Page 17 of 277 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22 View Post
    All this news seems to have come from the trail of the WTA last night....do you think that Chantal was there and its between Ashley and Emily in the end?
    nope Ashley was at the WTN last night...a friend of mine's g/f was there..all he told me was that at the F3 RC..Brad pulled Ashley aside and they pretty much talked about how they are always having to reasure each other and he let her go there and he went back to the RC and asked Chantel and Emily if they were sure they wanted to go forward before he gave them roses
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Thanks kelad9. I figured I've lurked for so long, that it's time to chime in. :-)

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Fort gets f1 first

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    But maybe RS is wrong about Ashley too! And Chantal's the next Bachelorette!
    That's what I believe - NO WAY does Ashley's edit support her being the next 'Ette - but it certainly showcased Chantal! I see her making a great 'Ette for sure.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I know! thanks for the support tho

my love boad is going down right now

I cannot believe that one person can be that trusted and it is not even a direct source. Nobody is questionning that her source may play with her tho....
    Shelby..RS replied to an email from a Forter..

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    Emily is SO F1. He replied and was like

I'm not answering anything about what my announcement is until I get more details. Sorry.

Ashley Hebert is the next Bachelorette. I'm guessing it'll be announced at the After the Final Rose

I cannot believe that one person can be that trusted and it is not even a direct source. Nobody is questionning that her source may play with her tho....

Blondie was right last season when RS was wrong I would say she is a great source and very reliable
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    No worries Shelby... I will be here for Ya..

Just think of all the sleuthing next season to be done.. This is really good..
    Good Point nikikass -- some of us did not stop sleuthing rather than accept RS spoilers at face value and we were able to provide good arguments along the way. I hope we can can go back to full sleuthing next season! Fleiss doesn't care about the epi's be spoiled but he does care about the F1 and ending . . . this is the second year in the row that the ending was not spoiled by RS! Best to keep an open mind, hence the kite drawings on Brad's fridge was the Easter Egg some of us were looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Did lithargic say he had 2 or more sources? Only 1 said Channy was F1, right?
    I'm pretty sure he came back and said that both said it was Chantal when he was questioned about it.

I know that BlondieGal has good sources so probably is right but can't say I'm not shocked and sad (for Chantal) if it's true. The only good thing about it is that it means RS is wrong 2 seasons in a row and is going down. Now that I can celebrate.

I've always said I've liked Emily and will be happy for her if true but still can't see any romance between them so if it's there, there must be a ton in the cutting room floor. I also think the edit's totally wrong for Emily to be the f1 but won't waste time trying to figure it out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Shelby..RS replied to an email from a Forter..
    well this is the drama tha fleiss loooooooooooooves so much uh?

wowwwww this will tripple the rates I think! good job!

Yes but I wll take Blondies source over RS' anytime..

either way it is a good day.. we will no longer hold Rs' word as everything..

Winery to winery we go. Full circle. First full & real relationship we have had ever I believe in hoops & hurdles & how to make it work.

Thanks Blondie.

I feel Brad has been talking Emily through this whole show in the show & in his blogs to keep her emotionaly there & his ententions are very real..

Good job Brad.
    Last edited by intheblind; 02-26-2011 at 04:21 PM.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol