Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's What I Was Told

FORT Newbie

Re: Here's What I Was Told

I totally believe this. And the info about extensive scripting and re-shooting explains a lot of Emily and Brads interactions, especially on last night's date...that's why the body language and chemistry didn't match the words he was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4193796;
    I'm going to enjoy the rest of the Brad and Chantal season, for what it's worth. Those tears of Chantal's are good, I'll give her that BUT could all that "I didn't expect to feel this way" lines of hers' be somewhat true? could they really have fallen for each other? it's possible hot girl, hot guy... why not? yep, I'm going to keep my rose coloured glasses on and see what I want to see... and nobody can stop me.... 'cause you just never know Babyface said see what happens in a year... so he might know more about things have developed since the FRC
    Chantal's X uncle had already been heard to say she was calling him when she got home from the show asking him to take her back.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4193762;
    Chantal deserves an Oscar! I really had no idea Brad was capable of being so cold!
    The Brad we saw last night matches the person Laurel's best friend describes in her blog. (see my post in the tabloid thread)

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4193808;
    Chantal's X boyfriends uncle had already been heard to say she was calling him when she got home from the show asking him to take her back.
    Thats not true. He obviously is mad at Chantal for the supposted cheating that went down and probably wants to put a little dig in on Chantal.

> Brad wanted to do the show again because he needed the money (yes that's what she said). He was offered at least double what other Bachelors had earned.

Chris was offered $500,000. So Brad got a cool million? This backs up the alleged text messages where he mentioned money. In a bad economy I figured he might have been in it for the money, not the honey.

> The idea that Brad would end up choosing the same girl who slapped him was too juicy to pass up.

Not romantic.

> Every word Brad said to the camera was scripted for him.

He's an awful actor and the script writers are low-budget writers. So repetitive and lacking imagination.

> Chantal agreed to do the show hoping to make her ex jealous and to give publicity to her dad's auto dealerships.

That's a pretty lame reason to do it, lol.

> As for Chantal's crying episodes, she said they were nothing more than good acting (just like Ali after Frank told her about his girlfriend).

I don't think it was good acting. I was calling it acting from early on. The giveaway was the reshot scene long after the fact wherein she turned on the water instantly. Totally fake.

> The Thanksgiving dinner was intentionally leaked by TPTB

Very cheesy.

> She has not yet agreed to do it but it is hers for the taking, just like Chris L.

I hope she doesn't take it just like Chris.

> She also said that, much more so than in past seasons, everything you see on camera this season was scripted, shot and re-shot as many times as it took to create the correct dramatic effect.

Very weak script. Weakest script in TB history. How many people did they need to turn this "lightbulb" on?

So how does Womack recover from this epic scandal on a show designed to redeem him.

Where is Ellen?

The first thing that gave me the impression the whole season was cooked was the leak that Chantal had slapped Brad because she was told to slap him. If she was doing anything for a script, she could be doing everything for a script.

Are we going to get a copy of the script? I can't wait to see it on the internet!
    Last edited by CharmOffensive; 02-15-2011 at 10:06 AM.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4193747;
    I believe every word – I just wonder why they’re throwing Chantal under the bus since she’s clearly doing a bang up job!!!

I knew right from the time it was announced Brad was the bach that this was all about redemption, it was just a matter of who was he going to pick to go along with the farce. Will it stop me from watching future seasons – probably not, and isn’t that the bottom line?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4193751;
    So we will all understand why it didn't work out !
    It has now been quite a few seasons ago that I was talking to the ace of editing/sleuthing (doesn't post that much unfortunately any more) about how strange the editing was in Brad's last season - both DeAnna and Jenni really got the F2 edit although technically because she came to the FRC last, DeAnna was the F1.
    I have never forgotten the advice that this savvy longtime edit sleuther gave me when she said that when the edit is off like that, there is no love story.

In other words, the producers knew what was actually going on so they give us a wonky edit in some ways. We have a lot of chemistry, but we also have a needy, crying, insecure woman ( reflective of a woman in real life who is trying to get her ex back).

Notice that I have been questioning 2 things: The use of the word "deal" in the edit and Brad's continual promotion of the Bachelor in interviews and talk shows when all other leads quit after 2 weeks or so.

I think the use of the word "deal" has been put in the edit so many times because Brad made a "deal" with the producers and with Chantal, and because the editors like to put these little puns and things in the edit.

How much have they come to care for each other since the end of filming? That remains to be seen.
    However, Laurel's texts show that Brad texted her Happy Birthday after the hometowns and said, "I haven't heard from you," which indicates that he would have liked to have heard from her, so at that point, he was not head over heels in love with Chantal as it appears in the edit.

Also, Chris Harrison in his early interviews was hesitant when asked about the couple. Several people noticed that, and we noted that it was the first time we could remember that kind of reaction from him.
    Now it makes sense.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4193808;
    Chantal's X uncle had already been heard to say she was calling him when she got home from the show asking him to take her back.
    the ex's side of the family is too biased and wants to make Chantal look bad... I'm not putting any weight in what they say, sorry.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;4193815;
    > Brad wanted to do the show again because he needed the money (yes that's what she said). He was offered at least double what other Bachelors had earned.

Chris was offered $500,000. So Brad got a cool million? This backs up the alleged text messages where he mentioned money. In a bad economy I figured he might have been in it for the money, not the honey.

We don't know - L said double what other bachelors made - we'd have to know what other bach's made, not what they offered CL (and I'm sure they kept upping the ante hoping he's accept) maybe that was double what other made.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4193775;
    It explains his media circuit too in that there's been no suspense as to whether or not he chose someone. He's claimed there's an F1 from early on.
    It also explains the activity on twitter last night. The bachelortv (producers) threw Brad under the bus with their tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by gabachfan;4193824;
    It also explains the activity on twitter last night. The bachelortv (producers) threw Brad under the bus with their tweets.
    care to share?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono