Page 64 of 302 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Why would he tell Chantal about it??? Wouldn't that be extraordinarily cruel?

The only way that's possible is if it's a VO or PI that was spliced in

Well, this is the same guy that told DeAnna that the FRC day would be a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Because of what I see on this show, I choose to believe that Chantal is not the F1, just like I refused to be moved last time that Roberto was Ali's chosen.
    So if I'm crazy or a fool for believing Emily is F1, then I guess I will remain that way.
    Excellent post - and adding to your points - the fact that Chantal is unhappy - miserable most of the time. Something is not right !
    Last edited by Cerese; 02-18-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Well, this is the same guy that told DeAnna that the FRC day would be a good day!
    And he said he regretted it - Plus what with his therapy... he darn well have watched his tongue or he's gonna get blastedd again
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    In retrospect, and many years later, it was the truth for both of them: It was a good day.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Thanks for the laugh.

He knows he needs to be looking at homes in the near future. He was on his way to a HTD to Seattle. He was coming from Charlotte. I wonder who he was thinking about.
    Okay GA ~ if you really want to start another uprising... we
    could really stretch it by asserting he must have picked up local real estate mags before he left Charlotte, and started looking for homes while
    he killed time on the plane to Seattle!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese View Post
    Excellent post - and adding to your points - the fact that Chantal is unhappy - miserable most of the time. Something is not right !
    I don't think she is unhappy ~ I think she's just miserable watching
    the man she loves forming relationships with other women. Seems natural
    to me!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Newbie

Just answering the question in the thread header. After lurking and reading since around the first episode, my gut tells me Brad picks Chantal. I know BabyfaceC says the love story is in front of our faces, but I still don't think it's in TPTB style to push a love story at us on a silver platter, and that's what I think they're doing with Emily. Compared to Chantal/Brad's road, which has been bumpy on both sides - is she too dramatic for me (Brad) and do I trust that he feels the same way about me that I do about him (Chantal). Those are obstacles that occur in a deeper relationship to me. It's my opinion that Emily and Brad are still assessing if they could even have a relationship. Can I live up to the memory of the "love of her life" (Brad) Will Ricki like Brad (both) Will I scare him off or push him away (Emily) - those are key questions before entering a deeper relationship, but I think Brad & Chantal are already there. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    I don't think she is unhappy ~ I think she's just miserable watching
    the man she loves forming relationships with other women. Seems natural
    to me!
    Not to mention the fact that her edit could look better than what they have made it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Why would he tell Chantal about it??? Wouldn't that be extraordinarily cruel?

The only way that's possible is if it's a VO or PI that was spliced in
    Maybe they were talking about homes? Brad was in a new area and seeing the O'brien's beautiful waterfront home and they may have gone off on a tangent about homes and where he saw himself living in the future - "Are you happy living in a loft condo or would you want a bigger space?" It probably didn't come up out of the blue, but I also don't think Brad made the statement without being prompted by Chantal - that would be cruel otherwise. And he's not going to lie about it either - it may have given Chantal false hopes - I don't know - how would she know he's looking for homes in Austin because of her?

Quote Originally Posted by CindaB View Post
    Just answering the question in the thread header. After lurking and reading since around the first episode, my gut tells me Brad picks Chantal. I know BabyfaceC says the love story is in front of our faces, but I still don't think it's in TPTB style to push a love story at us on a silver platter, and that's what I think they're doing with Emily. Compared to Chantal/Brad's road, which has been bumpy on both sides - is she too dramatic for me (Brad) and do I trust that he feels the same way about me that I do about him (Chantal). Those are obstacles that occur in a deeper relationship to me. It's my opinion that Emily and Brad are still assessing if they could even have a relationship. Can I live up to the memory of the "love of her life" (Brad) Will Ricki like Brad (both) Will I scare him off or push him away (Emily) - those are key questions before entering a deeper relationship, but I think Brad & Chantal are already there. Just my 2 cents.
    But isn't a normal reaction to really feeling good with someone - especially on tv - on camera - to feel a little scared about what you are doing? What you're getting into ? I know all these people go on tv and supposedly know what they are getting themselves in for - but how would we all really react? I think it is out of the norm to fall head over heels in one or two weeks and tell that person - I love you. I think it is more usual that you find yourself happy and comfortable - and that person makes you feel happy and comfortable - but could this be love ? And a proposal is expected at the end - a big step for most people. In the past Emily has found ways for a relationship not to work - what is she feeling this time? - and as she feels better about the relationship - the scarier it gets. And he is still with 3 others - let's be smart about this ! I'm feeling happy and comfortable but ... I don't really know for sure what he is feeling about the others. I don't really know this guy at all. I would think Brad would be wondering why Chantal jumped so quickly - especially if he is not the impulsive type. Fine to be impulsive - no fear when you are zip lining - but about a future together - I would think it should take some time and thought.