Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Emily's daughter Ricki drew some pictures for Brad that was shown during the HTD episode.

During a post show interview with ET there was an interview with Brad at his loft. Those pictures were on his fridge.
    Does anyone know if Brad did an interview with ET the first time he was on the show? I swear I saw a video of him in his apt and he is walking by the fridge and those pics were not there.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel View Post
    Meaning NO disrespect to Blondiegal, or Lithargic, or anyone who brings spoilers to the board, I'm still swallowing everything with a pinch of salt because I don't trust Fleiss or his minions, since we know the whole thrust of the show is to keep us off guard and vulnerable to his machinations, with the end of keeping those viewer figures as high as possible.
    I freely admit that I like Chantal more than Emily, but I still like Emily, and have no vested interest in whom Brad picks, I hope he's happy and so is his chosen one, with or without each other, what I am annoyed about is that the editing of the show denied me the opportunity to see a love story, isn't that the whole damn point of the exercise?
    If he keeps on this way he'll have lost me for sure, because if I miss out on the story then there's no point at all in bothering, why waste my time being led up the garden path by someone who seems to enjoy making the viewers jump through his hoops for his pleasure, the creepy jerk? I'm not happy when people play games with me, and although a little misdirection might be okay, outright manipulation gets my goat, and I've had it up to here this season, this latest spoiler does not cause me to re-engage, it turns me off, as evidence of more Fliessing.
    I'm angry that I invested my time and emotions just to be played with as if I were a puppet.
    I'll most likely give up on the rest of the season, and come back after the FRC to see who became the chosen one, and save myself any more tugging of the heartstrings. As for the supposed final two ladies, I wish them well, and even if Brad is a much nicer man than he seems to be, I am of the decided opinion that either of these women could do a hell of a lot better in the real world, and I sincerely hope they did, or will do!
    GRRRR!
    So tell us how you really feel.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysMrs View Post
    What I find even more interesting is that someone posted that BabyfaceC's post where he talked about Brad feeling lucky that she had been there has been edited and that part is gone.
    Here's how I see that whole wonky "lucky" thing! babyfacec said himself he wants to steer us in the right direction. He posted saying Brad was lucky that SHE was on the show. And he does use that term A LOT, in many of his interviews. Soon after, and coincidentally IMO, Brad tell Chantal's dad that he felt lucky she was there. Immediately the boards conclude Chantal must be the one. So babyfacec has the word lucky deleted (not by himself personally, as too much time had passed) in order to not lead down the wrong path. Then when people recognize that word has been deleted, they again believe it is even further proof of Chantal. So finally, babyfacec again has to clarify that Brad frequently uses that word so as to steer in the right direction again!
    Of course, this is my opinion but was backed up somewhat by a few pms.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
    Does anyone know if Brad did an interview with ET the first time he was on the show? I swear I saw a video of him in his apt and he is walking by the fridge and those pics were not there.
    This is a picture of Brad walking in his apartment that was shown in the beginning of the Season Premiere when they're talking about what he's been up to these last 3 years...

Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 02-27-2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: remove extra words
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel View Post
    Meaning NO disrespect to Blondiegal, or Lithargic, or anyone who brings spoilers to the board, I'm still swallowing everything with a pinch of salt because I don't trust Fleiss or his minions, since we know the whole thrust of the show is to keep us off guard and vulnerable to his machinations, with the end of keeping those viewer figures as high as possible.
    I freely admit that I like Chantal more than Emily, but I still like Emily, and have no vested interest in whom Brad picks, I hope he's happy and so is his chosen one, with or without each other, what I am annoyed about is that the editing of the show denied me the opportunity to see a love story, isn't that the whole damn point of the exercise?
    If he keeps on this way he'll have lost me for sure, because if I miss out on the story then there's no point at all in bothering, why waste my time being led up the garden path by someone who seems to enjoy making the viewers jump through his hoops for his pleasure, the creepy jerk? I'm not happy when people play games with me, and although a little misdirection might be okay, outright manipulation gets my goat, and I've had it up to here this season, this latest spoiler does not cause me to re-engage, it turns me off, as evidence of more Fliessing.
    I'm angry that I invested my time and emotions just to be played with as if I were a puppet.
    I'll most likely give up on the rest of the season, and come back after the FRC to see who became the chosen one, and save myself any more tugging of the heartstrings. As for the supposed final two ladies, I wish them well, and even if Brad is a much nicer man than he seems to be, I am of the decided opinion that either of these women could do a hell of a lot better in the real world, and I sincerely hope they did, or will do!
    GRRRR!
    You are not alone!

