idea if she can be that Stepford wife but who knows. Maybe.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Totally!!!!! When Ricki flew her kite for the first time...I kind of thought of that being a symbold of Brad and Emily's love taking off and flying away (I know I am wierd and I think of the wierdest things) It was very symbolic.
    Yes it took a 5yr to show them how to do it the first try.

After Emily's HTD and after meeting sweet little ricki tick...I honestly could never see Brad every getting rid of Emily. And after last nights episode...I see everything sooo perfectly
    Heck, *I* want Ricki after seeing her. .

I think he was a goner when she said: "That Friday, I found out I was pregnant. And today I'm the happiest mom of a five year-old." There was something about the way she told him that made me really like her, too.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I thought the ring he chose , he paid for himself.. Somebody on here said that. At least I think so... *shrug*
    I heard this too. Wonder if it's true? Funny someone brought up Meredith. She is very popular around here, but didn't she tell Matthew she would accept his proposal?