Page 92 of 302 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    Exactly....and to me the F1 never has a fab HTD.
    Berto did, didn't he?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Watching the previews for tomorrow night at the grapevine, it sure seems like Chantal's visit is a homerun, right down to Brad saying he could see himself visiting Seattle, Chantal says they'll be living in Austin, assuring Brad her family will love him. Emily on the other hand, has doubt shown in many aspects. Will Ricki warm up, will Brad meet her parents, that awkward-looking scene when he is leaving?

Why are they handing us Chantal on a platter while still creating doubt for Emily?
    I don't know but I am going to wait until I actually see the dates to see how the go before I answer. WE have been fooled too many times this year by previews and then something different happens in the show.

The thing that bothers me about the "we'll be in Austin/house in Seattle" conversation is that it reminds me (a little) of the conversation Ali had with Chris on his HTD and FD. He said he would move anywhere for her and she said she never dreamed she would want to go back to MA, but spending time on the Cape with his family made her reconsider. He said that he would move to San Fran and they both agreed that they would have to have lots of trips back to see the "fam"

Remind me if I'm wrong but did we hear Ali/Roberto talk about where they would live?
    Not that I recall. Roberto didn't have a lot of PI's either. If Chantal is f1, the edits have reversed themselves this season. I really like both of the girls here, so I don't care but it is very curious how much different the "winner" is being portrayed as opposed to last time. I still think that RS is on the money this season, but without that I would think that f1 would be Em.

Watching the previews for tomorrow night at the grapevine, it sure seems like Chantal's visit is a homerun, right down to Brad saying he could see himself visiting Seattle, Chantal says they'll be living in Austin, assuring Brad her family will love him. Emily on the other hand, has doubt shown in many aspects. Will Ricki warm up, will Brad meet her parents, that awkward-looking scene when he is leaving?

Why are they handing us Chantal on a platter while still creating doubt for Emily?
    Because once you love Emily she does no wrong? Honestly I love Em, and I am angry with tptb for making me love her so much, it makes you look over what's being shown on the screen!

MF was just in a really really great mood this season. He wants us to see the Love Story straight up.

Exactly....and to me the F1 never has a fab HTD.
    I think Chantal's will be somewhat stressful with the intimidating father and mansion but they'll work it by the end of the date, just like Jake worked it out with Vienna's dad by the end.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Berto did, didn't he?
    Yes he did.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Berto did, didn't he?
    He did have a really great HTD. However, Chris' was saved for last and people probably forgot about Roberto's by the end of the episode.

FORT Fanatic

Because it's Chantal's turn for a positive edit. Last week's date made it look more positive for Emily and negative for Chantal. This week it's Chantal's turn to shine. NExt week we'll be doubting Chantal and think he's leaning toward EMily.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl View Post
    Actually, it probably was for Brad's benefit. You may recall that the audience was introduced to the dog and two cats during Chantal's introduction on the first episode. I recall that the cats were walking around on top of her kitchen counter and a poster commented that the cats cost $1000 a piece.

Fair warning there Brad.
    They're Birmans and if Boca is a purebred Pom, he's not cheap either.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City