Thanks for the fridge info guys, just looked it up! Ive missed you guys

Some thoughts...

1) The Blondie spoiler fits with RSteve saying 'I dont no why shes not. dont know'. Hes often got the detail f that kind info/comment within days of it first mentioned

2) I may be in the minority here but the fridge thing isnt really a huge clue regardless. I have a kids drawing on my fridge all the time because of my job as a teacher and because of all my friends kids. It could be a memento he stuck up?

3) I think Chantal isnt right for Brad due to her track record/slightly aggressive personality and I think Emily isnt right for him either due to Ricki and her history/shy personality.

4) We have to remember Brad's history is all the disinformation/wind change a hint that, he is now SINGLE once more. This may fit with 'he isnt with chantal' rumours more than people jumping on the Emily Bandwagon.

5) I have a gut feeling its Chantal for some reason.

6)Im a fan of bloggers and columnists that are sarcastic, alternative and witty. However I feel the good old RS has none of these and has overstepped the mark with his stupid videos about his life like hes super famous and his constant bashing of everyone. I especially hate his misogynistic comments. Would love him to be wrong for that reason.

6b) I find it a slight possibility that Steves source/new source/one source may be a paid 'shope' to dupe RS...slim chance but hey.

7) COMPLETELY off topic but in my non bachelor watching months I discovered Survivor seasons and am desperate to see a Survivor contestant be a Bachelor (RS loves the show right?). I would love Ben Coach Wade as the Bach...yes I think hes hot.

Peace
    Last edited by VelvetBex; 02-27-2011 at 11:41 PM.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    This is a picture of Brad walking in his apartment that was shown in the beginning of the Season Premiere when they're talking about what he's been up to these last 3 years...

Thanks so much! I thought I was going crazy! I knew I saw a video somewhere and was trying to look for it. Should have checked the beginning of the show.

Thanks again.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Here's how I see that whole wonky "lucky" thing! babyfacec said himself he wants to steer us in the right direction. He posted saying Brad was lucky that SHE was on the show. And he does use that term A LOT, in many of his interviews. Soon after, and coincidentally IMO, Brad tell Chantal's dad that he felt lucky she was there. Immediately the boards conclude Chantal must be the one. So babyfacec has the word lucky deleted (not by himself personally, as too much time had passed) in order to not lead down the wrong path. Then when people recognize that word has been deleted, they again believe it is even further proof of Chantal. So finally, babyfacec again has to clarify that Brad frequently uses that word so as to steer in the right direction again!
    Of course, this is my opinion but was backed up somewhat by a few pms.
    hooked4, he said a lot that didn't point to Chantal. He came on the next day after Brad gave Emily the special rose and said the love story is right in front of us. He told us after RS had spoiled it that Chantal was F1, that no matter what anybody says, the edit, sc's, Brad is in love. He told us after the debating about Chantal dad advertisement, maybe C's dad just wanted to advertise during the show. There were no overt scheme or conspiracies, that he was here to steer this ship back in the right direction. He said there would be no crazy back-stories. He also told us to do what we do best sleuth, dig deeper. If it was Chantal why would we need to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post

Meaningless, I'm sure... and I'm also sure dozens will tell me they're very common, but I've never seen a commercial style door-closer on a private residence...

Glad you're back posting VBex