Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Regular

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Andy flat out told both Tessa and Bevin, "I love you."
    Bevin said, "I love you," and he said, " I love you, too."
    He was more exuberant with Tessa and said it first, but he told both his F1 and his F2.
    There was a HUGE stink about this that went on for a long time. The controversy was over both whether he should have told Bevin at all and what was the difference between "Ilove you" and " I am in love with you."

Meredith told Matthew she loved him as well and it made him believe he was her final pick. I remember Ellen's show was new and she had Matthew on, saying how bad she felt and that she agreed with Matthew that it was cruel.

That said, Brad has not been tossing it around - the two instances he broke the "rules" were both with Emily (first telling her she was def getting a rose, then by saying he doesn't care if he's not supposed to answer those kinds of statements because he had to tell her that he was falling in love with her too. He's been pretty careful this season to be very clear and honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    His ex, Laurel, said that Brad, is very controlling.
    My favorite text?

"This isn't a control issue this time, Roo."

Umm.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I don't agree. He should have kept Ashley then. Full of fun, spark, and zero interest in being romantic with him starting with the HTDs versus Chantal who claimed she was in love with him.
    I know his FD was awful with Ashley..but I agree with you...they both seemed to be "checked out" on this date and it was like they both knew that there were just friends at this point...so I think he should have kept Ashley but then people will go crazy wanting to know why when her date was so bad..but that could easily be explained away I am sure...Ashley wouldn't have been so broken hearted to be F2 and I am afraid it is going to rip Chantel apart
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Yep. I've realized that he has an image of what he wants and if it doesn't fit that image, then sayonara, senora.
    Have you noticed when he says, "I have to tell you goodbye" it is ABRUPT?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I know his FD was awful with Ashley..but I agree with you...they both seemed to be "checked out" on this date and it was like they both knew that there were just friends at this point...so I think he should have kept Ashley but then people will go crazy wanting to know why when her date was so bad..but that could easily be explained away I am sure...Ashley wouldn't have been so broken hearted to be F2 and I am afraid it is going to rip Chantel apart
    And it would make sense for MF to make Brad take Chantal to the F2 so that when Brad lets her go, she'll be so much more emotional than Ashley would be and you just know how much MF loves emotional.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by hunoz View Post
    Have you noticed when he says, "I have to tell you goodbye" it is ABRUPT?
    it is also disconnected and cold
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

My favorite text?

"This isn't a control issue this time, Roo."

Umm.

Brad, chose the most expensive ring $90,000.00, in The Bachelor's history right because he does not have to pay for it.

I thinks Brad, is trying to compete with her decease finance Ricky.

I don't agree. He should have kept Ashley then. Full of fun, spark, and zero interest in being romantic with him starting with the HTDs versus Chantal who claimed she was in love with him.
    I didn't word that right. I agree there was way more there with Chantal than Ashley and I am one that wasn't happy with the new spoiler. But am trying to wrap my head around it all so am trying different angles. I still can't see anyone of the girls including Ashley on the dates that Chantal got.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Is there something that I don't know about?!?!?
    Carrie - I don't know for sure but people are saying that Ashley is the next bachelorette, I've read that on this particular thread. I was quite surprised as she's not been given a great edit. I'm not sure how people came to learn that information. I hope they are wrong! I'd love to see Chantal or Shawntel or - hope this doesn't sound offensive to anyone but I'd really like to see a black bachelor or bachelorette for a change.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    Brad, chose the most expensive ring $90,000.00, in The Bachelor's history right because he does not have to pay for it.

I thinks Brad, is trying to compete with her decease finance Ricky.
    Where did this information come from?