Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's What I Was Told

Re: Here's What I Was Told

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Oh, but I am familiar with it as a whole and for the second time I have the best perspective as I get to watch it from the inside - out. I'm also the only person posting that is 100 percent about how it ends. I've watched other seasons, too. I understand that it is producer driven. The conspiracy theory that Lithargic reported is too far fetched. Even for this show. Brad fell in love with one person and it wasn't set up. He's not sure what would have happened if he hadn't met this one person. Doesn't even want to think about if he would have walked away again. Thank God that wasn't an issue

By the way it was never discussed that he "HAD" to pick someone. Believe it or not. Would he have been crazy to not? I think so. But thank goodness it never came to that.

He did the show to meet someone, have an adventure, and experience all the excitement again. He didn't do it to redeem his reputation. He was old news and was just fine with that. His real life reputation is different than his blogosphere reputation. As time went on people actually applauded his first season decision more and more. He wasn't desperate to be "liked" again by fans of the show.
    thank you for the insight... it's greatly appreciated!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    One thing I got from reading Babyface's post -- there was only ONE woman that Brad was truly interested in. If that ONE woman hadn't been there, Brad would have walked away again. He didn't just choose the one he loved most, because he only loved ONE.
    Yup, there was only ONE woman for Brad all the rest is EDIT!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    Just wondering....how good are Brad's nieces with coloring?
    Great question - are his nieces that good at coloring? I've worked with six year olds for 20 years...and few of the kids in my class draw/color that well....perhaps he knows if a cute little puppy can color that well? (you never know...remember Jinxes in the movie Meet the Parents....he could flush the toilet, right???)

Thanks for posting Babyface. I hope Brad is happy....he says he is...so I'm gonna take his word on it... (I'm hoping it's with a pretty blonde and her cute little daughter) but either way...it's all good

Thanks for posting! I always look forward to your posts.

BTW, is it weird watching your buddy fall in love on TV? I bet you probably rag on him a lot!
    It's the strangest thing to watch it with him. Especially the kissing scenes. Weird. But its neat to press pause and get an explanation of editing or why something was said and the true context as to why it was said.

It's the strangest thing to watch it with him. Especially the kissing scenes. Weird. But its neat to press pause and get an explanation of editing or why something was said and the true context as to why it was said.
    Thanks for Sharing all this BabyfaceC.

Thanks for your insight babyfacec! I wish Brad so much happiness, no matter if he's with Chantal or Emily. They're both amazing woman, he couldn't of gone wrong either way. I see it with Chantal, though.

oh man!! I really wish you could give an example!! Would you be able to share something about someone that is already off? I would love an edit perspective from someone in the know.

One thing I got from reading Babyface's post -- there was only ONE woman that Brad was truly interested in. If that ONE woman hadn't been there, Brad would have walked away again. He didn't just choose the one he loved most, because he only loved ONE.
    Exactly! how many times have we heard Brad say he knew early on? He kept going back to the one. Sometimes clues are right in our faces but we choose to hear only what we want to hear. There was never a difficult decision to be made, he knew who his F1 was right from the begining. Somebody has to be F2, and IMO he's not going to be the guy to take Emily to F2 on National TV to let her go.

Knowing that, from the begining, just like Ali/Roberto, the show must go on, they have to edit it in a fashion where there will be doubt. They aren't going to show Chantal as a shoe in for the F1 from the begining. And that's my number one reason for choosing Emily as the F1. Oh that and the T/G dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    Just wondering....how good are Brad's nieces with coloring?

Too much!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I guess this is the best post to ask this question, if not MODS please move it.

I know last year we got some inside info that the spoilers were wrong from Maria Havea and some of our long time sluthers. This year all the insider information I have seen/heard seems to back up the spoilers. Has anyone heard a whisper that they may be wrong again?