Page 103 of 161 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1608

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/21 The Bachelor: Episode 8

Re: *Spoilers* 2/21 The Bachelor: Episode 8

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
    I saw that commercial here too in NY. I thought maybe it was a plug for the family business.
    Perhaps a concession to the family for having that awful date at their business televised like that. There has been backlash about it. I see that commercial like Emily's blog and CH's explanations for the Nascar date. They knew they screwed up and tried to make it better.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I have no problem with anything you have said.. I guess I have a problem with Emily bashing biased on somebody's personal opinion.

The thumb sucking was just one comment made that turned into (what sounded to me) like Emily's a horrible mother.. My daughter had a couple of episodes where she regressed a bit around that age. Now she's a beautiful 22 yr old who gets along with most people and no she does not suck her thumb..
    Two of my kids sucked their thumbs. My dentist told me to leave them alone and I did. I don't see a problem with it. I have three kids and they all needed braces, thumb suckers or not.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    So perhaps just Daddy O'Brien and Brad met up in Palm Springs for a round of golf and a beer during the Thanksgiving holiday ????
    Hahaha! Stranger things HAVE happened ...
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Perhaps a concession to the family for having that awful date at their business televised like that. There has been backlash about it. I see that commercial like Emily's blog and CH's explanations for the Nascar date. They knew they screwed up and tried to make it better.
    Thanks for the info.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

After Chantal's fantastic HTD, I could definately see the "Thanksgiving Dinner" occuring. They all seemed so comfortable with each other.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    After Chantal's fantastic HTD, I could definately see the "Thanksgiving Dinner" occuring. They all seemed so comfortable with each other.
    It did look like Brad was already part of the family. Chantal's family was so warm and welcoming to him. He fit in.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Me too! Brad is more in love with Daddy than Channy. Or at least equally.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post

^^Ashley
    This SC is so odd to me. Brad is standing really close to Ashley, and it's the second time that Ashley is shown standing in the that position next to Brad, in the RC Toast SCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Me too! Brad is more in love with Daddy than Channy. Or at least equally.
    Good because he needs someone like Mr. OB in his life, he seems so genuine!

I just had a chance to see the Chantal O date. They are such a good fit, and can see them working long term. Brad would work within this extended family as well as with her. And I am seeing touching on his part. He ran towards her at the begining, draws her in, holds her hand in the car on their way to dinner and touches her shoulder spontaneously before dinner. I believe that Chantal's parents can see it too hence the approval. At the end of the date he holds on to her hand until she pulls away. He is talking to her about the important details of their lives, where they will live ect... They have already talked about her family and how he would fit in. He was sincere when he asked her dad for his blessing. " I hope you know my intentions are true here".
    He was not checked out at all during the date.

I really like Emily after the last date, but I think Chantal is the best fit. Of course now it is who Brad thinks he is the best fit for.
    It seems like it is taking forever to get to the final rose.