Page 11 of 277 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Hey girl! I can only imagine how you feel knowing Emily. I hope your smile is as big as mine!!! Only because Brad LOVES that girl.
    I wouldn't say I'm smiling. I am completely & totally happy if Emily is head over heels in love. But she has been burned before - I don't want to see her burned again. And since this whole Laurel thing - I'm not sure Brad is the man the show makes him out to be. So I would say I'm a little "Unsure" at the moment
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

IMO the big thing that is telling me that this is all 100% right is that RS hasn't responded to anyone about it usually he is so fast to respond
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    I'm not being unquestioning in any way here, but does this announcement become "the gospel" simply because one person says so? Could it not be something
    like Emily takes herself out of contention? Something so simple as that? Just asking.
    The only reason why it may be gospel, is because the same thing happened last year. It was only after BlondieGal came out with the goods, is when RS updated his blog.
    Today he said he a serious announcement and is extra polite AND he's not answering ANY tweets or emails as usual.

I do hope that Lithargic posts here as he also had it right last year, but this year his sources said its Chantel. I belive BlondieGal but this piece has me confused.

I also pray if RS is wrong he is also wrong on the Bette and its really Chantel!!

FORT Fogey

I am going to be devils advocate here......we have rs of douse plus we have lithargics one source stated the slapping girl and one not as it seems......I will not believe blondes source until I see on my tv screen.....I just cant believe the spoilers anymore......yes blonde got it right about roberto but I never thought that rs got totally wrong so I will enjoy the next few weeks and keep on sleuthing (when get more screen caps that is)

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    I actually think it will show a great B/C connection in the final two episodes and Bremily will continue their struggles so that everyone has all but given up on them come FRC time and then wallop...Emily F1.
    I would tend to agree except that I watched from HTD on with Ali and Roberto yesterday and there was never a struggle... it seemed so clear that it was Roberto all the way. And that supported what I saw all season with them which is why this is so puzzling to me. But each season really is different since they're all different people no matter how much we expect a firm formula each season!

Thanks Blondie for confirming what some of us just knew to be true -- Brad loves Emily!

As BabyFaceC said, Love is in the Air!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    IMO the big thing that is telling me that this is all 100% right is that RS hasn't responded to anyone about it usually he is so fast to respond
    He is too busy chasing down his source who screwed him.. Doesn't have time for fort pions
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Chantal would make a terrific Bachlorette!! I would not bet against it!! RS is just way off this season!!

FORT Fanatic

Chantal was busy chasing Brad while he was busy chasing Emily
    And congrats to Channy - I thought her vlogs were getting progressively more blurry, so we couldn't tell that she had been working out and getting a makeover for her TB'ette gig.