Page 159 of 161 FirstFirst ... 59109149150151152153154155156157158159160161 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1608

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/21 The Bachelor: Episode 8

Re: *Spoilers* 2/21 The Bachelor: Episode 8

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You are right Chantal has asked for a kiss, she's the one that mostly initiate the kiss.
    Not quite lol
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Aaah how I wish RS to be wrong.

What do you make of the comment in Brad's most recent People blog regarding the akward moments on the couch at Emily's. He states something about "wanting to kiss her every second he was around her"....

How can his F1 be o.k. with this statement?
    Re the bolded: Maybe he just wanted to cover up how some perceived that whole exchange with Emily on the couch as lame and that maybe he really didn't like women after all if he didn't want to kiss her? Or he really did like to kiss Emily? Or maybe he wanted to kiss her every second he was with her to get through all the awkwardness? Or a combination of all of the above. Hard to say for sure.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Seriously, what are "unintended sources"? Can you give an example or two?
    Brad, for one. There were people outside of the show and production who knew he didn't pick anyone before his first season ended. This was before RS started leaking. Sometimes you have to pay attention and see that some info isn't stated as opinion, but more like fact. Unintentionally giving away something without coming right out and saying it. The way I see it is the info is slanted towards an Emily pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Brad, for one. There were people outside of the show and production who knew he didn't pick anyone before his first season ended. This was before RS started leaking. Sometimes you have to pay attention and see that some info isn't stated as opinion, but more like fact. Unintentionally giving away something without coming right out and saying it. The way I see it is the info is slanted towards an Emily pick.
    IMO I don't think anyone on this board (other than BFC) knows the outcome for sure. I might be wrong though and I think I know what you are referring to..the whole father blessings discussion. Definitely slanted towards an Emily pick..and it's been the case for a while

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    What kind of FRC screencaps are you referring to? Caps of the girls in their dresses? Or caps of Brad standing next to the podium? We have some of those (not the girls in their dresses though). In the previews after next week's episode, we'll get some WTN caps as well as some FRC caps.
    It took me awhile to figure out what "WTN" stood for. You crack me up!!

Speaking of dresses, the ones for this Rose Ceremony were terrible. Ashley's was the least ugly, Chantal's was least flattering, and Shawntel's was just awful.

And to the previous poster who brought it up, I agree that "little Ricki" reminds me of I Love Lucy too!!

I was watching Chantal's HTD again last night and had forgotten about the part in the preview where Brad said he was looking at houses on the plane ride to Seattle. That was in Chantal's house and either before or after the part where they were talking about needing a bigger house. I thought it was interesting that they cut that part out during the actual date.

I think all of the f1's in the past have had to overlook a lot of the stuff that happens and is said to the f2 and 3 person. It's not just this season. I remember Meredith at her ATFR show and trying to explain to Matthew why she said she'd be honored to get a ring from him and there was a garbled comment from her about it being the show. My feeling was that she was told to make it seem more like she picked Matt during that date and she blurted it out. It had nothing to do with what she felt for Ian and I'm sure he knew it. I doubt it bothers Chantal as much as it would appear from the show because she's got to feel secure that he loves her by the end and certainly afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    I agree with you. Brad has been pretty bold with things in his blog and it started in the first one. I have caught onto many things he said.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I agree with you. Brad has been pretty bold with things in his blog and it started in the first one. I have caught onto many things he said.

I am sure his blog is proof read by a producer before it is submitted. Interivew questions and answers are also reviewed and cleared. They have a storyline to support. I don't think we are going to ever hear any slips or clues come from any bachelor or bachelorette in these places.

I was put off by someting Brad said about Chantel. He saw her as emotional and didn't want drama in his relationship. There will always be emotional times in any relationship and if you view tears as drama, what is your plan to work things out? Women cry when upset and this does not mean drama, it means we are upset, expressing how we feel and willing to talk it through. She is in love with him and, of course, upset when she sees him being close with the other women. Who wouldn't be in this situation? I just don't know if he has had enough experience in relationships or with books on the subject to know how to negotiate a marriage.
    Last edited by shoepie; 02-26-2011 at 10:26 AM.

I think in Brad's blog he has talked about Chantal as well as Emily..I think it is interesting thing to ponder..Is why in the CR one he chose NOT to talk about Chantal..MAYBE it would have been too telling? Who knows...I don't put a lot weight in those BLOGS..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I am sure his blog is proof read by a producer before it is submitted. Interivew questions and answers are also reviewed and cleared. They have a storyline to support. I don't think we are going to ever hear any slips or clues come from any bachelor or bachelorette in these places.

I was put off by someting Brad said about Chantel. He saw her as emotional and didn't want drama in his relationship. There will always be emotional times in any relationship and if you view tears as drama, what is your plan to work things out? Women cry when upset and this does not mean drama, it means we are upset, expressing how we feel and willing to talk it through. She is in love with him and, of course, upset when she sees him being close with the other women. Who wouldn't be in this situation? I just don't know if he has had enough experience in relationships or with books on the subject to know how to negotiate a marriage.
    Chantal has cried in almost every episode which is something we haven't seen in a very long time. I don't think even Moana cried that much, and she was F2. Even Bevin didn't cry and whine this much.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan