Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by hunoz View Post
    I have had the feeling all season he will do just about anything to please Emily, and, therefore, Ricki. I'm guessing the scene where he gets frustrated with her is because she is having an insecure moment, and he feels so strongly for her he doesn't understand it. Of course he's not always the best expressing himself, especially around Emily. I think he is intimidated and nervous, possibly because he hasn't felt this way often, if ever. I know many don't agree, I guess we will find out. I like Brad, but I don't care for the mood shifts he has displayed with some of the women. Hope he stays in therapy.
    This is what I'm thinking too. He needs it. Badly.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    No doubt about it.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    He does, and adding the built in family, if it happens, will increase the need.

FORT Fan

I have had the feeling all season he will do just about anything to please Emily, and, therefore, Ricki. I'm guessing the scene where he gets frustrated with her is because she is having an insecure moment, and he feels so strongly for her he doesn't understand it. Of course he's not always the best expressing himself, especially around Emily. I think he is intimidated and nervous, possibly because he hasn't felt this way often, if ever. I know many don't agree, I guess we will find out. I like Brad, but I don't care for the mood shifts he has displayed with some of the women. Hope he stays in therapy.
    I get the impression he's a bit moody and likes things his way.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post
    I think that as well. And add perfect, as he sees it.

Yep. I've realized that he has an image of what he wants and if it doesn't fit that image, then sayonara, senora.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Not sure which thread to put this in but I feel like I have had an epiphany on why Brad kept Chantal till the end even though he was falling for Emily (though I didn't see it at all).

He wanted to go on all these incredible outings - zip line, safari, treehouse, shark diving etc. and he needed someone fun and outgoing to do it with him. Who better than bubbly, fun, brave Chantal. She is the only one I can see fitting in with these kinds of dates. She was his buddy, friend, pal to just do fun stuff with. At least that's how it feels to me.

I hope she clued into him at the end and is happy outside the bubble.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post

His ex, Laurel, said that Brad, is very controlling.

Quote Originally Posted by Logomaniac View Post
    Not sure which thread to put this in but I feel like I have had an epiphany on why Brad kept Chantal till the end even though he was falling for Emily (though I didn't see it at all).

He wanted to go on all these incredible outings - zip line, safari, treehouse, shark diving etc. and he needed someone fun and outgoing to do it with him. Who better than bubbly, fun, brave Chantal. She is the only one I can see fitting in with these kinds of dates. She was his buddy, friend, pal to just do fun stuff with. At least that's how it feels to me.

I hope she clued into him at the end and is happy outside the bubble.
    I don't agree. He should have kept Ashley then. Full of fun, spark, and zero interest in being romantic with him starting with the HTDs versus Chantal who claimed she was in love with him.
    ~ Sex and the City

but like I said earlier what bothers me is a 5 year old child can't be perfect....we see Emily on her vlogs and she looks like she has either colored her hair or let it return to his normal color...she looks more real and less plastic perfect....if it was that image he wanted then what happens???? is this the reason why CH seems so doubtful they will make it..and I also said earlier..what happens is she say gains 20 pounds..will he still love her since she won't fit the perfect image anymore
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!