Page 16 of 277 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

I've been a fan of Emily since before the show started. She's the only reason I am watching. If she does get Brad in the end, I hope they are happy.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I have not sleuthed this season but wanted to let you all know that yesterday I heard from the source that gave me the confirmation that Ali & Roberto were engaged last season. They told me that Brad picks Emily at the FRC, and they are engaged. So much for me not posting in the spoiler section this season.

Thanks Blondie! You made my day

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker View Post
    It sure does, doesn't it? Maybe Chantal is the next 'ette too? Dare I dream of a truly perfect ending? Brad happy, Steve rimwrecked, and Chantal on my TV for 11 weeks this summer??

No, I shouldn't be greedy. About ready to shout out to the Bremily people a congrats! I sure never saw it, but if true, congrats to Brad and Em too. Let's see how this comes out, and Ill control my giddy for now.
    I think this was the plan all along with the edits. Win/win for everyone and RS has been taken D-O-W-N!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    ok lets remember this

brad is expecting that his lady does not answer the phone on mondays.... does it sound like emily?

I will be totally devastated to see emily being F1......... truly!!!
    No worries Shelby... I will be here for Ya..

Just think of all the sleuthing next season to be done.. This is really good..

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Hottie View Post
    Hi all,

I'm a lurker on the FORT boards since the Jason/Molly/Melissa season and have watched every season of the B and ettes. From an outsider perspective, I just want to posit a few thoughts...

It seems that at this point in the season, the boards always flare up. People are bored, the screen caps start slowing down and everyone just wants the season to be over so that they cheer or feel bad for their person, and then start sleuthing the new season.

Also the F1/F2 teams are set and everyone is arguing, albeit politely for the most part, for their favorite. No matter how objective people think they are based on sleuthing and body language, at the end of the day their choice is based on their own likes and perceptions. In psychology this is called your schema or frame and you will take in info based upon it.

I've also noticed that although everyone acknowledges that the show is edited in whatever way TPTB decide, they will still find "proof" about their favorite based on PIs, blog posts, etc. Isn't this a contradiction in terms? Many on the FORT boards do guess the outcome each season correctly, but isn't it exactly that, an educated guess based on many seasons of doing this?

Finally, I'm kind of amazed at how quickly the entire board caved today based on one post by Blondie. I know she scooped the Ali/Roberto engagement last season, but so did Lithargic. How do we know one is more correct than the other as we've been given credible information by both in the past? And does it seem odd to anyone else that we get this big bombshell just as everyone is kind of frustrated and bored with this season? Now, we're all in a frenzy and dying for Monday night--sounds like something TPTB could be behind, no?

It seems that everyone is so excited about the possibility of Fleiss screwing with RS, that they are ready to believe anything, but my question to all of you is...isn't Fleiss just as bad? I know RS is an ass, and I'd be happy to see him taken down a peg, but I'm no fan of Fleiss either.

Just some thoughts from a FORT newbie but a long time watcher. Anyway, I've enjoyed following the debate and listening to you all for the last few seasons. I feel like the boards have their own set of characters that are just as great as what we see on the screen. I'd love to have live analysis during the show with folks like Ryvetted, Capegal, Kasha, etc. giving us the play by play. It would be like our own version of Monday Night Football!
    great post!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I think this was the plan all along with the edits. Win/win for everyone and RS has been taken D-O-W-N!!!
    If it was in the plans & it's true that Emily is F1, could it be why Chantal and Brad were on that acting date together?

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    i think this was the plan all along with the
    edits. Win/win for everyone and rs has been taken d-o-w-n!!!
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! happy happy dance
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fogey

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

I KNEW IT! EMILY!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    No worries Shelby... I will be here for Ya..

Just think of all the sleuthing next season to be done.. This is really good..
    I know! thanks for the support tho

my love boad is going down right now

I cannot believe that one person can be that trusted and it is not even a direct source. Nobody is questionning that her source may play with her tho....

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    In past seasons, they have shown the FRC at the WTA ... and why we all wait with baited breath for spoilers from the WTA.

I was even monitoring the Mother Board last night, not something I enjoy doing.
    I didn't realize this... Good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Two words:

Brad's fridge!

Absolutely!!! Thanks to Britty and CSW