Page 160 of 161 FirstFirst ... 60110150151152153154155156157158159160161 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1608

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/21 The Bachelor: Episode 8

Re: *Spoilers* 2/21 The Bachelor: Episode 8

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Chantal has cried in almost every episode which is something we haven't seen in a very long time. I don't think even Moana cried that much, and she was F2. Even Bevin didn't cry and whine this much.
    But what has she cried about? Not all crying is whiny, in fact most of them arent to me....Only 2 were dealing with issues with Brad Nascar and the SI shoot.....The others were expressing her feeling about her dad, with the others girls that maybe what she shared with Brad wasn't special, with her mom regarding how she is feeling about Brad....People are different I cry an I don't think I am whiny, far from it most people who know me would call me very tough and strong just because you express emotions and you cry doesn't make you whiny......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    But what has she cried about? Not all crying is whiny, in fact most of them arent to me....Only 2 were dealing with issues with Brad Nascar and the SI shoot.....The others were expressing her feeling about her dad, with the others girls that maybe what she shared with Brad wasn't special, with her mom regarding how she is feeling about Brad....People are different I cry an I don't think I am whiny, far from it most people who know me would call me very tough and strong just because you express emotions and you cry doesn't make you whiny......
    I don't remember what Bevin and Moana cried about either. I just remember that both of them, no add Ali too are remembered for excessive crying and whining which was remembered as tedious and also annoying. Now, that is the edit and the power of the edit for you...
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Chantal has cried in almost every episode which is something we haven't seen in a very long time. I don't think even Moana cried that much, and she was F2. Even Bevin didn't cry and whine this much.
    I think it's all they had to show doubt between her and Brad. The crying probably took a tiny portion of the dates but we saw it in order to reinforce the impression that she's too much drama for Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    I think in Brad's blog he has talked about Chantal as well as Emily..I think it is interesting thing to ponder..Is why in the CR one he chose NOT to talk about Chantal..MAYBE it would have been too telling? Who knows...I don't put a lot weight in those BLOGS..
    There is no way TPTB allow those blog posts to go straight from Brad's computer to the website. He most likely sends them to a contact at abc who reads and edits the posts first to be sure nothing is revealed that shouldn't be.

So IMO we have no way of knowing what Brad originally wrote. Maybe the editor took out some things about Chantal, did some tweaking. Or maybe Brad was told from the beginning how he should write about his F1 and F2 to keep things a mystery.

I remember last season there was a lot of talk about Ali's blogs being proof that Chris was F1, people read into the blogs what we want to see. It's the same as watching the edit on the show. We never know til the FRC airs what was a clue and what was a red herring.

It'd be great if babyfacec could tell us after the season is over how much the blogs were edited, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I think it's all they had to show doubt between her and Brad. The crying probably took a tiny portion of the dates but we saw it in order to reinforce the impression that she's too much drama for Brad.
    Bingo. It's part of the "drama" storyline and helps create doubt.

I'm a crier. Yes, I'll admit it. I cry when I'm sad, I'll cry when I'm frustrated, when I'm angry, when I'm really happy, and usually at the end of every sad or sappy movie. I'm also a strong, loving, and capable woman who takes care of her family and cares about other people. In no way do I equate my emotional side with weakness or neediness. I will give Chantal a pass on this one. I can understand, though, that others see things differently and that's ok too.

I really don't remember much from previous seasons, but I will say that Ali's tears in the hallway were waaaay more dramatic than Chantal's have ever been. She went on to have her own show, seems happy, and most people like her.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    Tiny portion or not, who cries like that on dates early in a relationship but a drama queen?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Tiny portion or not, who cries like that on dates early in a relationship but a drama queen?

Atleast Chantal, is edited as a human being with feelings and not some perfect stepford wife.

edit....edit....edit....

Chantal is not a basket case 24/7. Emily is not a plastic barbie doll 24/7. Ashley is not hyper and drinking too much 24/7

These are the 'characters' that the show is giving us. That's how I see it. We do see glimpses of real people despite the edit, some we like better than others but to me they are all real people, and I still maintain that Brad is lucky because his final 4 girls all seem GREAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    Atleast Chantal, is edited as a human being with feelings and not some perfect stepford wife.
    No need to go tit for tat. I'm not personally invested in either of these women. If you see excessive crying as typically human so be it. If you see reserved as stepford wife material so be that too. That being said, you should use that for clues in what characteristics he's said he's looking for in a wife.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    edit....edit....edit....

Chantal is not a basket case 24/7. Emily is not a plastic barbie doll 24/7. Ashley is not hyper and drinking too much 24/7

These are the 'characters' that the show is giving us. That's how I see it. We do see glimpses of real people despite the edit, some we like better than others but to me they are all real people, and I still maintain that Brad is lucky because his final 4 girls all seem GREAT.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches