Page 65 of 302 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

When I see Brad with Chantal I see someone who is real. During the date on C I, it struck me that he physically looked different. His body is so relaxed and natural. I did see a passionate kiss with Emily on the last date, and a man trying very hard to woo her. However, I also see a stiff, formal Brad with Emily. I have yet to see him phyiscally change like I have again and again with Chantal, and not in the way of being just a friend, but in being a "real person." Being himself in a process that provides few opportunities to do so. Holly's message simply puts words to my gut feeling and my interpretation of the body language so far this season. I think Emily is lovely, and I wish her well but I would be very suprised if she is F1. However, with the edit the way it is I could be wrong.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese View Post
    But isn't a normal reaction to really feeling good with someone - especially on tv - on camera - to feel a little scared about what you are doing? What you're getting into ? I know all these people go on tv and supposedly know what they are getting themselves in for - but how would we all really react? I think it is out of the norm to fall head over heels in one or two weeks and tell that person - I love you. I think it is more usual that you find yourself happy and comfortable - and that person makes you feel happy and comfortable - but could this be love ? And a proposal is expected at the end - a big step for most people. In the past Emily has found ways for a relationship not to work - what is she feeling this time? - and as she feels better about the relationship - the scarier it gets. And he is still with 3 others - let's be smart about this ! I'm feeling happy and comfortable but ... I don't really know for sure what he is feeling about the others. I don't really know this guy at all. I would think Brad would be wondering why Chantal jumped so quickly - especially if he is not the impulsive type. Fine to be impulsive - no fear when you are zip lining - but about a future together - I would think it should take some time and thought.

I don't think either couple is totally happy and comfortable right now, but I think Chantal and Brad are far closer to it. Their body language shows that. I keep thinking back to the very first season I watched - Trista & Ryan. All the spoilers said she had picked Charlie, but I saw a comfort and closeness with Ryan that I just didn't see with Charlie. I knew after their FD she was going to pick him. I see something similiar with Brad & Chantal. And when it's the right one for you, sometimes you do just know that quick. My sweetie told me he loved me in less than a week, and probably just about the same total time spent together. Of course, he wasn't dating several other women at the time. I have no horse in this race - I think Brad would be very lucky with any of the women he has left. Felt the same way about Ali last year at this point too, except for Frank. Coincidentally - my sweetie is a Scorpio - same as Chantal, I believe I read. Maybe impulsiveness is just part of their astrological make-up.

Quote Originally Posted by carefree2 View Post
    When I see Brad with Chantal I see someone who is real. During the date on C I, it struck me that he physically looked different. His body is so relaxed and natural. I did see a passionate kiss with Emily on the last date, and a man trying very hard to woo her. However, I also see a stiff, formal Brad with Emily. I have yet to see him phyiscally change like I have again and again with Chantal, and not in the way of being just a friend, but in being a "real person." Being himself in a process that provides few opportunities to do so. Holly's message simply puts words to my gut feeling and my interpretation of the body language so far this season. I think Emily is lovely, and I wish her well but I would be very suprised if she is F1. However, with the edit the way it is I could be wrong.
    I agree... and to me, I just have to look at those 2 helicopter sc's to see the difference. Both heli's have 3 seats in them. Brad and Chantal, side by side, body's touching and arms and hands entwined. Brad and Emily, middle seat empty and they're holding hands.... to me, the season can be summed up just by looking at those sc's.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

This is the part of The Bachelor that I hate!! I really want Emily to be his choice as she seems so much more mature and stable than Chantal. I really get annoyed with Chantal's continued breakdowns and wonder how much drama she would bring into a relationship...not only with Brad but with any guy. I don't think she's getting a very flattering edit if she is the one he chooses and if there truly is a real love happening I saw it during the last episode with Emily. Their time together seemed to have incredible depth and passion but since so many believe it's Chantal I guess I'm in for a disappointment.

All this said...it's not my life and whomever Brad chooses I wish them the best

Just how many 'breakdowns' has Chantal had? Sheesh! And why does she have them? Um, because the man she has feelings for is also dating others! Emily is just fine, why? Because she is NOT interested in Brad that way. It couldn't be any clearer to ALOT of us. What I don't get is, if you think Emily is the F1, explain to me how she is ENGAGED to Brad? EVEN if it was a long engagement, I just cannot see her doing that! She is up for the new 'ette....thats all!

Quote Originally Posted by KPARISH View Post
    Just how many 'breakdowns' has Chantal had? Sheesh! And why does she have them? Um, because the man she has feelings for is also dating others! Emily is just fine, why? Because she is NOT interested in Brad that way. It couldn't be any clearer to ALOT of us. What I don't get is, if you think Emily is the F1, explain to me how she is ENGAGED to Brad? EVEN if it was a long engagement, I just cannot see her doing that! She is up for the new 'ette....thats all!
    I agree! Brad has said in interviews he expects to be married in the next year. How is that taking it slow?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    I agree! Brad has said in interviews he expects to be married in the next year. How is that taking it slow?

He just needs to hurry to make an Honest woman of Emily..

Hee hee , Its the south in him...

In all honesty, I would like him to pick Emily, all the rumors out there really don't matter at this point. I would be a fool not to see there is something real there with Chantal. I do see some great evidence as well though that it could be Emily.

If he does pick Emily than he is way more of a man than I thought... And I will be crying my eyes out worse than a baby teething,,,

But there is something in me that is saying He will be the typical man and pick Chantal. Not that that is a bad thing, besides her crying she is totally a good pick. I think she is a great girl.

But I think I am really wanting that I am totally floored he picked Emily... so keep sleuthing and give me reason to get my wish... we are getting closer...

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    In all honesty, I would like him to pick Emily, all the rumors out there really don't matter at this point. I would be a fool not to see there is something real there with Chantal. I do see some great evidence as well though that it could be Emily.

If he does pick Emily than he is way more of a man than I thought... And I will be crying my eyes out worse than a baby teething,,,

But there is something in me that is saying He will be the typical man and pick Chantal. Not that that is a bad thing, besides her crying she is totally a good pick. I think she is a great girl.

But I think I am really wanting that I am totally floored he picked Emily... so keep sleuthing and give me reason to get my wish... we are getting closer..
    I don't feel this way personally but once again this really reminds me of Jillian and Reid. I so wanted her to just throw caution to the wind and pick Reid and surprise me, but in the end it all turned out so much better for him. It'll be the same for Emily too.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I don't feel this way personally but once again this really reminds me of Jillian and Reid. I so wanted her to just throw caution to the wind and pick Reid and surprise me, but in the end it all turned out so much better for him. It'll be the same for Emily too.
    I Hope so! I want Emily to be Happy.