Page 155 of 161 FirstFirst ... 55105145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1608

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/21 The Bachelor: Episode 8

Re: *Spoilers* 2/21 The Bachelor: Episode 8

IMO Emily's parents, who are divorced and live in different locations, and the Hendricks, Ricki's grandparents, are none of our business, if they don't want to be or Emily doesn't want them to be. Evidently they are not part of the story of this Bachelor at this point and may never be. Whether they are part of the story in real life has nothing to do with us, except for our curiousity.

The Bachelor is so negatively invasive into the lives of the cast, that anything that they want to and are able to keep private is positive IMO. Any cast person should be able to draw a line with their personal information and their families on the show, should they choose to.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    IMO Emily's parents, who are divorced and live in different locations, and the Hendricks, Ricki's grandparents, are none of our business, if they don't want to be or Emily doesn't want them to be. Evidently they are not part of the story of this Bachelor at this point and may never be. Whether they are part of the story in real life has nothing to do with us, except for our curiousity.

The Bachelor is so negatively invasive into the lives of the cast, that anything that they want to and are able to keep private is positive IMO. Any cast person should be able to draw a line with their personal information and their families on the show, should they choose to.
    ITA with every word..

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post

AMEN!!!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    ITA with every word..
    Ditto. Twice.

It was a hometown date; he saw what her home life was like.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Emily's HTD was more real to me. Everyday life stuff as a single mom.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    2) Many comments have been made re: Brad receiving unsolicited blessings from at least two of the dads. We're shown a scene where Chantal's dad offers his blessing, but we don't know for sure what went on before that was said. (Or if it was somehow encouraged by tptb.) What was said in Brad's blog is: "I even received unsolicited blessings from some of the fathers..." He doesn't say which ones. He could be referring to Shawntel's and Ashley's dads. I don't see where that says that he didn't ask one of the dads for his daughter's hand. It's possible that he did ask for Chantal's hand. (And also possible, I know, that he didn't!)

Fleiss has been known to mislead before. Who's to say he's not misleading us in these things?
    Yeah Fleiss probably is misleading. Which is why Brad seems to be clarifying stuff in his blog. Out of the 4 HTDs, Emily = no dad therefore no permission given, Ashley = no dad shown to be giving his blessing, Shawntel = permission grudgingly given and Chantel = permission gladly given. Which makes it 2 out of 4 given.
    If Brad said unsolicited blessings in the plural in his blog that means both blessings were unsoliced not just one. Thanks Brad for clearing that up .
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Yeah Fleiss probably is misleading. Which is why Brad seems to be clarifying stuff in his blog. Out of the 4 HTDs, Emily = no dad therefore no permission given, Ashley = no dad shown to be giving his blessing, Shawntel = permission grudgingly given and Chantel = permission gladly given. Which makes it 2 out of 4 given.
    If Brad said unsolicited blessings in the plural in his blog that means both blessings were unsoliced not just one. Thanks Brad for clearing that up .
    And wasn't that statement made by Brad about getting a father's blessing said in the purple shirt he was wearing during Shawntel's HTD? It would make sense that her father was one of them?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    And wasn't that statement made by Brad about getting a father's blessing said in the purple shirt he was wearing during Shawntel's HTD? It would make sense that her father was one of them?
    Thats what I posted, Chantel and Shawntel. Am I wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Thats what I posted, Chantel and Shawntel. Am I wrong ?
    Yeah you did. I didn't mean to place a question mark after my last statement. I agree with you!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Yeah you did. I didn't mean to place a question mark after my last statement. I agree with you!!
    Ok - just making sure I did not get it wrong .