Page 10 of 277 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

FORT Fanatic

Re: There's a New F1 in Town and Fort Has It First

I'm not being unquestioning in any way here, but does this announcement become "the gospel" simply because one person says so? Could it not be something
    like Emily takes herself out of contention? Something so simple as that? Just asking.

FORT Fogey

you guys crack me up!!!

I am sticking to what I saw all season.

But this is funny to read you all get so excited about brad buidling a tent in the garden in order to kiss emily without ricki around!

okay okay teasing.... it does not matter in the end. I saw MY love story and I am happy about it, would be upset of course if he pick emiliy but that will not stop to root for the next bach

go go go brad!!!!!! go go go Chantal!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2 View Post
    Agreed. I suppose the next 2 episodes will show a lot of progress with B/E and continued drama with B/C or this season won't make much sense. Not that MF cares if it makes sense at all!
    I actually think it will show a great B/C connection in the final two episodes and Bremily will continue their struggles so that everyone has all but given up on them come FRC time and then wallop...Emily F1.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    I'm gonna be a mess.
    Me, too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I have not sleuthed this season but wanted to let you all know that yesterday I heard from the source that gave me the confirmation that Ali & Roberto were engaged last season. They told me that Brad picks Emily at the FRC, and they are engaged. So much for me not posting in the spoiler section this season.
    Well, sweetstuff, if this is true, then that would sure explain why that crazy F1 Chantal edit has never made sense to me, wouldn't it?
    She has always looked like an F2 to me...

Of course, I can't say that Emily has exactly looked like a typical F1 either...
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I noticed Chantal telling her mother - if Brad is not the one - I will have found out that I can love again. I think that's a nice attitude to have.

I am delighted with Blondie's news just because I don't feel so crazy anymore ! So many things Brad said to Emily - from such a supposedly honest guy. And we were told we had to be patient - and we were told that Brad would give Emily all the time she needed - and as IntheBlind pointed out - the FRC is to be at a winery - strange since that was Emily's first date - if Chantal turned out to be the F1. The beginning for me was the 2nd Rc I believe that he struts onto the patio where Emily is waiting and hugs and swings her around. I thought at the time - there is the start. But then MF has to hide all the good stuff - I am looking forward to more happy times ahead.

Wasn't it Brad's MTP in show #1 - that the brothers pushed everyone in a pool? Can't see Emily enjoying that too much .... Suspense, suspense !

Wow. If this is true, I bow to all of the more experienced sluethers on this board. So much for looking at body language. Good job guys. I think next season I will figure out who I don't think it is and vote for them. maybe I will have more success

I am just glad that no matter who it is Brad is happy. I really like that guy, warts and all. Have both seasons. I hope the transition for all three go well, he is going to need a house for mom and daughter.

I wasn't worried about fridgegate, but have always wondered about the twinkle in his eye when he said they had a chaperone.

I do hope that RS is wrong about Ashely being Bette if BG is right, and that Channy will be. She is more fun to watch.
    That would be the best of both outcomes.

FORT Newbie

Chantal would be a producer's dream come true with her fiery personality. I wouldn't be surprised at all if RS is wrong about Ashley being chosen for the role. It would explain the glowing edit we got for the O'Brien's..

FORT Regular

If this is true, I'll be happy for all involved (and soooo bummed if Chantal is not the Bachelorette). But I'm not buying it quite yet. RS says he's been working on this info for 2 days- starting same day he posted about Ash and still pretty adament that Brad & Chantal were together. And the way he worded today's post is suspicious: "this is pretty serious stuff that went down that I know you'll want to hear...". Not sure that's how he would word a concession. We'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    I'm gonna be a mess.
    We can cry together. Then cry tears of joy if she is the new ette! I really am just going to go into Mondays episode ignorant of the fact that Chantal could have a broken heart because I just want to see my love story to the end.