Page 12 of 277 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Chantal would make a terrific Bachlorette!! I would not bet against it!! RS is just way off this season!!
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    He is too busy chasing down his source who screwed him.. Doesn't have time for fort pions

You are CRACKING me up! Cause the pleasure I have in thinking about it ... makes me giddy!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Did lithargic say he had 2 or more sources? Only 1 said Channy was F1, right?

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Chantal would make a terrific Bachlorette!! I would not bet against it!! RS is just way off this season!!
    I agree with that. But why would he say for 'certain' that Ashley is the Bette? Why would Chantal turn it down? You would think that if he was wayyy wrong about the ending he would be sceptical to post any 'for sure' things now.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I have not sleuthed this season but wanted to let you all know that yesterday I heard from the source that gave me the confirmation that Ali & Roberto were engaged last season. They told me that Brad picks Emily at the FRC, and they are engaged. So much for me not posting in the spoiler section this season.
    Daaaaaamn....it sucks to be RIGHT!!! Sorry, couldn't resist after what's gone on this season.

I have seen a beautiful, beautiful love story unfolding before my eyes. I love Ali & Roberto but Brad & Emily's story really struck a chord with me this season - to see Brad choose to accept Emily's past and the obstacles it might present, as well as to say he would welcome the opportunity to be a father figure to Ricki - well, when have we ever seen that on the show before? And then to have Emily, who lost a man she loved very, very much, and who has had trouble with men wanting to take that on, find a man who was willing to not only do just that but to also help her through those pulling away issues that she so normally has - well, folks, that is a true love story in the making and I feel so lucky to have watched it unfold each week.

Brad has been glowing in all of his interviews. Jason/babyface has attested to how in love he is and how he feels lucky that Emily was there. "Love is in the air..." in the form of a butterfly kite and a group of 3 who were flying it together. I couldn't be more thrilled and wish them nothing but the best. Have to say I cannot wait to see the rest of this unfold!!

Oh yeah - and a big nah, nah, nah-nah-nah to RS - buddy, you went D-O-W-N this season!!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    Agreed!
    I said all along she would make a great one... toying with men. But her and Ashley are alot alike with their great personalities so I'm okay with that, too.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fogey

I cannot wait to hear the season video showing us emily and brad in love!!!!

sorry but this is really laughable

So many things are just dead wrong here.

I am not going to rely on an outside source here.

Chantal isn't the Bachelorette.

FORT Fogey

guys do not yell victory before march 14!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en View Post
    I agree with that. But why would he say for 'certain' that Ashley is the Bette? Why would Chantal turn it down? You would think that if he was wayyy wrong about the ending he would be sceptical to post any 'for sure' things now.
    Well does he know he has the ending wrong? and he said Ashley was bette yesterday right? I don't go to his board..