Thread: *Spoilers* 2/21 The Bachelor: Episode 8

Re: *Spoilers* 2/21 The Bachelor: Episode 8

Boca is too cute!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post

Boca is too cute!
    yea he is....and he looks like he knows it too...he is spoiled rotten you can just tell...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Chantal's dad giving his blessing when he'd just met Brad was lame parenting. But this is the guy who told her to go on the show to promote his car business. But then it's the funeral home that got the free ad spot, not his car shop, lol.

The free tour of the funeral home was the real ad.

The shot of all the buttons to flame the corpses was gratuitous.

"We do about three a day." Ugh.

Back in the day the lamest self-promotion was posting in usenet. Now it's going on TB. Gag!
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora View Post
    Shawntel: My family's going to love you.
    Brad: That's debatable

Wow...not even an "I hope so?"

It was "debatable" because the entire visit was scripted. It was very noticeable that everyone said what needed to be said...more than ONCE...

FORT sun

I like Chantal, but that RC dress was not fitting well. She looks great in red, but that style required alterations. The hairdo was also terrible. I'm sure Chantal's Mom is really nice, but just too much plastic surgery....it just makes a person look weird after awhile. The facial skin layers can not flex in the right places. The homes were too elaborate, wasted space (why have 4,000 sq ft for 3-4 people? excessive.), huge gunky furniture to fill it up all the wasted space. Brad and Chantal's interaction was so positive. Somehow, I'm feeling Chantal seems younger than Emily, though...in many ways. I loved Ashley's HD. Fun stuff, "normal" home. Her family seemed so natural. Ashley seems to be overlooked by many. I'd like her to be the next bachelorette. Spunky not spoiled. educated.. oh well. Thanks to the sleuths (fantastic eyes), I did see Ricki's drawings that she gave Brad for his fridge. Gave me a brief glimmer of hope for a totally super ending. All and all, except for the scripted HTD of Shawntell's, it was a good episode...maybe a 7.

Didn't have much time to check the whole thread this morning but did anyone notice the disappearing food on the plates at Shawntell's house? Everytime they looked toward a new person talking, the food on the plates appeared, disappeared, reappeared. Too spliced and diced. It must have been some conversation. They mixed it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by eclark View Post
    I like Chantal, but that RC dress was not fitting well. She looks great in red, but that style required alterations. The hairdo was also terrible. I'm sure Chantal's Mom is really nice, but just too much plastic surgery....it just makes a person look weird after awhile. The facial skin layers can not flex in the right places. The homes were too elaborate, wasted space (why have 4,000 sq ft for 3-4 people? excessive.), huge gunky furniture to fill it up all the wasted space. Brad and Chantal's interaction was so positive. Somehow, I'm feeling Chantal seems younger than Emily, though...in many ways. I loved Ashley's HD. Fun stuff, "normal" home. Her family seemed so natural. Ashley seems to be overlooked by many. I'd like her to be the next bachelorette. Spunky not spoiled. educated.. oh well. Thanks to the sleuths (fantastic eyes), I did see Ricki's drawings that she gave Brad for his fridge. Gave me a brief glimmer of hope for a totally super ending. All and all, except for the scripted HTD of Shawntell's, it was a good episode...maybe a 7.
    I thought Channy looked elegant and beautiful last night. The only issue I had with her dress was it was hard to walk in and it messed up at the neckline when she walked up to get her rose.

When she got back in line it smoothed out again. I loved the bun, and red is a great color on her. She has jade green eyes and red is complementary color to green on the color wheel.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    I thought Channy looked elegant and beautiful last night. The only issue I had with her dress was it was hard to walk in and it messed up at the neckline when she walked up to get her rose.

When she got back in line it smoothed out again. I loved the bun, and red is a great color on her. She has jade green eyes and red is complementary color to green on the color wheel.
    Now I know we definitely aren't watching the same show.

It's strange how IF Chantal was asking/begging Brad for a kiss when he clearly didn't want to alot would be saying that Chantal was throwing herself on Brad...But what I have noticed about Brad's and Emily's kisses, their lower torso do not connect, but in the pcitures on Brad and Chantal when she is in his shirt you can see that they are full body touching....It's just odd with Emily...

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Yes, and they ran the shot twice to make sure we got it.

And Brad's quote about asking permission or some such comment was in a black v-neck sweater that we never saw again, clipped from some other time.

Great hometown dates - all highlighted where Brad and the girl were in their relationship.
    Great post!