Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Newbie

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Jillian is my favorite, a good heart.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    IMO, the first part of the conversation that would explain that is edited out. I have to be care as this isn't the edit thread. But somewhere along the way, Pearl and Texas came up. Seeing how close Austin is to Pearl, maybe Brad is familiar with it. Or maybe because Pearl, Texas was stated out loud but they edited out the Texas part of it. I just said Texas because I don't know a thing about Pearl as someone would who lives in the state. But Texas I totally identify with. maybe lil Ricki identifies with both... it was brought up for a reason and left in. what that reason is for sure, I have no idea.
    My interpretation of that scene was Em was trying to make Ricki comfortable with Brad by bringing up common ground between them - Austin. If I'm correct, I did find someone who I presume is Em's mom that has a home in both Austin and Palm Beach. My guess is that she spends most of the year in Palm Beach, but has a second home in Austin - maybe it's because that's where she's from?

In any case, I have no idea what Pearl means here. Could Pearl have been dubbed in to preserve Em's mom's privacy - I'm not sure either of Em's parents want to disclose where they live on national TV.

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii View Post
    My interpretation of that scene was Em was trying to make Ricki comfortable with Brad by bringing up common ground between them - Austin. If I'm correct, I did find someone who I presume is Em's mom that has a home in both Austin and Palm Beach. My guess is that she spends most of the year in Palm Beach, but has a second home in Austin - maybe it's because that's where she's from?

In any case, I have no idea what Pearl means here. Could Pearl have been dubbed in to preserve Em's mom's privacy - I'm not sure either of Em's parents want to disclose where they live on national TV.
    Regarding the bolded, that's exactly what I think. But I have heard they are a VERY close knit family regardless of where they live and that's a GREAT THING for little Ricki.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii View Post

Isn't that where Brad was supposed to be on Thanksgiving?

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Isn't that where Brad was supposed to be on Thanksgiving?
    It's Palm Springs I believe, but close enough!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    It's Palm Springs I believe, but close enough!
    I mean private jet and all Right?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    With Emily, I literally saw no interest from her end of things until the end of her HTD. Before that, edited Emily looked bored and just kind of "there" in relation to Brad. To me, reminiscent of a Kiptyn-type edit, aka just kind of "there." On Brad's side of things thus far, I think he liked her, but it was also painfully awkward.
    I am one of those who has faith in RS, but I respect Blondie's history as well. Add in lithargic's info, and someone is obviously being told something untrue deliberately. I just saw the stuff about Ricki's drawing(s?) on Brad's fridge the other day, and I don't think that should be ignored. At the same time, if Emily is F1, I don't see that in the edit at all. In short, I'm at a loss.

VAgirl 79, I guess that I've watched the same show and felt very differently! Emily and Brad are both shy people. Emily has been worried she might never love the way she did already, but as time has gone on she has realized it was possible and then she's been scared - scared that he doesn't feel the same and that she'll take the leap and be left alone. The relief on her face when he told her he was falling in love with her too, was palpable. They didn't dissolve into a passionate kiss, but held on to each other like liferafts wanting to heal each other and make each other feel safe. Its deeper than passion. Doesn't mean its absent from passion, but their feelings for each other are less superficial than his feelings for Chantal (which is straight up just passion and having fun). That will come for Emily and Brad but OFF camera, in private.
    I know this is reality tv but somehow they approved some very genuine girls this year and if Brad does indeed select Emily I think they have a good chance of a lasting relationship. I like Chantal too, don't get me wrong, but I don't know if they'd get to the point of marriage. I saw their passion full tilt but not alot of depth.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hunoz View Post
    True, however, I think she will be different, unique.
    Re: Ashley the dentist as the next bachelor
    Not in a good way, I don't think!!! I liked the other Ashley WAY more.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sunny73 View Post
    Don't you think though that he will defer to her on parenting Ricki? He admits he is very new to it but that he's already melting for her and I'm guessing he will be the softie of the two as parents. He will be so tentative and willing to learn from Emily, but I think his heart will be in it.
    I have had the feeling all season he will do just about anything to please Emily, and, therefore, Ricki. I'm guessing the scene where he gets frustrated with her is because she is having an insecure moment, and he feels so strongly for her he doesn't understand it. Of course he's not always the best expressing himself, especially around Emily. I think he is intimidated and nervous, possibly because he hasn't felt this way often, if ever. I know many don't agree, I guess we will find out. I like Brad, but I don't care for the mood shifts he has displayed with some of the women. Hope he stays in therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny73 View Post
    Re: Ashley the dentist as the next bachelor
    Not in a good way, I don't think!!! I liked the other Ashley WAY more.
    Is there something that I don't know about?!?!?