Page 8 of 302 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    He has mentioned in many, many interviews now that his F1 does call him out on his "shenanigans." That's one of the things he mentions most and brags on her about. He hasn't had anyone like that up till this point -- probably not till Anguilla. She called him out, and he desperately try to assure her. Hopefully he's better at it by now.
    He also said on their first 1:1 along the lines of she keeps him check like a girlfriend and he liked that.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

I have no idea who the f1 actually is but I have to consider this which I believe is huge regardless of edit.

I don't think that for even one nanosecond that Emily would accept a proposal at this stage of the game given her daughter. She has been shown to be very cautious (who knows maybe, they were having wild and crazy pre-fantasy date, dates that we are not privy to), still I would doubt very seriously even if she were only 1/2 the mom she is painted to be, that an engagement would be down the road in a few weeks. Every friend of mine in her shoes has always moved very slowly to avoid attachment concerns for their kids. If a guy/gal were brought into the picture is has always been in a group where all of us help buffer the newcomer into the party, bar-b-que what ever so the kids get to know the person first. Therefore, I believe this is the single most important reason that Emily is not the f1. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    I have no idea who the f1 actually is but I have to consider this which I believe is huge regardless of edit.

I don't think that for even one nanosecond that Emily would accept a proposal at this stage of the game given her daughter.
    She has been shown to be very cautious (who knows maybe, they were having wild and crazy pre-fantasy date, dates that we are not privy to), still I would doubt very seriously even if she were only 1/2 the mom she is painted to be, that an engagement would be down the road in a few weeks. Every friend of mine in her shoes has always moved very slowly to avoid attachment concerns for their kids. If a guy/gal were brought into the picture is has always been in a group where all of us help buffer the newcomer into the party, bar-b-que what ever so the kids get to know the person first. Therefore, I believe this is the single most important reason that Emily is not the f1. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
    This isn't directed at you at all, but why in tarnations is she on this show? It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    This isn't directed at you at all, but why in tarnations is she on this show? It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
    You took the words right out of my mouth . Unless she is seriously a great actress, I don't understand that or the idea that she could be the next 'ette.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Network exposure. Future hosting gig. Gauge audience reaction to her and her story. No intention of coming out of this with a relationship. Same ole same ole.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Network exposure. Future hosting gig. Gauge audience reaction to her and her story. No intention of coming out of this with a relationship. Same ole same ole.
    Thank you, Captain Obvious.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

My hat is off to you, I are a dummy!!!!

FORT Fogey

Alanna and Nuts -- I live to serve.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Alanna and Nuts -- I live to serve.
    I give that a double thumbs up!

Especially as we already know she has done some tv work with nascar and had an agent at one point.