Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's What I Was Told

Re: Here's What I Was Told

I have a question, and this by no means is to discredit Lithargics post, or that what he is saying is not true, because I do believe what he is saying is truthful. But I'm just curious as to why his sources would expose such information knowing that it would more than likely get leaked. I mean anyone can log on to fort and see what's being posted, and I would imagine it wouldn't be that difficult to find out where the leak is coming from So I'm curious as to why his source would be willing to disclose all of the deep dark secrets of this season??? I'd be fearful for my job!

Even if Brad did the Bachelor for the money and was still hang up on Lauren (who doesn't want him), I think he was hoping to find someone and I suspect his therapist was hoping too (lol) ~ Is he totally over Lauren? Will he ever be?
    If the F1 (Chantal?) is for real she's probably at this point wondering the same... but then again maybe she's also texting her ex...

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4193875;
    No matter what he made as it was alot per Brad... it benefitted the whole shibang.
    I'm not disputing that - I just don't like to have a number put on it that we have no confirmation of.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by gabachfan;4193873;
    At this point it appears there are three likely endings to this saga. It spite of the scripting Brad and Chantal actually did fall in love (doubtful) or Brad is selling this to his friends as the real love story or the friends are aware of the truth and they are helping Brad promote the love story that does not exist.
    oh, I wonder how his family is going to act? Are they in on it?

More to sleuth with screen caps of Brad's family?

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;4193788;
    It's probably like most things, some true ... some not. I'm perfectly willing to believe that some of this season was a set up, but after Brad's last go-around and the aftermath, I doubt he'd put himself through another potential flogging.

BabyfaceC??

He too no doubt is "broke".
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;4193842;
    Only on page 2 of the comments - and really - Brad isnt pathetic - Chris Harrison, yes, MF - yes... well, actually MF is doing his job - creating ratings, which he is getting!

and Chantal an Oscar? an Emmy maybe!

Thank you for sharing Lethargic! totally believe it - the shots the camera is getting looks totally scripted!!

I always believed Michelle, Chantal, Emily were definitely "in on it" Not sure about Ashley H and Shawntel. The other poor girls looked like they were along for the ride and some were actually upset they were being ignored.

I've always felt Michelle "over acted" to diflect our attention to the other bad acting. BUT......when Brad told Emily I am going to be myself from here on out (or something like that) I think that was the beginning of a "real realationship" for them.

I'll wait and see how it plays out."

I guess what I'm trying to say is I see a real relationship developing in the middle of poorly acted telenovela. I keep saying it but Michelle kept telling him his "scripted F1" (Chantal) is not the one for him because she could also see real feelings develop between Brad and Emily. These are my feelings as I watch the show.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

thank you lithargic. I believe you. The only seasons that I feel like I saw a real connection were Byron's and Aaron's. I didn't even "see" Meredith's although in hindsight I know that one was real as well. I was really hoping to see it this time, but something has been really off to me. Oh well, I'll still watch and be ever-thankful that I have a fairy tale and I luckily get to live it every day! These Bachelor cast members should be living vicariously through me instead of the other way around!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4193856;
    I completely agree with the bolded...there's nothing about the raw abrupt and jerky way chantal acts when she's emotional that can be acted not even in the best actresses and the woman apparently worked for her dad for a lot of years right? lithargic I did 100% believe these spoilers but then I saw how emotional chantal was and I really just can't imagine how much that can be acted - it's too raw -- on the other hand, brad ...there's a possibility that he's acting because if he wasn't especially this past episode he was acting extremely insensitive and dense
    They are in the intense bubble that is the filming of the Bachelor. Other contestants have tried to describe it as being "in the moment."
    When interviewed, Reid simply said, "Hormones and alcohol."
    In last night's scene, Chantal had been awake since 2:00 AM. What time did she go to bed? I bet they didn't go to bed at the least before 11:00 and that is a safe bet.
    She is dead tired, she has probably been plied with alcohol, and she has been put through several takes until they get the reactions they want.

Quote Originally Posted by skitts;4193859;
    I guess BabyFaceC is perguring himself too....join the fun...any honest people left in this world?
    Babyface is Brad's partner and best friend - his loyal friend. This has to be difficut for him - very, very hard.

I have noticed that he picks and chooses what he addresses. It appears to me that he does try to answer as honestly as he can even if he has to stretch it a little.

Brad is going to get hurt, and his family and his friends as well. This is just going to be hard.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4193885;

Brad is going to get hurt, and his family and his friends as well. This is just going to be hard.
    And I don’t feel sorry for him. If all this is true then he knew that it could potentially be found out and he alone put himself and his family in a position where they will have to defend his actions. And this has the potential to be worse than leaving 2 women standing at the alter.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4193858;
    How can anyone other than Brad and Chantal know this?
    The "love story" is where the spoilers breakdown. RS says that he picks Chantal. Lith's source says that he "picked the girl who slapped him." Lith extrapolates on a highly scripted and produced season. They give us the hard-and-fast facts, but no one comments on if there were any real feelings that developed. The only source that says anything about a love story is BabyfaceC, who--unless he's lying--is Brad's friend. In the following post during week two, he said this much:

Y'all are trying way too hard to come up with these crazy, overt, schemes of pre-planning, manipulation and exploitation. Maybe C's dad just wanted to advertise durring a show his daughter is in? This love story is right in front of you and these different conspiracy theories are a waste of your energy. I promise. Love is in the air. Period. No crazy back-stories this time love story.
    Either Brad continued the Bach-PR to his business partner/friend to cover the bases per his contract or he's honest with Jason that he did find love.

I'm wondering if we call off the dogs now based on this information or if there's a chance that, in spite of it all, Brad did find love among the "cuts" and "actions" of this farce.