Page 15 of 277 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Daaaaaamn....it sucks to be RIGHT!!! Sorry, couldn't resist after what's gone on this season.

I have seen a beautiful, beautiful love story unfolding before my eyes. I love Ali & Roberto but Brad & Emily's story really struck a chord with me this season - to see Brad choose to accept Emily's past and the obstacles it might present, as well as to say he would welcome the opportunity to be a father figure to Ricki - well, when have we ever seen that on the show before? And then to have Emily, who lost a man she loved very, very much, and who has had trouble with men wanting to take that on, find a man who was willing to not only do just that but to also help her through those pulling away issues that she so normally has - well, folks, that is a true love story in the making and I feel so lucky to have watched it unfold each week.

Brad has been glowing in all of his interviews. Jason/babyface has attested to how in love he is and how he feels lucky that Emily was there. "Love is in the air..." in the form of a butterfly kite and a group of 3 who were flying it together. I couldn't be more thrilled and wish them nothing but the best. Have to say I cannot wait to see the rest of this unfold!!

Oh yeah - and a big nah, nah, nah-nah-nah to RS - buddy, you went D-O-W-N this season!!!!

You are going to get your happy ending!

FORT Fanatic

All this news seems to have come from the trail of the WTA last night....do you think that Chantal was there and its between Ashley and Emily in the end?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Daaaaaamn....it sucks to be RIGHT!!! Sorry, couldn't resist after what's gone on this season.

I have seen a beautiful, beautiful love story unfolding before my eyes. I love Ali & Roberto but Brad & Emily's story really struck a chord with me this season - to see Brad choose to accept Emily's past and the obstacles it might present, as well as to say he would welcome the opportunity to be a father figure to Ricki - well, when have we ever seen that on the show before? And then to have Emily, who lost a man she loved very, very much, and who has had trouble with men wanting to take that on, find a man who was willing to not only do just that but to also help her through those pulling away issues that she so normally has - well, folks, that is a true love story in the making and I feel so lucky to have watched it unfold each week.

Brad has been glowing in all of his interviews. Jason/babyface has attested to how in love he is and how he feels lucky that Emily was there. "Love is in the air..." in the form of a butterfly kite and a group of 3 who were flying it together. I couldn't be more thrilled and wish them nothing but the best. Have to say I cannot wait to see the rest of this unfold!!

Oh yeah - and a big nah, nah, nah-nah-nah to RS - buddy, you went D-O-W-N this season!!!!
    CSW, I've enjoyed your posts all season long and once again you nailed it. Nicely said!

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22 View Post
    All this news seems to have come from the trail of the WTA last night....do you think that Chantal was there and its between Ashley and Emily in the end?
    No we have SCs of Chantel on her LCD she is in the F2.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    The perfect outcome to this season, for me, would be:

Emily=F1
    Chantal=the next B'ette

Somehow, Ashley as the next B'ette didn't sit right with me. She's cute overall, but wouldn't hold my interest all season.

Icing on the cake: RS would be WRONG!

okay... HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE SIGH behind my screen right now

I am so giddy oer this news. I am so glad I saw the love story I hope they last a lifetime they are perfect together
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Hi all,

I'm a lurker on the FORT boards since the Jason/Molly/Melissa season and have watched every season of the B and ettes. From an outsider perspective, I just want to posit a few thoughts...

It seems that at this point in the season, the boards always flare up. People are bored, the screen caps start slowing down and everyone just wants the season to be over so that they cheer or feel bad for their person, and then start sleuthing the new season.

Also the F1/F2 teams are set and everyone is arguing, albeit politely for the most part, for their favorite. No matter how objective people think they are based on sleuthing and body language, at the end of the day their choice is based on their own likes and perceptions. In psychology this is called your schema or frame and you will take in info based upon it.

I've also noticed that although everyone acknowledges that the show is edited in whatever way TPTB decide, they will still find "proof" about their favorite based on PIs, blog posts, etc. Isn't this a contradiction in terms? Many on the FORT boards do guess the outcome each season correctly, but isn't it exactly that, an educated guess based on many seasons of doing this?

Finally, I'm kind of amazed at how quickly the entire board caved today based on one post by Blondie. I know she scooped the Ali/Roberto engagement last season, but so did Lithargic. How do we know one is more correct than the other as we've been given credible information by both in the past? And does it seem odd to anyone else that we get this big bombshell just as everyone is kind of frustrated and bored with this season? Now, we're all in a frenzy and dying for Monday night--sounds like something TPTB could be behind, no?

It seems that everyone is so excited about the possibility of Fleiss screwing with RS, that they are ready to believe anything, but my question to all of you is...isn't Fleiss just as bad? I know RS is an ass, and I'd be happy to see him taken down a peg, but I'm no fan of Fleiss either.

Just some thoughts from a FORT newbie but a long time watcher. Anyway, I've enjoyed following the debate and listening to you all for the last few seasons. I feel like the boards have their own set of characters that are just as great as what we see on the screen. I'd love to have live analysis during the show with folks like Ryvetted, Capegal, Kasha, etc. giving us the play by play. It would be like our own version of Monday Night Football!

After the way RS has spoken of FORT both publicly and privately, I would absolutely love to see him be wrong on this.
    Blondie wouldn't post something like that unless she was certain and absolutely believed her source.
    Emily as F1 makes sense, the last few episodes she's reminded me of Roberto but I can't quite put my finger on why.

That's not to say Chantal as F1 doesn't make sense, but that it could go both ways.
    Fleiss did good this season. Well played, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22 View Post
    In past seasons, they have shown the FRC at the WTA ... and why we all wait with baited breath for spoilers from the WTA.

I was even monitoring the Mother Board last night, not something I enjoy doing.

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2 View Post
    Agreed. I suppose the next 2 episodes will show a lot of progress with B/E and continued drama with B/C or this season won't make much sense. Not that MF cares if it makes sense at all!
    IMO too much drama with Chantal.....however, if true...not enough of anything shown with Em. I have had a feeling, just wish they had shown more of their time together. So In guess we have an inital winery to a FRC winery