Page 93 of 302 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    Not that I recall. Roberto didn't have a lot of PI's either. If Chantal is f1, the edits have reversed themselves this season. I really like both of the girls here, so I don't care but it is very curious how much different the "winner" is being portrayed as opposed to last time. I still think that RS is on the money this season, but without that I would think that f1 would be Em.
    Who narrates F1 or F2 seems to vary from season to season. Chris (F2) narrated last year, Vienna (F1) narrated before that

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Berto did, didn't he?
    He didn't have a bad one like Kirk... but his dad was questioning whether Ali would be barefoot in the kitchen and support his career rather that look out for her own interests.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    MF was just in a really really great mood this season. He wants us to see the Love Story straight up.
    The would be "the most dramatic" thing ever in the history of the bachelor. Could it ever be that easy?

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    He didn't have a bad one like Kirk... but his dad was questioning whether Ali would be barefoot in the kitchen and support his career rather that look out for her own interests.
    I thought they definitely tried to create a little doubt with Roberto's HTD (Is she good enough for you? and that awkward talk with dad) especially when compared with Chris' rather idyllic HTD - sitting on the front porch in rocking chairs in beautiful Cape Cod!!

So this season it's the complete opposite? A perfect date for the actual F1? And for the record - I think Emily's HTD will go JUST FINE in actuality. But they are certainly trying to create lots of doubt?!? But why??

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    I thought they definitely tried to create a little doubt with Roberto's HTD (Is she good enough for you? and that awkward talk with dad) especially when compared with Chris' rather idyllic HTD - sitting on the front porch in rocking chairs in beautiful Cape Cod!!

So this season it's the complete opposite? A perfect date for the actual F1? And for the record - I think Emily's HTD will go JUST FINE in actuality. But they are certainly trying to create lots of doubt?!? But why??

There has to be a little suspense, otherwise it would be so obvious that Chantal if the F1.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
    There has to be a little suspense, otherwise it would be so obvious that Chantal if the F1.
    I agree, my guess is her Dad has some hard questions for Brad and we leave with some questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    I agree, my guess is her Dad has some hard questions for Brad and we leave with some questions.
    ITA, that and her wealth will overwhelm him, whether real or edited for our benefit.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    Doesn't she get the tree house? Looks like a pretty romantic thing to do to me!
    Has it been proven that she gets the treehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Has it been proven that she gets the treehouse.
    I'm not convinced it has been proven one way or the other....I can't wait to find out who get's it!
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    I'm not convinced it has been proven one way or the other....I can't wait to find out who get's it!
    but isn't that tree house at the same place where the safari is that we have SC's of Brad and Chantal?
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss