Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's What I Was Told

Re: Here's What I Was Told

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4193772;
    Of course Emily was in on it - Brad being instructed to take her to F2 means she knew what was going on - frankly, I think all the girls knew.
    I agree, at least the F4 would know, along with Michelle too. Michelle gets to polish her acting skills. Shawntel wanted to promote her family business, didn't she contact The Ellen show? Well, she just got her boost. Chantal is promoting her Daddy's business, hence the tv ads, which always seemed strange that he would be able to do that, but now it makes sense. Emily is getting a nice set up for the next 'Ette...hope she thinks long on that one. I'm not a fan of bringing children into a reality tv show. Not sure what Ashely H is getting out of this though Other than a beautiful picture in SI.

As for Brad, I don't blame him for doing the show again. I've said it before that I was surprised he wanted to do it again because I thought he was always disgusted with how TP's tried pushing him in his first season. I guess it's a win, win situation, TPTB and Brad are using each other to get what they want, they needed a "show" and Brad needed the money. At least now I can get my life back!

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4193813;
    Thats not true. He obviously is mad at Chantal for the supposted cheating that went down and probably wants to put a little dig in on Chantal.
    Um, you say it's not true because his uncle said it? Her post was so innocent telling us about it one night. She even told us where it was in Wa. as if I would know the place. I think she thought I lived in the area.The uncle was there with a lady friend and had no idea anyone was listening. It was a private conversation between him and his ladyfriend and she just happened to pick up on it while she was messing with her phone. She said they had no idea she was listening but she found it so weird but wasn't sure what to believe because she was a Chantal fan. I for one believed her and REALLY believe her now.

Or ... stated succintly? The business of television explains everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4193726;
    Nothing I learned tells me anything but that Chantal will be F1.

WARNING- If you are a fan of Brad and Chantal or Emily and want to believe that you are watching a great love story unfold please don't read this.

After weeks of begging I was able to get my source to give me an explanation for why she told me, long before the show started to air, "don't believe anything this season."

Brad wanted to do the show again because he needed the money (yes that's what she said). He was offered at least double what other Bachelors had earned. He agreed that this season he would pick someone and get engaged whether or not he was in love. No repeat of last time. He also agreed to promote the show and the "engagement" whether it was real or not, and to "put on a good show for the viewers."

Chantal agreed to do the show hoping to make her ex jealous and to give publicity to her dad's auto dealerships. She had no interest in getting married but agreed to be the "go to girl" for F1.

Brad was instructed to take Emily to F2 so she could be presented as the next Bachelorette.

I then asked if there are any more shoes that will drop and she just smiled. It was the same smile she had on her face when she first told me "don't believe anything this season."
    Lithargic, thanks for sharing the details rather than hanging it over our heads.

Your explanation underlines the 180 degree turn Brad took from basically reviling the franchise to 100% supporting it as a legitimate process.

When Laurel's story hit followed by Brad's George Lopez interview in which he admitted to being "broke," it was easy to deduce that Brad agreed to this scene for the monetary compensation. I do NOT doubt the scripted aspects of this season.

My question: Is there a chance that Brad actually did fall in love? Yes, he agreed to do all of this acting, but did he fall in love with any of his co-stars? BabyfaceC did say in his posts that that love story was right in front of our faces and that the couple would last beyond the show and away from the limelight.

Is there any hope of that being real? or is he just covering for his friend?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4193761;
    Unbelivable. Wow Brad, seriously dude, pathetic
    Only on page 2 of the comments - and really - Brad isnt pathetic - Chris Harrison, yes, MF - yes... well, actually MF is doing his job - creating ratings, which he is getting!

and Chantal an Oscar? an Emmy maybe!

Thank you for sharing Lethargic! totally believe it - the shots the camera is getting looks totally scripted!!

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4193840;
    When Laurel's story hit followed by Brad's George Lopez interview in which he admitted to being "broke," it was easy to deduce that Brad agreed to this scene for the monetary compensation. I do NOT doubt the scripted aspects of this season.
    I highly doubt he's broke - I'm sure business isn't as good as it once was, but broke?? On the verge of bankrupcy?? I don't think so.

My father used to tell us he was broke and then he'd hand us a 20 to go to the movies.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;4193842;
    Only on page 2 of the comments - and really - Brad isnt pathetic - Chris Harrison, yes, MF - yes... well, actually MF is doing his job - creating ratings, which he is getting!
    I feel like if this is true, then, imo he is. I love Brad but I just feel really jipped out of what could of been a incredible love story with Brantal.

Do I think they will last? At this point, based on what I've heard, not a chance.

Thank you Lithargic for posting what you've been told. and for being so persistant in getting information!!!!!

A lot of those items have been brought up on this board already. If I didn't know any better, we've been helping the "misinformation team"

We knew they wanted ChrisL, we knew Brad was speculated to be the bach, at which time we knew there was a good chance he would choose someone for the sake of choosing. Chantal's acting abilities were clear to me from night 1 and more so as the show went on. I posted somewhere on here, she tried twice to get on as payback to the ex when he refused to take her back.

The T/G dinner leak, is just that a leak, misinformation on purpose. I do not believe for one moment that MF would want the F1 leaked.

I posted my thoughts on Laurel, IMO that was all planned, and I gave my reasonings why. She had all this info since Aug and didn't leak it. Text's up to Aug 1 say Marry me, Aug 2 he just so happens to get a call from The Bachelor.

Michelle, well we all knew about Michelle. I think she's hillarious and would love to see her as the next 'ette.

I believe BF when he said the therapy was real.

We will carry on sleuthing our F1
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 02-15-2011 at 10:25 AM.

US - not SI
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4193779;
    I won't shoot the messenger, Lithargic.

I can buy much of what you were told however not about Chantal acting. It's one thing to cry once in a while but it was the video where she's telling Jackie about her date with Brad that convinced me that she has it bad. If she were really doing this as a predetermined f1 she wouldn't be edited the way she is or giving them the ammunition to do it. If she was that good of an actress it would have been easy to play it less emotional but just enough to be believable.

I don't have a clue about Brad's reason for going on the show but money probably was a big part of it. What I'm not sure of is how good an actor he is. I just don't think he could pull off looking so happy & in love in the interviews if it weren't true. I guess we'll just have to see what happens after the show as Babyface said.
    I completely agree with the bolded...there's nothing about the raw abrupt and jerky way chantal acts when she's emotional that can be acted not even in the best actresses and the woman apparently worked for her dad for a lot of years and not as a trained actress right? lithargic I did 100% believe these spoilers before i saw the meltdown in full from yesterday's show...but then I saw how emotional chantal was and I really just can't imagine how much that can be acted - it's too raw -- all the other parts of this spoiler sound feasable to me!
    Last edited by emusha; 02-15-2011 at 10:29 AM.
    Team Alibeartito