Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
    This really is. Not only was Brad noncommittal the first time, but not only does he get a wife but a child too! And the back story that goes with it will only tug at your heart. I'm crying just thinking about it. I am hoping for one of the most romantic, heartwarming endings that the bachelor has ever had.
    Me too. I had tears in my eyes watching Ali's FRC last year and yeah even Jillian though I definitely was not a fan of Eds.

But this one (regardless of which girl he actually picks) will be through the roof considering what he went through the last time and where he has reached.
    Plus if in fact it is Emily (its not over till its over lol) and I do believe it is, it will be the ultimate love story played out and for those of us who saw where Brad has been headed, I'm so glad we got front row seats all season.
    Now all Brad has to do is take us to the finish line nice and easy.

Good Job Brad !!!!!
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    I have thought about this a lot since it has been brought up on the board as I do think it was a hint. As I have always seen the Emily/Brad story as stronger, this is how I have interpreted it. Just MO, of course..........

In an interview I saw with Brad earlier in the season he made the comment about being "lucky she was there in this situation." This is not a direct quote, it may have been something like..." very lucky she was there in this circumstance." Anyhow, it was the end of the sentence that made me pause. What situation? What circumstance? The only thing I could come up with was that she was originally picked to come on for Chris's season (hence, the common loss of a loved one) and maybe would not have been there had he come back as the bachelor without such short notice.
    Somebody from the boards (I cannot remember who but they deserve all the credit!) pointed out the fact of one of Brad's friends (possibly babyface) kept on saying that "love was in the air" and how it could possibly tie in with Brad and Emily and their endless amounts of kite flying!

Oh the possibilities are endless!
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

FORT Newbie

I really thought Chantal was it, until the hometowns, I saw something with Brad and Em that showed a real connection. I hate to say this, but I think Brad meets gals like Chantal all the time, pretty and fun...full of life. And, I don't think he meets the Emily's of the world, the one's that are real, have heart ache, don't fawn all over him and have their life in order. His bar owner career doesn't afford him the opportunity to meet and get to know women who are grounded. I think the counseling and the fact, that he had weeks to get to know the women in the mode of "I'm ready to settle down" enabled him to find someone unexpected and not his normal type woman. My 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by inletgal View Post
    I really thought Chantal was it, until the hometowns, I saw something with Brad and Em that showed a real connection. I hate to say this, but I think Brad meets gals like Chantal all the time, pretty and fun...full of life. And, I don't think he meets the Emily's of the world, the one's that are real, have heart ache, don't fawn all over him and have their life in order. His bar owner career doesn't afford him the opportunity to meet and get to know women who are grounded. I think the counseling and the fact, that he had weeks to get to know the women in the mode of "I'm ready to settle down" enabled him to find someone unexpected and not his normal type woman. My 2 cents
    That's a great way to put it! ITA
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    Somebody from the boards (I cannot remember who but they deserve all the credit!) pointed out the fact of one of Brad's friends (possibly babyface) kept on saying that "love was in the air" and how it could possibly tie in with Brad and Emily and their endless amounts of kite flying!

Oh the possibilities are endless!
    What I find even more interesting is that someone posted that BabyfaceC's post where he talked about Brad feeling lucky that she had been there has been edited and that part is gone.
    If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone, somewhere is making a penny.
    Steven Wright

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ak2love View Post
    I'm so excited. I've liked Emily for F1 since she got out of the Limo. So happy Brad was no fool.

Watching them at the door kissing at HTD makes me cry. It was sooooo sweet. Brad was like a lil boy, wanting so much to kiss her and she became the aggressor.

I love sleuthing the edits of the show. Anyway, in reviewing the editing in that scene, here's what I found...in case you're interested. Unsuprisingly, it not exactly has shown.

In the beginning when they are each leaning against the door
    Brad: "I don't want to leave weird."
    Music gets louder
    Emily still leaning against the door frame says "It's okay to kiss me". You have to lip read, but she definitely say that.

Next SC they're in each others arms and Emily is heard saying the above in a what is actually a VO even though she is talking to Brad. I believe that is when she actually says "see, that wasn't so bad,was it?" but you can't totally see her lips. Brad does his soft "uh-uh" and then she goes to kiss him.

To me, he probably pulled her in for the first kiss, but they don't show that. The edit all mixed up, same as the kiss in Anguilla.

This also alines better with Brad comment saying, "Thank God above, she told me it was okay to kiss her."

I also think that this PI was probably the one where they took the VO of "My kiss with Emily tonight was more than just a kiss" from that was used in Anguilla. He's met her daughter and is "rock solid" that he's ready to take the final step with her.

While none of the above changes the fact that it was a heartmelting scene, I'm just shappening my skills for next season..

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    What's weird about him asking what to throw is that different pitchers have different "strike" throws. When a fast ball works for one, another may use a slider.

For RS I'm thinking a 3 finger change-up.
    I'm thinking he's got more than one thing on Em but he is trying to decide on what to give us. I thought I read somewhere that he wasn't going to be spilling on the women this season, so what makes him change his mind. Maybe cause he got Fliessed. I think it's pretty low to take it out on her.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I've been wondering if Brad was having a little fun with us - a 5-year-old could definitely be called feisty, we saw her make him laugh, and she definitely wouldn't be answering the phones. We've also seen aspects of all of this with Emily (Brad Womack is not getting out the front door without kissing me, that's for damn sure certainly comes to mind!) but I've also been wondering if he could be talking about the other special lady he fell in love with this season.

As I mentioned before, I'm waiting for him to also give Little Ricki a pink rose at the FRC!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I'm thinking he's got more than one thing on Em but he is trying to decide on what to give us. I thought I read somewhere that he wasn't going to be spilling on the women this season, so what makes him change his mind. Maybe cause he got Fliessed. I think it's pretty low to take it out on her.
    Not only that PB, an article has already been written out there in the media that says he may be wrong... before he announced it. Yah, he isn't a happy camper.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysMrs View Post
    What I find even more interesting is that someone posted that BabyfaceC's post where he talked about Brad feeling lucky that she had been there has been edited and that part is gone.
    That has been debunked by BFC himself.