Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's What I Was Told

Re: Here's What I Was Told

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4193770;
    I would think all of them would have to know to pull this off.
    I surely hope so!! Now it makes total sense when that little girl who posted one day heard Chantal's X uncle saying she called him before she left for the show and after she returned trying to get him to take her back. She was at a Starbucks and overheard it.

I won't shoot the messenger, Lithargic.

I can buy much of what you were told however not about Chantal acting. It's one thing to cry once in a while but it was the video where she's telling Jackie about her date with Brad that convinced me that she has it bad. If she were really doing this as a predetermined f1 she wouldn't be edited the way she is or giving them the ammunition to do it. If she was that good of an actress it would have been easy to play it less emotional but just enough to be believable.

I don't have a clue about Brad's reason for going on the show but money probably was a big part of it. What I'm not sure of is how good an actor he is. I just don't think he could pull off looking so happy & in love in the interviews if it weren't true. I guess we'll just have to see what happens after the show as Babyface said.

I knew something was off. I believe every word you said. UGH.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Fan

It's probably like most things, some true ... some not. I'm perfectly willing to believe that some of this season was a set up, but after Brad's last go-around and the aftermath, I doubt he'd put himself through another potential flogging.

BabyfaceC??

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4193779;
    I don't have a clue about Brad's reason for going on the show but money probably was a big part of it. What I'm not sure of is how good an actor he is. I just don't think he could pull off looking so happy & in love in the interviews if it weren't true. I guess we'll just have to see what happens after the show as Babyface said.
    His reasons are very simple – as explained by lithargic – money and redemption. We heard him tell George Lopez that he would be walking down the street and people would insult him and throw stuff at him. Without this season that was going to continue – and in light of this new information, I expect his ‘redemption’ has now been all for not.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4193726;
    Note: I made the mistake of publicly asking the MOD to reopen my old thread so I could post again. Once people saw that request I began to receive a lot of private messages. Many of these speculated that I had an earth shattering announcement to make about the F1. Sorry I do not. Nothing I learned tells me anything but that Chantal will be F1.

I wanted to wait until after Monday’s show to post because I know many people are really vested in the love story that is unfolding in front of their eyes. And several Forters are still holding out hope that Emily will be F1. I figured it was worth waiting two days to allow them one more show to enjoy before their bubble burst.

I don't want to come off like RS, teasing people and gloating that "I know something you don't". So here it is.

WARNING- If you are a fan of Brad and Chantal or Emily and want to believe that you are watching a great love story unfold please don't read this.

After weeks of begging I was able to get my source to give me an explanation for why she told me, long before the show started to air, "don't believe anything this season."

I have been asking her to tell me what NOT to believe and she has finally opened up to me. I know that these things will be attacked by those who really like Brad and want him to have a long lasting relationship with someone (Chantal, Emily, or other).

As you read this you will probably say, as I did, that there is nothing new or earth shattering about it because most of what she said has already been discussed on this site and others. (Once again Forters have proven that they don’t need RS or anyone else to do their sleuthing for them!)

I asked her how this season is different than past seasons and she said it is significantly different. This whole season was planned for Chris L, but when he refused to do it TPTB were desperate for a known name who could give them ratings close to what they had expected from a season with Chris. The idea to cast Brad for a "redemption season" came directly from MF. Brad had appeared recently on a TV special showing the history of The Bachelor franchise and, according to MF, he came across well. (Did anybody see this show??)

Others involved with TB were against it because Brad was so unpopular after his last TB stint and they questioned whether or not things would be any different this time around. But of course MF had the final say.

Brad wanted to do the show again because he needed the money (yes that's what she said). He was offered at least double what other Bachelors had earned. He agreed that this season he would pick someone and get engaged whether or not he was in love. No repeat of last time. He also agreed to promote the show and the "engagement" whether it was real or not, and to "put on a good show for the viewers."

The "intense therapy" idea was concocted to give people a reason to give Brad a second chance. The "slap" was scripted to make women feel better and to allow them to start liking Brad again. The idea that Brad would end up choosing the same girl who slapped him was too juicy to pass up.

Every word Brad said to the camera was scripted for him.

Chantal and 4 others were added to the cast after Brad was chosen to be TB. The other 25 assumed they were coming to meet Chris L. Chantal agreed to do the show hoping to make her ex jealous and to give publicity to her dad's auto dealerships. She had no interest in getting married but agreed to be the "go to girl" for F1. BTW my source also said that the “go to F1” has been used many times before.

As for Chantal's crying episodes, she said they were nothing more than good acting (just like Ali after Frank told her about his girlfriend)

The Thanksgiving dinner was intentionally leaked by TPTB in order to make sure people knew that Brad had, indeed, chosen an F1 and to give the impression that a great love affair had begun. This was all part of the plan to create ratings. The whole dinner was taped and some of it may be shown at ATFR (she wasn’t sure about that)

Brad was instructed to take Emily to F2 so she could be presented as the next Bachelorette. She has not yet agreed to do it but it is hers for the taking, just like Chris L. If Emily doesn't take it they are planning something "really shocking" for the next season. (She refused to elaborate on that but I will keep pressing her for more.)

TPTB knew all about Brad’s ex- girlfriend and they fully expected her to come forward with the text messages and accusations about Brad. Rather than be upset about it they saw all of this as a ratings boost!

She also said that, much more so than in past seasons, everything you see on camera this season was scripted, shot and re-shot as many times as it took to create the correct dramatic effect.

And what about crazy Michele? Total acting job.

Finally I asked her about her comment that we would find out more "in two weeks". She said that she had expected the US Magazine article to hit the stands one week later than it did. I then asked if there are any more shoes that will drop and she just smiled. It was the same smile she had on her face when she first told me "don't believe anything this season."

This is what I was told. How accurate is all of this? How much of it is fact and how much is her own speculation? You be the judge. In the past when I have relayed what I was told a few people asked me for "proof". I have no proof. If you think I am full of it you can feel free to tell me so, no big deal. The proof, as the old saying goes, is in the pudding.

What do you believe??
    I totally believe this. Now the pieces of the puzzle finally fit and I understand why what we see and hear don’t match, it’s because they have now removed every shred of reality out of this reality show and scripted it with non-actors and a few amateur actors.

I'm going to enjoy the rest of the Brad and Chantal season, for what it's worth. Those tears of Chantal's are good, I'll give her that BUT could all that "I didn't expect to feel this way" lines of hers' be somewhat true? could they really have fallen for each other? it's possible hot girl, hot guy... why not? yep, I'm going to keep my rose coloured glasses on and see what I want to see... and nobody can stop me.... 'cause you just never know Babyface said see what happens in a year... so he might know more about things have developed since the FRC
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fanatic

So if this is true, Brad the Cad is not really a changed man (just has a little more change in his pocket), Chantal is an excellent actress, and Emily no longer qualifies for sainthood.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;4193788;
    It's probably like most things, some true ... some not. I'm perfectly willing to believe that some of this season was a set up, but after Brad's last go-around and the aftermath, I doubt he'd put himself through another potential flogging.

BabyfaceC??
    Wait till the tabloids get a hold of this one! Brad ain't seen nuttin yet.

Well first off Channy deserves an Oscar for the water works. Second, bravo Brad for the post show interviews! And here I thought he couldn't act Lastly, I hope tptb compensated Channy a he!! of a lot for helping them out because her edit sure isn't very good for what she did for them.
    Last edited by carriealexander; 02-15-2011 at 09:01 AM.