Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

  1. #1031
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    hooked4, he said a lot that didn't point to Chantal. He came on the next day after Brad gave Emily the special rose and said the love story is right in front of us. He told us after RS had spoiled it that Chantal was F1, that no matter what anybody says, the edit, sc's, Brad is in love. He told us after the debating about Chantal dad advertisement, maybe C's dad just wanted to advertise during the show. There were no overt scheme or conspiracies, that he was here to steer this ship back in the right direction. He said there would be no crazy back-stories. He also told us to do what we do best sleuth, dig deeper. If it was Chantal why would we need to do that.
    What really slanted me was when he described that scene as some upset/crying female or girl ..... hmmmm... He's watches the videos with Brad... what does that mean? It was just an odd thing to me in that there obviously was not exactly a warm explanation as to what happened that day with the girls. Hope that makes sense. Just the way he said it... the way he perceived what he was watching... keeping in mind, Brad explains to him what is going on and what isn't being shown
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 02-27-2011 at 11:40 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  2. #1032
    FORT Fogey Nibbles22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    hooked4, he said a lot that didn't point to Chantal. He came on the next day after Brad gave Emily the special rose and said the love story is right in front of us. He told us after RS had spoiled it that Chantal was F1, that no matter what anybody says, the edit, sc's, Brad is in love. He told us after the debating about Chantal dad advertisement, maybe C's dad just wanted to advertise during the show. There were no overt scheme or conspiracies, that he was here to steer this ship back in the right direction. He said there would be no crazy back-stories. He also told us to do what we do best sleuth, dig deeper. If it was Chantal why would we need to do that.
    This was BF's post dated 01.11.11 (pre Lithargic spoilers)

    Y'all are trying way too hard to come up with these crazy, overt, schemes of pre-planning, manipulation and exploitation. Maybe C's dad just wanted to advertise durring a show his daughter is in? This love story is right in front of you and these different conspiracy theories are a waste of your energy. I promise. Love is in the air. Period. No crazy back-stories this time
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

  3. #1033
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    What really slanted me was when he described that scene as some upset/crying female or girl ..... hmmmm... He's watches the videos with Brad... what does that mean? It was just an odd thing to me in that there obviously was not exactly a warm explanation as to what happened that day with the girls. Hope that makes sense. Just the way he said it... the way he perceived what he was watching... keeping in mind, Brad explains to him what is going on and what isn't being shown
    I think BFC's posts are like any thing else we read or hear. People will read his posts and make what he is saying fit however they want it to. JMO, I think BFC comes on here and tries to be as open and honest as he feels comfortable with, and try to keep the conspiracies to a minimum where he can. I don't think he really is giving any clues to any one side on who Brad chose. I am personally looking forward to his insight when this is all said and done.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  4. #1034
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    This was BF's post dated 01.11.11 (pre Lithargic spoilers)

    Y'all are trying way too hard to come up with these crazy, overt, schemes of pre-planning, manipulation and exploitation. Maybe C's dad just wanted to advertise durring a show his daughter is in? This love story is right in front of you and these different conspiracy theories are a waste of your energy. I promise. Love is in the air. Period. No crazy back-stories this time
    Which lithargic spoiler.

  5. #1035
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    I think BFC's posts are like any thing else we read or hear. People will read his posts and make what he is saying fit however they want it to. JMO, I think BFC comes on here and tries to be as open and honest as he feels comfortable with, and try to keep the conspiracies to a minimum where he can. I don't think he really is giving any clues to any one side on who Brad chose. I am personally looking forward to his insight when this is all said and done.
    Again, it wasn't what he said so much as to how he said it or described that scene. He was in no way trying to give anything away but you can draw from it what you will.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  6. #1036
    FORT Fogey Nibbles22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Which lithargic spoiler.
    Here's what I was told (thread) dated 02.15.11
    That specific post from BF was the day after the 2nd episode aired.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

  7. #1037
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Again, it wasn't what he said so much as to how he said it or described that scene. He was in no way trying to give anything away but you can draw from it what you will.
    I think he was trying to explain why people were seeing Brad as having "checked out" in Anguilla on that SI date. I believe people were saying it was because of his date with Emily and perhaps BF was trying to steer them back because it was as simple as Brad having no sleep. He did say upset/crying "girls" so it wasn't just Chantal. I don't see this as a clue.

  8. #1038
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I think he was trying to explain why people were seeing Brad as having "checked out" in Anguilla on that SI date. I believe people were saying it was because of his date with Emily and perhaps BF was trying to steer them back because it was as simple as Brad having no sleep. He did say upset/crying "girls" so it wasn't just Chantal. I don't see this as a clue.
    That's the way I took it as well.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  9. #1039
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Here's what I was told (thread) dated 02.15.11
    That specific post from BF was the day after the 2nd episode aired.
    I know it was after the 2nd episode, it was the 2nd episode that Emily got that special rose. I was on here when he posted, it was a few that was talking about Chantal dad car ads, and comspiracies. I remember one of the person that was discussing it but I will not call out any names. He then made that reply. It had nothing to do with lithargic.

  10. #1040
    FORT Fogey Nibbles22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I know it was after the 2nd episode, it was the 2nd episode that Emily got that special rose. I was on here when he posted, it was a few that was talking about Chantal dad car ads, and comspiracies. I remember one of the person that was discussing it but I will not call out any names. He then made that reply. It had nothing to do with lithargic.
    In your previous post ~ you said BF said a lot that didn't refer to Chantal.
    I provided you with the specific post you seemed to reference so you
    would see exactly how it was worded, as opposed to going on memory.

    Also, I could not locate a post by BF that said to ignore the editing or SC's.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.