Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's What I Was Told

Re: Here's What I Was Told

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4193938;
    In all honesty I believe everything you wrote. Sad but true. I think the producers are turning this show into a big joke(bigger than it already was). First with Ali's season & all those guys with girls back home & now this. Its totally ridiculous.
    you do realize how bad this makes Emily look, don't you?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4193932;
    I agree. Do people believe everything that strangers tell them? Come on people. I think there is some truth to what RS is saying and Lithargic's source is saying, but I don't believe everything they say. Chantal seems "too taken" with Brad. I can't believe she's acting. And Brad is too dumb to fake how he's feeling with some of these women. So I'm taking all these spoilers with a grain of salt.
    Well put. I'm sure there's a grain of truth in here somewhere, just like there is a grain of truth in Brad's interviews, just like there's a grain of truth in RS' speculation.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4193940;
    you do realize how bad this makes Emily look, don't you?
    How does it make her look bad? I don't remember reading anything about Emily signing up just to do the Bach/ette(and knowing what Brad was doing). He even stated that Emily hasn't agreed to it yet.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4193902;
    First off - Thanks Lithargic for relaying what you have been told. It is always good to read the 'inside' workings of this show.

Secondly, why are we hating on Brad all over again ? This show has been scripted from day 1 and any relationships formed have been despite themselves rather than thanks to the show. We all watch for the entertainment and are on here spending so much time because of the thrill of dissecting a show that we all know is fake and has been for a long time (writers strike anyone ???).
    Brad is certainly not the 1st and will not be the last to be 'acting' his way through the show and lying through his teeth in interviews. Thats what he has signed up for and quite frankly doing a good job at.

As for the remaining ladies on the show - whether they are specially recruited to play a part or if they are in fact paid actresses ....did you'll not see this from episode 1 ? I did and this all comes as no surprise to me at all. Be it Michelle or Chantel they have been fake as they come but have been either a source of angst or fun or have played the vamps to the hilt and done a good job IMO. So have the other ladies.

I like Brad, liked him the 1st time around and like him this time too. I will watch the rest of the season and wait for the twirl at the end and wish all concerned the very best. I think I would be a hypocrite if I suddenly went up in arms about this show when I know it is fully well scripted and this season is no different. Hope all think the same and enjoy the show for the despite it rather than for the sake of it. Cheers.

Very well said. I completely agree. Thanks Lithargic for the info. Like you said, doesn't really change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4193942;
    How does it make her look bad? I don't remember reading anything about Emily signing up just to do the Bach/ette(and knowing what Brad was doing). He even stated that Emily hasn't agreed to it yet.
    it sounds to me like she was in on it from the beginning
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I'm sorry but if this info is true and it is totally scripted and a set up from the get go, every single one of them was in on it to make it happen. Emily included.
    ďDon't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.Ē-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4193936;
    This is the one thing that I can't wrap my brain around either. Makes no sense what so ever!
    That's just it...the truth wasn't just bound to come out. For many, many seasons we were lucky to hear only little bits and pieces of things that went on behind the scenes, and sometimes that was by accident.
    This was a business deal between Brad and the show's executive producers. This is not the same as Ed and Jake's girlfriends went to a magazine and told their stories.
    The chances of Brad's agreement with the executives becoming public when we have never heard of the other 20 leads' agreements is certainly not a sure thing.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

How does it make her bad? I don't remember reading anything about Emily signing up just to do the Bach/ette(and knowing what Brad was doing). He even stated that Emily hasn't agreed to it yet.
    You know I''m so angry with myself for being so naive which pretty much translates to stupid at this point. There's no way on earth I'm ever going to let my son in on this tidbit! I'll never live it down. NEVER! I talked him into watching this show with me and he rolls his eyes enough. But that scene where Emily was crying and they DIDN"T show last week in fact sobbing... I just ain't buying she was in on everything.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4193932;
    I agree. Do people believe everything that strangers tell them? Come on people. I think there is some truth to what RS is saying and Lithargic's source is saying, but I don't believe everything they say. Chantal seems "too taken" with Brad. I can't believe she's acting. And Brad is too dumb to fake how he's feeling with some of these women. So I'm taking all these spoilers with a grain of salt.
    I love the bolded! Made me laugh out loud, 'cause it's seems oh, so true.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4193948;
    I'm sorry but if this info is true and it is totally scripted and a set up from the get go, every single one of the m was in on it to make it happen. Emily included.
    If All of them were in on it, it makes the show look bad. And all of the girls, so I'm not getting why Emily looks bad? Shouldn't all of them? I'm not saying she knew or she didn't know, but I highly doubt the Producers told all of the girls what was going on, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten some of the reactions out of the girls that are needed for entertaining TV. I'm sorry but 20 some women are not that great of actresses.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...