Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's What I Was Told

Re: Here's What I Was Told

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4193741;
    hmmm, sounds reasonable to me. but I wear rose coloured glasses and really like Brad...so I'm going with he really fell for Chantal on the way. no harm no foul and I get my happy ending, Brad gets money for his business ... it's all good
    yeah what you said. idk what to believe really, but here's to hoping somethin great came out of this. hard for me to beliebe chantal is that good of an actress and brad for that matter.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4193940;
    you do realize how bad this makes Emily look, don't you?
    How is any of this about how this makes Emily look?? Weren’t there 29 other women?? What about them – aren’t they given the same consideration?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4193971;
    How is any of this about how this makes Emily look?? Weren’t there 29 other women?? What about them – aren’t they given the same consideration?
    of course but I didn't say that... just pointing out that Emily was included in the whole thing, and not so squeaky clean - while Chantal, Brad and Michelle were being painted with mud. just sayin.....
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

First of all thank you to lithargic for bringing forward this info. This is the third person who has come forward making proclamations of a set up season. Nothing new, they have a show to produce afterall and it's got to be entertaining. So in light of all of this

I believe Laurel when she said Brad's therapy was a joke. I believe he went to therapy but it wasn't for 3 years and I don't think it really did anything. This especially rings true when Dr. Jamie became dispensable... I guess Brad didn't need him that badly.

I believe that Channy was the destined F1. The sure thing for Brad so the same thing did not happen as last time. As lithargic has said this has been done before. It was too bizarre with the slap and the early I love you. I think she is caught up in the Bachelor bubble which is why are emotions are all over the place. I wonder how many times they had to reshoot some of her crying scenes.

This all explains why the edit is so hard to decipher. Chantal is still doing PI's from the mansion about dates that have not happened yet. Emily's hair last night was wet then dry in a matter of seconds. Did Emily get the F1 music last night?

I don't know if Brad and Chantal will last or if they are even in love. Only they know that (not even Babyface). I will reserve my judgment based on how long the relationship lasts. But both of them have emotional issues that should have been worked out on their own and not on a reality show. Brad clearly was not over his as of leaving for the show since he was still "proposing" to Laurel and Chantal was not ready since she was still trying to get back with her ex.

Brad needs to start acting like a 38 year old man. My 19 year old cousin has more maturity and wisdom in his pinkie finger than Brad has in his whole (very well toned) body. He needs to give up the reality television and the young girls. Some of these interactions are just plain creepy. He needs to figure out what the he** he wants outta life because buddy it's going by fast. At this point he will be raising his future kids from a retirement community.

I believe the only speculation on the part of lithargic's source was regarding the emotional state of the contestants.

In spite of all of this I will still watch this first and foremost. CBS line up waits until later.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4193959;
    I don't either. Emily has simply not given me enough to doubt her. We'll see. Plus if what others on here have been saying ad-nauseum about her being setup as the next Bachelorette - I have yet to see a something about her that 'qualifies' her for me to watch an entire season. With the possible exception of Meredith - all the other Bachelorettes had spunk and personality. They have shown us almost 0% of Emily's personality .... and we are more than 1/2 way done with this show.
    The only 2 options (IMO) are that Emily is taken to F2, gets her heart a little bit broken and then carries on her life raising her little girl or despite all spoilers out there, Brad continues to pursue her as he has been doing from Episode 1..........and gets his happy ending.
    As I posted earlier in the thread – I have to give pause to Emily’s response about introducing Brad to Ricki. She knew coming in it was a possibility – and if she accepts the Bachelorette it appears the whole conversation last night was nothing more than a game in order to get her own gig. If she accepts I will 100% question her motives, as I question any leads motives.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

lithargic, you may have said before and I didn't catch it...just wondering what capacity does your source work in? Is she a crew member? Is she a wife/girlfriend of a crew member?

Wondering why you mentioned that it may be her 'speculation'? Is this just what she heard from someone else?

I'm being dead serious here! Chantal puts Michelle's acting to shame. I will be amazed if the girl doesn't get calls from producers, etc cause she surely deserves a chance to be screen tested or whatever you call it cause she is GOOD and I sincerely mean that.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4193963;
    Well Yes it makes her look bad. But where is the proof that she knew? I guess I just don't get the judging when Lithargic posted that Chantal was in on it, said nothing of Emily, yet Emily is being thrown in the ringer & Chantal is still being praised. I guess things will never make sense to me.
    At this point I'm not judging or praising any of them. I don't know right now what to think. You're right. There is no proof that Emily knew anymore than there is proof that Chantal was in on it all along. My point was IF this is true, than I can't give any of them a free pass.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;4193910;
    At the risk of double-posting and making myself look (and feel) really dumb, I must report that I did break down and e-mail Reality Steve. Something I can honestly say I never thought I'd do in a million-jillion years.

He responded really quickly (what does he do all day?): Dumbest thing I've ever heard. For what it's worth.

Regarding the bolded ~ so what we have here are two individuals with
    insider information. On one hand we have one of them telling us this season was a set-up from the beginning, and the other, responding ~ it's the dumbest thing he's ever heard. Not playing the devil's advocate here, but what do we believe?
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4193972;
    of course but I didn't say that... just pointing out that Emily was included in the whole thing, and not so squeaky clean - while Chantal, Brad and Michelle were being painted with mud. just sayin.....
    Frankly – the whole season has been painted with mud. We’ll never know to what extent the ladies knew they were being played – I find this more of a black mark on the series than the Laurel texts – but it certainly gives all of this more weight.