Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Newbie

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    Someone please correct me on this if I am wrong, haven't other leads told the Bach/'Ettes that they were "falling in love" with them? I have a vague recollection of a discussion in the boards a while ago, along the lines of there is difference between "falling in love" with you and being "in love" with you. Maybe I have those words wrong. Help.
    Jillian said it to the final three-maybe more.

Quote Originally Posted by hunoz View Post
    Jillian said it to the final three-maybe more.
    ohhh Jilly Bean, she was out of control her season, and I totally loved it! ahh haha

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I don't think there's anymore of a possibility of a happily ever after with emily than I was with Chantal.......we'll see.
    I couldn't agree more. I think both of these women would are great catches, and if it works out with him and his choosen one great! I wish all of them happiness.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    See you next season I totally understand, I'm going to work on my sleuthing skills next season because I really don't care for Ashley and I'm hoping it makes me more objective in watching the connections.
    Me either! I believe there were better choices.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    ohhh Jilly Bean, she was out of control her season, and I totally loved it! ahh haha
    YeahI can't count how many times she said "I'm falling in love" and "I cried all night".

Quote Originally Posted by hunoz View Post
    YeahI can't count how many times she said "I'm falling in love" and "I cried all night".

She was and is SUCH a mess. But I can't help it, I love her and I've never met anyone who has a bad word about her IRL. I also have to really respect her career. Of all our Bettes, I think her career is the most stellar and worthy of respect.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnybea View Post
    Me either! I believe there were better choices.
    True, however, I think she will be different, unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

She was and is SUCH a mess. But I can't help it, I love her and I've never met anyone who has a bad word about her IRL. I also have to really respect her career. Of all our Bettes, I think her career is the most stellar and worthy of respect.
    ITA. She has and continues to work hard in her career and deserves respect for that. She was my fave ette by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

I love Jill too. I grew up in Kelowna, her HTD location and where her parents currently live, and live just north of there now. She is very much a BC girl, and I love how she is all-in, all the time. She has a joy for life that I admire, and a great career.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige View Post
    Anders, that is so true. My daughter has a situation somewhat like Emily's & her husband has had a hard time adjusting to being a father to her daugther & they married when my granddaughter was 2. She is a normal active child, but he treats her like she should be a grown-up. It's sure not easy to be an instant father. Some are cut out for it & others aren't. Hopefully, Brad will be okay with it..but it won't be easy for any of them.
    Don't you think though that he will defer to her on parenting Ricki? He admits he is very new to it but that he's already melting for her and I'm guessing he will be the softie of the two as parents. He will be so tentative and willing to learn from Emily, but I think his heart will be in it.