Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    He's definitely sporting a tan in that pic!
    Looks like he put on a few lbs as well.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Looks like he put on a few lbs as well.
    His twin is heavier could it be Wes?

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53 View Post
    His twin is heavier could it be Wes?
    That's what I was thinking!
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    He said to sleuth ... and in so sleuthing, what would you think if there were no spoilers:
    IMO this post by him said it all why would we have to slueth if Chantal was already said to be the F1
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    IMO this post by him said it all why would we have to slueth if Chantal was already said to be the F1
    You took the words right out of my mouth!
    Believe

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel View Post
    Meaning NO disrespect to Blondiegal, or Lithargic, or anyone who brings spoilers to the board, I'm still swallowing everything with a pinch of salt because I don't trust Fleiss or his minions, since we know the whole thrust of the show is to keep us off guard and vulnerable to his machinations, with the end of keeping those viewer figures as high as possible.
    I freely admit that I like Chantal more than Emily, but I still like Emily, and have no vested interest in whom Brad picks, I hope he's happy and so is his chosen one, with or without each other, what I am annoyed about is that the editing of the show denied me the opportunity to see a love story, isn't that the whole damn point of the exercise?
    If he keeps on this way he'll have lost me for sure, because if I miss out on the story then there's no point at all in bothering, why waste my time being led up the garden path by someone who seems to enjoy making the viewers jump through his hoops for his pleasure, the creepy jerk? I'm not happy when people play games with me, and although a little misdirection might be okay, outright manipulation gets my goat, and I've had it up to here this season, this latest spoiler does not cause me to re-engage, it turns me off, as evidence of more Fliessing.
    I'm angry that I invested my time and emotions just to be played with as if I were a puppet.
    I'll most likely give up on the rest of the season, and come back after the FRC to see who became the chosen one, and save myself any more tugging of the heartstrings. As for the supposed final two ladies, I wish them well, and even if Brad is a much nicer man than he seems to be, I am of the decided opinion that either of these women could do a hell of a lot better in the real world, and I sincerely hope they did, or will do!
    GRRRR!
    I could not agree more with you. It's one thing to keep us invested in a love story it's a whole other thing to be manipulated by edits and then leaked information for spoilers. This show is not even fun to watch when you don't know if what your watching is the truth.

FORT Newbie

OMG - I got it - at least I think I do meaning what babyface said in his post.

"love is in the air"

IT'S CHANTAL AND BRAD ZIPLINING 600 feet in the Air.

It's Chantal. I know it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by framikmin View Post
    OMG - I got it - at least I think I do meaning what babyface said in his post.

"love is in the air"

IT'S CHANTAL AND BRAD ZIPLINING 600 feet in the Air.

It's Chantal. I know it!!!!
    Or the kite is flying high....it's a complete toss-up. Mike Fleiss, evil emperor, has done exactly what he wanted to do...keep us guessing
    Last edited by dlmom53; 02-28-2011 at 03:09 AM. Reason: changed a spelling error

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53 View Post
    Or the kite is flying high....it's a complete toss-up. Mike Fleiss, evil emperor, has done exactly what he wanted to do...keep us guessing

I get that and you're right but remember in the helicopter when Brad told Chantal we'll be 600 feet up in the air. I think that's what babyface was referring to. Not to overthink it - it's right in front of our face.

At least I hope it is.

Quote Originally Posted by framikmin View Post
    I could not agree more with you. It's one thing to keep us invested in a love story it's a whole other thing to be manipulated by edits and then leaked information for spoilers. This show is not even fun to watch when you don't know if what your watching is the truth.
    I'm afraid that reality TV has sunk to this level because it helps to generate ratings. Manipulation is done to create a story to tell the viewers. STB has used this approach since day one.

My advice is to not worry about it. Recognize the show for what it is, watch it with eyes wide open, and enjoy it!