Page 13 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

This might've been the best news I've gotten this week, other than finding out the Girl Scouts were selling cookies at my local grocery store! Haha! Thanks Blondie!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Daaaaaamn....it sucks to be RIGHT!!! Sorry, couldn't resist after what's gone on this season.

I have seen a beautiful, beautiful love story unfolding before my eyes. I love Ali & Roberto but Brad & Emily's story really struck a chord with me this season - to see Brad choose to accept Emily's past and the obstacles it might present, as well as to say he would welcome the opportunity to be a father figure to Ricki - well, when have we ever seen that on the show before? And then to have Emily, who lost a man she loved very, very much, and who has had trouble with men wanting to take that on, find a man who was willing to not only do just that but to also help her through those pulling away issues that she so normally has - well, folks, that is a true love story in the making and I feel so lucky to have watched it unfold each week.

Brad has been glowing in all of his interviews. Jason/babyface has attested to how in love he is and how he feels lucky that Emily was there. "Love is in the air..." in the form of a butterfly kite and a group of 3 who were flying it together. I couldn't be more thrilled and wish them nothing but the best. Have to say I cannot wait to see the rest of this unfold!! Oh yeah - and a big nah, nah, nah-nah-nah to RS - buddy, you went D-O-W-N this season!!!!

Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

If this is true, RS will lose all his credibility, even if he backpedals & says Emily is F1.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    Chantal isn't the Bachelorette.
    He could still be wrong about that if he missed the mark sooo badly on this one
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Well, sweetstuff, if this is true, then that would sure explain why that crazy F1 Chantal edit has never made sense to me, wouldn't it?
    She has always looked like an F2 to me...

Of course, I can't say that Emily has exactly looked like a typical F1 either...
    And yet Bloomers, I have been saying all along that based on the edit alone, Emily is F1.

Old school TB ... hidden as far as chemistry between the 2, obstacles to overcome, doubt, not narrating the season, no drama, etc. I saw a typical F1 edit for Emily, but I also didn't put stock into the edit because of RS and Lithargic's spoilers. I should have listened to BG earlier!

Fleiss did not serve either Emily or Chantal well. Too one dimensional, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Daaaaaamn....it sucks to be RIGHT!!! Sorry, couldn't resist after what's gone on this season.

I have seen a beautiful, beautiful love story unfolding before my eyes. I love Ali & Roberto but Brad & Emily's story really struck a chord with me this season - to see Brad choose to accept Emily's past and the obstacles it might present, as well as to say he would welcome the opportunity to be a father figure to Ricki - well, when have we ever seen that on the show before? And then to have Emily, who lost a man she loved very, very much, and who has had trouble with men wanting to take that on, find a man who was willing to not only do just that but to also help her through those pulling away issues that she so normally has - well, folks, that is a true love story in the making and I feel so lucky to have watched it unfold each week.

Brad has been glowing in all of his interviews. Jason/babyface has attested to how in love he is and how he feels lucky that Emily was there. "Love is in the air..." in the form of a butterfly kite and a group of 3 who were flying it together. I couldn't be more thrilled and wish them nothing but the best. Have to say I cannot wait to see the rest of this unfold!!

Oh yeah - and a big nah, nah, nah-nah-nah to RS - buddy, you went D-O-W-N this season!!!!
    I LOVE this post!! And I just LOVE that Brad LOVES Emily! And like you, I feel really fortunate that I have been watching it and seeing it too! It does make for quite a love story!!! This one will go down in the books for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2 View Post
    I would tend to agree except that I watched from HTD on with Ali and Roberto yesterday and there was never a struggle... it seemed so clear that it was Roberto all the way. And that supported what I saw all season with them which is why this is so puzzling to me. But each season really is different since they're all different people no matter how much we expect a firm formula each season!
    I agree. Despite the latest spoilers (which I believe) I still stand by what I saw. That was my perception of the love story and I will still enjoy it! I had my doubts since the fridgegate (which I never dismissed) and the "all things Emily" blogs, a few alluding posts pro Emily from people who seem to be in the know (not BFC)...so I can't say I'm shocked. Best wishes to the happy couple.
    I'm just hoping that RS is wrong about the new bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1 View Post
    If this is true, RS will lose all his credibility, even if he backpedals & says Emily is F1.
    Yup this will destroy him. If he is smart he will spoil everything up until the F2 going forward as he has been spot on with all of that for the most part.

you know I have only cried twice when the F2 was let go in the liimo..the first was Trista and the second was Moana...and if Chantel is in that F2 limo...I too will probably fall apart and cry with her
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Poor Chantal begged so many times to be let go if she wasn't the one. And yet he kept her.....
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.