Page 63 of 302 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    So what's this two degrees of separation from who MF? or CH or handlers or production or what? Glad to see production running their mouths everywhere just giving up details on a silver platter.
    I am seeing bits of quasi truths in here ... Clearly the F4 goes not because of their HTD or profession but because they are simply liked the least of the F4. Never once did I think someones HTD affected their release at F4. (not even Naomi's ) I see Brad wanting desperately for something to be there with EM. Having 3 small children you will never convince me those drawings were done by someone still using a sippee cup. If Brad was that obvious from the beginning Chantal sure cries alot for no reason.

I guess this post gets tossed onto the Channy pile

Someone more computer savvy needs to definitely archive this post for later use.
    I don't know how many I got on the pile.

In that TV Guide interview....Brad says he's feeling great but it's not so great for his F1. Every Monday is a rough day...he expects numerous phone calls & he expects to call her & she not answer. He also said his F1 has some very low days & feels insecure.

Let's compare Emily's edited demeanor vrs Chantal's. Emily so far always comes across calm...even when she was showing an insecurity where she continually said she was scared on last Monday's date with Brad....she still exhibited a calmness. We always see the same sweet & unruffled person. She just doesn't come across like the person that Brad describes is upset with seeing the Episodes, etc. But.....we've seen that behavior from Chantal...fits her like a T.
    But Chantal should be all upsetted out. She has been crying and upset the whole show.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Of the three women we have one who he sees as a friend, one who sticks her tongue down his throat and takes top off in front of SI crew and TB crew and has already told the guy she loves him, has cheated on husband, so we know chastity is not a major priority and one who is taking it slow, I mean reeealll slow. So who is most likely to not have given him the "flower"?
    Can we please agree that this is a rumour, and not a proven fact?
    Unless I missed some specific confirmation, somewhere?

Oh7even, I hope you don't mind me bringing this over here..was posted a while ago in the media thread..
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en View Post
    I am almost certain Emily is not F1.(We will go about 95% because I like using percentages haha) But I can not say I am certain whether she is F2 or F3, but at this point I have no reason to doubt RS & say Emily is F2. But my thoughts on her being F1 have nothing to do with RS, or any of the media... If that helps.
    I wonder if you've changed your mind since..just curious

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii View Post
    Without watching the preview again, I can't remember if Brad says he was looking at houses while on the plane, or did he say looking at houses while coming there? If it's the latter, then he's talking about looking at the houses along the water on Mercer Island since the O'briens are on the water.
    He said, and I quote, "On the plane ride here, I caught myself looking for homes." Not AT homes, but FOR homes. I imagine that he was looking online at Austin real estate, and not that he had his nose pressed up against the window of the plane and was attempting to pick out houses in Seattle from the air.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    . All three of them according to Brad, and yes I believe him.
    I believe him also because he was the same way the first time around, he said there would be no sex of the FDs and he seems like the kind of guy that wouldn't expect sex until he and someone really got to know one another. He's a good guy and I think we, as women, aren't used to men being that way anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    Are saying the girl who got pregnant at barely 18 and wasn't even married and may have also cheated with him while he had a girlfriend??...None of the girls are perfect.

I think he didn't sleep with any of them on the show (he basically admited to afterwards) was that is not his style. I don't think he slept with his girl until she knew she was his F1 and not prior.
    Nope, none of the girls are perfect just going off of what we know from filming and occurances within the past year. Just weighing the liklihood of who's more prone to such behavior and as so many are screaming are "already there" with the sexual chemistry.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    He said, and I quote, "On the plane ride here, I caught myself looking for homes." Not AT homes, but FOR homes. I imagine that he was looking online at Austin real estate, and not that he had his nose pressed up against the window of the plane and was attempting to pick out houses in Seattle from the air.
    Thanks for bring the quote over. ITA.

For some reason I could see him doing this anyways and looking really cute doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    Thanks for the laugh.

He knows he needs to be looking at homes in the near future. He was on his way to a HTD to Seattle. He was coming from Charlotte. I wonder who he was thinking about.

And the order they were filmed
    Emily
    Chantal
    Shawntel
    Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Thanks for the laugh.

He knows he needs to be looking at homes in the near future. He was on his way to a HTD to Seattle. He was coming from Charlotte. I wonder who he was thinking about.
    Why would he tell Chantal about it??? Wouldn't that be extraordinarily cruel?

The only way that's possible is if it's a VO or PI that was spliced in
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Thanks for the laugh.

I forgot about that, Brad is a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Why would he tell Chantal about it??? Wouldn't that be extraordinarily cruel?

The only way that's possible is if it's a VO or PI that was spliced in
    No that's just Brad being brutally honest.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-18-2011 at 11:46 PM.