Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    A black haired woman in a green dress, with those arms? Does anybody really doubt that is Chantal?

Long hair can be pulled back or to the side. Emily or Ashley would have to be wearing a wig. Why would a crew person be in a long dress?

In my mind that can only be Chantal.
    The body language doesn't look like Chantal's to me. I don't think it's her. Are we even sure this is from the show. Could it be from an advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
    The body language doesn't look like Chantal's to me. I don't think it's her. Are we even sure this is from the show. Could it be from an advertisement.
    What do you mean?

Alexxxx, ITA with you. Who else could this be?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I see two women in that screencap and a man filming the girl going up the stairs. When I blew the picture up the man appears to be filming the girl going up those stairs. The other women I saw is already up in the tree house standing next to the bed. I then watched it again and saw another man going up the stairs. So this very well could be Brad and Chantal being filmed on their FD.

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    That does look like Chantel. I don't know who else it could be unless they airbrushed it but for the nano second they showed it seems unlikely.

ETA: I wonder if dinner is there as well as its not safe to get to the tree house after dark...or at least I wouldn't want to go there after dark.
    Can anyone tell what the white box of text?? is at the bottom of the tree?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    What do you mean?

Alexxxx, ITA with you. Who else could this be?
    Sorry, Alanna I worded that wrong. The posture of the dark hair girl doesn't remind me of Chantal. I still think she gets the treehouse date, just not sure that is her at the bottom of the stairs. I don't think it's Emily or Ashley either.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Who else could this be?

Crashing the party like she did on Jason's season.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post

Crashing the party like she did on Jason's season.

Very nice!!

I bet in Brad's version of he!!, Deanna and Laurel are best friends and roommates living next door.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    But the bolded statement doesn't fit what's being advertise. I keep hearing CH talking about the FRC being the most dramatic RC ever. Now, with that said, how would you describe Chantell's rejection, as F2?
    Dramatic doesn't necessarily have to mean bad...it can also mean huge, emotional, Gone With the Wind kind of dramatic. It could, as you say, indicate Chantal's major broken heart if he doesn't choose her, or it could refer to their out and out release of emotion at being able to finally say how they feel about each other.

Dramatic could also refer to how the fans will feel having the 'fan favorite' rejected at F2, when she has already been through so much heartache in her young life.

I don't think it's possible to determine what will make it "the most dramatic FRC evvvvuuuuhh!!"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
    Sorry, Alanna I worded that wrong. The posture of the dark hair girl doesn't remind me of Chantal. I still think she gets the treehouse date, just not sure that is her at the bottom of the stairs. I don't think it's Emily or Ashley either.

Isn't that lady Brad's producer...I thought I saw her in a pic somewhere...(the producer Babyface talked so nicely about ??)

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Isn't that lady Brad's producer...I thought I saw her in a pic somewhere...(the producer Babyface talked so nicely about ??)
    This is her:

ETA: Also here- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2222030/
    Last edited by Alanna; 02-21-2011 at 01:05 AM.
    ~ Sex and the City