Page 95 of 302 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    Proof that Chantal gets he treehouse??????
    ETA...I'm not convinced that is Chantal walking up the steps (alone)
    After reading your post..I see that Ashley is staying at the same resort..Ok then!

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    After reading your post..I see that Ashley is staying at the same resort..Ok then!
    Yeah but that girls hair is Dark, both Emily and Ashley are blond.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I think it might be Brad. Does anyone else see what looks like a set table at the top? I wonder if they eat up there and then stay the night? As opposed to eating, and then going to their overnight date location.

But what will the card say if they're already there? "If you choose to forgo the safety of your closed hotel room and stay the night here, well then, good luck! Please sign these release statements before the camera crew leaves."
    HA! Absolutely hilarious.

But good question! Where are they having dinner? I feel like they have a good chance of becoming someone's dinner though.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I think it might be Brad. Does anyone else see what looks like a set table at the top? I wonder if they eat up there and then stay the night? As opposed to eating, and then going to their overnight date location.

But what will the card say if they're already there? "If you choose to forgo the safety of your closed hotel room and stay the night here, well then, good luck! Please sign these release statements before the camera crew leaves."
    the card will say: If you choose to forgo the this cozy, little treehouse love nest, you can repel your way down the treehouse and fight off any and all wild beasts that you might encounter, while blindly in the dark finding your way back to your room at Lion Sands. Now what do you choose, dummy?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    She's just about to walk up the step..
    Not only Chantal, but I'm almost sure that Brad is walking in front of her. If you watch it in motion, I see someone walking in front of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    We have caps of Ashley having dinner at Ivory Lodge (Lion Sands) I suspect her FD suite is at Ivory Lodge too as this the most expensive of the lodges. We have a confirmed sc of Chantal in River Lodge (Lion sands). There are no caps of Emily at Lion Sands. I think either Chantal or Emily get the treehouse but I personally don't see the dark haired woman alone on the stairs as definite proof that it is Chantal.
    Last edited by REIDISCOOL; 02-20-2011 at 10:35 PM.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Not only Chantal, but I'm almost sure that Brad is walking in front of her. If you watch it in motion, I see someone walking in front of her.
    What preview is this SC from? I don't recognize it.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    the card will say: If you choose to forgo the this cozy, little treehouse love nest, you can repel your way down the treehouse and fight off any and all wild beasts that you might encounter, while blindly in the dark finding your way back to your room at Lion Sands. Now what do you choose, dummy?
    Any bets that it will also rain?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    What preview is this SC from? I don't recognize it.

Thanks!
    It's from the long preview that was shown after one of the episodes (not the season preview after night one). I don't remember which one though, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    It's from the long preview that was shown after one of the episodes (not the season preview after night one). I don't remember which one though, sorry!
    Thanks! I will go try to find it.