Page 14 of 277 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I cannot wait to hear the season video showing us emily and brad in love!!!!

sorry but this is really laughable

So many things are just dead wrong here.

I am not going to rely on an outside source here.
    There is one on you tube..Its quit nice actually..
    However I will wait to celebrate til March 14th for sure...
    But I always was hoping for Emily...

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I said all along she would make a great one... toying with men. But her and Ashley are alot alike with their great personalities so I'm okay with that, too.
    They sorta even set her up for it.

During the Anguilla photo shoot, Brad talked to her about making decisions based on "what you would do."

During her HTD, at the picnic table, she talked about liking having the "tables turned" regarding getting to decide if he gets the boot after her parent's approval/disapproval.

If I remember correctly, all recycled leads talk about being the ones now making decisions and being on the other side.

I can see Chantal being a very interesting, dynamic Bachelorette. Let's hope Steve-o's wrong here, too. No offense to Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Well does he know he has the ending wrong? and he said Ashley was bette yesterday right? I don't go to his board..
    He hasn't admited he was wrong(I'm still not sold that he is wrong - Sorry so many stories being thrown out - hard to know what to believe until we see it) But if that is his 'big announcement' you would think he would be careful posting any 'for sure' things until he knows for sure.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    He could still be wrong about that if he missed the mark sooo badly on this one
    Fleissed & diced TWICE in the same season - tha would be awwwwwesome!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by 4health View Post
    I am going to be devils advocate here......we have rs of douse plus we have lithargics one source stated the slapping girl and one not as it seems......I will not believe blondes source until I see on my tv screen.....I just cant believe the spoilers anymore......yes blonde got it right about roberto but I never thought that rs got totally wrong so I will enjoy the next few weeks and keep on sleuthing (when get more screen caps that is)
    I'm with you here. He has NAILED everything else this season. To me Emi and Brad have NO chemistry. Why would they edit it as such if she was F1??

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    you know I have only cried twice when the F2 was let go in the liimo..the first was Trista and the second was Moana...and if Chantel is in that F2 limo...I too will probably fall apart and cry with her
    He won't bring Chantal to the F2... just one girl shows up that day! Mark my words!!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Brad has been glowing in all of his interviews. Jason/babyface has attested to how in love he is and how he feels lucky that Emily was there. "Love is in the air..." in the form of a butterfly kite and a group of 3 who were flying it together. I couldn't be more thrilled and wish them nothing but the best. Have to say I cannot wait to see the rest of this unfold!!

Oh yeah - and a big nah, nah, nah-nah-nah to RS - buddy, you went D-O-W-N this season!!!!
    Congrats CSW for the catch on the fridge picture. It made me open my mind to Emily as F1. I'm very happy for them both if they're happy. And we know Brad is happy - he's been shouting it from the rooftops!
    I hope they'll show some of Emily's personality and happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Did lithargic say he had 2 or more sources? Only 1 said Channy was F1, right?
    That's what I remembered ... one said the slap girl wins, and the other one said don't believe anything you see ... Lithargic originally thought that meant that Emily was F1, and RS would be changing his prediction before the FRC.

FORT Fogey

ok lets remember this

brad is expecting that his lady does not answer the phone on mondays.... does it sound like emily?

I will be totally devastated to see emily being F1......... truly!!!

The perfect outcome to this season, for me, would be:

Emily=F1
    Chantal=the next B'ette

Somehow, Ashley as the next B'ette didn't sit right with me. She's cute overall, but wouldn't hold my interest all season.

Icing on the cake: RS would be WRONG!